Raffaini/Pagnoni/Ramieri vs Giant Implants + Turkish surgeon for Bimax/Trimax

C

cryoto

Iron
Hello everyone

I'm looking to get ascended in the following one-two years by Bimax/Trimax in Italy. My top choice is of course Raffaini (even tho someone yapping that maestro is better for females, as most of his researches and best works are mostly on women).

Recently I saw works of Giant Implants, pretty impressive ngl. I'm looking only to get Bimax/Trimax, not implants or something else. Giant Implants is blackpilled asf and I like his approach to genioplasty, which I believe can ascend me more than BSSO + LeFort 1.

The question is who is better in this case. Raffaini at the lowest will cost me 30000 euros, while Giant Implants with a Turkish surgeon is probably going to be cheaper or at the same level, but will provide better cooperation and planning (with god tier genioplasty).

Looking forward to your opinions. Sorry for the poor English

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those options so it's just a matter of figuring out whose philosophy and planning you're most aligned with after consulting with them.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and cryoto
Bumb guys, still an interesting discussion

Can you send the Giant results you saw?

Can you send the Giant results you saw?
I tried to find the video but failed. It is some kind of 3-segment genioplasty, where they change your chin in all three dimensions: width, height, depth (?)