@ragingmanlet is an absolute faggot

Thinking_CEL

Thinking_CEL

🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Posts
10,410
Reputation
20,585
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shedontluv-U, TGUN., fallendown and 1 other person
DNL (did not listen to a single molecule) + OP is a spic so opinion is rejected automatically anyways + OP end your life ugly faggot

Edit: get ratioed spic bitch
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, jbranop, TGUN. and 2 others
Hazara looking fsggot

1791350180082


Look at your subhuman ass bro

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

IMG 8267
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN. and Thinking_CEL
answer my question
What question? Sorry I must have not seen it because my notifications are always overflown because faggots are always tagging me in hate threads about me
 
What question? Sorry I must have not seen it because my notifications are always overflown because faggots are always tagging me in hate threads about me
😭 how does my friend lose the skin after he loses weight? surgery?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet
DNL (did not listen to a single molecule) + OP is a spic so opinion is rejected automatically anyways + OP end your life ugly faggot

Edit: get ratioed spic bitch
Ur ass seething at the mog


IMG 3388
IMG 3286
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
ragingfaggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thinking_CEL
😭 how does my friend lose the skin after he loses weight? surgery?
Tbh I’m not sure how to answer that :fuk: I haven’t encountered such problem myself so I can’t give any advice

But yes I think the best thing would probably be surgery
 
Tbh I’m not sure how to answer that :fuk: I haven’t encountered such problem myself so I can’t give any advice

But yes I think the best thing would probably be surgery
my friend might actually rope once i tell him 😭 i told him just use forums but he’s retarded to learn to navigate it on mobile
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet
my friend might actually rope once i tell him 😭 i told him just use forums but he’s retarded to learn to navigate it on mobile
Tell him to focus on losing weight rn. He can worry about skin later :feelsmage:

And it’s probably not even gonna be that expensive, it sounds like an easy surgery but still idk for sure
 
Tell him to focus on losing weight rn. He can worry about skin later :feelsmage:

And it’s probably not even gonna be that expensive, it sounds like an easy surgery but still idk for sure
girls are gonna probably like him fat than wrinkly like a ball sack let’s be fr
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
then i walk in
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_CEL

Similar threads

Sean O’Pry
Replies
6
Views
40
Sean O’Pry
Sean O’Pry
Sycophant
Replies
7
Views
117
Sycophant
Sycophant
alurmo
Replies
8
Views
100
mangotimer
mangotimer
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
67
_MVP_
_MVP_
HGH_
Replies
3
Views
53
Prøphet
Prøphet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top