@ragingmanlet literally begging for money

5.5psl

5.5psl

Dorito-maxxing
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Posts
18,013
Reputation
50,097
imagine you being :
> a curry
> fat
> broke
>begging other users like @Hollywood to literally give you 30 usd on a forum

Screenshot 2026 10 06 090136
Screenshot 2026 10 06 090124


Try Not To Laugh GIF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TrueAfghan, NoidFiggerJew67, cb006 and 10 others
In the trenches
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer and 5.5psl
@ragingmanlet pls explain this i have never seen such a beggar like you
Screenshot 2026 10 06 091334
Screenshot 2026 10 06 091347
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Suck my cock obsessed faggot

And this isn’t begging, I just asked him once. He’s done BUSINESS deals with me before.

I am just in a bad predicament rn.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Scumbag spic kill yourself
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Suck my cock obsessed faggot

And this isn’t begging, I just asked him once. He’s done BUSINESS deals with me before.

I am just in a bad predicament rn.

No I haven't ur just pure lying
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and 5.5psl
No I haven't ur just pure lying
Yes I’m lying. Fuck u and ur money u dumb faggot.

Retarded nepo baby. People like you need to die and have their wealth disturbed to the people actually in need.

What the fuck do you even provide for society bro? NOTHING. You’re a useless fucking nepo baby or a trust fund baby or WTV the fuck it’s called.

Go hang yourself and make this world a better place. (This goes for the OP aswell).
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Quetila, Petsmart and 2 others
Yes I’m lying. Fuck u and ur money u dumb faggot.

Retarded nepo baby. People like you need to die and have their wealth disturbed to the people actually in need.

What the fuck do you even provide for society bro? NOTHING. You’re a useless fucking nepo baby or a trust fund baby or WTV the fuck it’s called.

Go hang yourself and make this world a better place. (This goes for the OP aswell).
blud literally crashed out :lul::lul:
Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and socio
Yes I’m lying. Fuck u and ur money u dumb faggot.

Retarded nepo baby. People like you need to die and have their wealth disturbed to the people actually in need.

What the fuck do you even provide for society bro? NOTHING. You’re a useless fucking nepo baby or a trust fund baby or WTV the fuck it’s called.

Go hang yourself and make this world a better place. (This goes for the OP aswell).

What do you provide to society ?

U contribute to the orphan statistics, and being a debtful retard

Hahahahhahahah nepo, I money mog your parents to oblivion moron
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and emogymmaxx
What do you provide to society ?

U contribute to the orphan statistics, and being a debtful retard

Hahahahhahahah nepo, I money mog your parents to oblivion moron
im curious what you do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood
im curious what you do
I told you, he’s a nepo baby/trust fund baby
What do you provide to society ?

U contribute to the orphan statistics, and being a debtful retard

Hahahahhahahah nepo, I money mog your parents to oblivion moron
and you’re soon gonna contribute to the statistics of suicide before the age of 30
 
  • JFL
Reactions: emogymmaxx and Hollywood
I told you, he’s a nepo baby/trust fund baby

and you’re soon gonna contribute to the statistics of suicide before the age of 30

Ur gonna suicide because ur in $30 debt ?

Fucking hell you are a loser
 
  • JFL
Reactions: emogymmaxx
Ur gonna suicide because ur in $30 debt ?

Fucking hell you are a loser
Hahahahah

Prime example of a nepo baby @5.5psl

Bro is 20+ years old and still lacks proper writing skills :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this is how you know this faggot’s father gave him the job that he has right now

Go to hell man
 
  • JFL
Reactions: emogymmaxx and Hollywood
Hahahahah

Prime example of a nepo baby @5.5psl

Bro is 20+ years old and still lacks proper writing skills :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this is how you know this faggot’s father gave him the job that he has right now

Go to hell man

Where's your father
 
thread frying me

ragingmanlet up it to a gram yk what time it is per our dms.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
thread frying me

ragingmanlet up it to a gram yk what time it is per our dms.
Nigga HELL no

I literally thought I would die from that shit today :lul:

I’m just gonna stay on 250
 

Similar threads

ReadBooksEveryday
Replies
18
Views
178
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
Thinking_CEL
Replies
15
Views
63
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
Sean O’Pry
Replies
6
Views
40
Sean O’Pry
Sean O’Pry
alurmo
Replies
8
Views
100
mangotimer
mangotimer
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
67
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top