Ramadan is upon us

6ft6inches

6ft6inches

Colonizer genetics saved me
Any other guys on here doing it?, I'm not religious myself but I'm too pussy to tell my parents I'm atheist, so I'm practically forced too, not that I mind. Perfect opportunity to debloat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Lynxress
Any other guys on here doing it?, I'm not religious myself but I'm too pussy to tell my parents I'm atheist, so I'm practically forced too, not that I mind. Perfect opportunity to debloat
Ah yes, Ramadan ... Putting the "slim" back into "Muslim".

In all seriousness, not a single Muslim I know debloats or loses weight at the end of the fasting period.

Both the poor and rich guys I know have a big ass family dinner to break fast, usually full of rice, beef and mutton jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and 6ft6inches
A cope is a cope

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft6inches
Ah yes, Ramadan ... Putting the "slim" back into "Muslim".

In all seriousness, not a single Muslim I know debloats or loses weight at the end of the fasting period.

Both the poor and rich guys I know have a big ass family dinner to break fast, usually full of rice, beef and mutton jfl.
Damn, when I break my fast I just eat how I usually do instead of larger amounts of food to compensate for being hungry the entire day

Damn, when I break my fast I just eat how I usually do instead of larger amounts of food to compensate for being hungry the entire day
That's how it's supposed to be. Dates and milk and humble shit.

None of my Muslim friends do that.

It's always some big feast with lots of sugary beverages.

Very weird to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, emeraldglass and 6ft6inches
I eagerly anticipate this month every year. Non Muslims may wonder how I can enjoy a month where I fast from sunrise to sunset. They can't understand the joy and fulfillment it brings me.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 6ft6inches and Brus Wane
It's a happy holiday for all the Muslims worldwide!
JRCDsymOx6PlUw6OUA9x2

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft6inches