Rammus length is an excuse for poor forward growth

G

grooxx

Bronze
Screenshot 20230908 202914

On this screenshot, what you can see is top tier forward growth. The whole cranium is shifted horizontally. The distance between the eyes and ears, the fact that the nosebridge is so pronounced and everything below yet is even more forward make it top tier forward growth the forehead is so short and yet the face appears normal in term of ratios.
All the face being shifted horizontally has the effect of rammus length being useless. (on his face).

Therefore, rammus length, as always, is only a futile parameter. From the front, it only has to appear just a little bit below the lips, and that's all that matters. Whatever the length of your face, whether a male or a female, for the jaw angle,beside any talk about the chin, it is All that matter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Amadeus, optimisticzoomer, gribsufer1 and 6 others
He has a shit ramus, same as Barrett.
This is a masc ramus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, aerty, chawaje and 8 others
He has a shit ramus, same as Barrett.
Stupid comment which reflect lack of intelligence. Explains why you are saying so much bullshit with 18 000 comments on the counter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, Deleted member 43403, gribsufer1 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, Beastchodecode and Deleted member 43398
Stupid comment which reflect lack of intelligence. Explains why you are saying so much bullshit with 18 000 comments on the counter.
Pictures I included show a masculine ramus.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Pictures I included show a masculine ramus.
I'm not talking about masculinity but about esthétism. Length does not mean anything and is just a consequence of the downgrowth associated to masculinity

• Hmm...
I'm not talking about masculinity but about esthétism. Length does not mean anything and is just a consequence of the downgrowth associated to masculinity
Then Hernan is more downgrown became his gonial angle is worse.

• Hmm...
I don't think you need a long ramus to look good but I dont understand what youre trying to convey

A long ramus is associated with downward growth?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
I don't think you need a long ramus to look good but I dont understand what youre trying to convey

Exactly.
Not that you cant have forward growth and down growth. It's just that the more you are forward grown, the shorter the rammus is going to be.

• Hmm...
Exactly.
Not that you cant have forward growth and down growth. It's just that the more you are forward grown, the shorter the rammus is going to be.
Hernan has a more downgrown gonial angle than Jorge. Your math is not mathing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 24347 and 1 other person
Hernan has a more downgrown gonial angle than Jorge. Your math is not mathing.
Hernan whole profile would fit in a horizontal rectangle. Jorge would fit in a vertical rectangle. Their whole growth is different. Not that one is ugly, it is different.
Look at the slopes of the forehead, and the proportional horizontal length. If you don't see any difference, I can't help you

• Hmm...
Exactly.
which look do you prefer? ramus or no ramus?

• Hmm...
which look do you prefer? ramus or no ramus?
None, it's an ensemble thing, both guys posted here are gods on earth.
I was just stating that there are consequences to being forward grown on all the shape of the bones, and that focusing on on single parameter is therefore stupid.
Surgeries have to take your skull shape into account to fit into one of these archetypes.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 18582

I would also add that downward growth is not necessarily associated with recession. As such is the exemple of Jorge.

• Hmm...
ramus length is genetic and it gets pushed forward if you're downward grown

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 32669
  • Hmm...
I would also add that downward growth is not necessarily associated with recession. As such is the exemple of Jorge.
These terms are used very loosely on websites like this..
in any case yes I agree, and it may not always be a good idea for someone who has a short ramus to try to augment it with an implant

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and grooxx
These terms are used very loosely on websites like this..
in any case yes I agree, and it may not always be a good idea for someone who has a short ramus to try to augment it with an implant
Definitely

• Hmm...
it's the opposite, down-growth is usually ramus recession.

the mandibular body lengthens to compensate.

low iq thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 24347 and HarrierDuBois

low iq thread.
the length and angle of the ramus would be two different problems though with some degree of independence right?

• Hmm...
this entire debate/argument seems a little bit homosexual

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, bleachmaxxer69, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

low iq thread.
The taller the ramus the lower the gonial angle, GrAYcels these days.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 43398, arabcelxxx and 2 others
the length and angle of the ramus would be two different problems though with some degree of independence right?
down-growth occurs at the gonial angle, your jaw can slope down past that but it doesn't harm the structural integrity of your mandible anatomy so I don't consider it recession.

the higher the gonial angle the weaker the bite:

ramus length and forward growth is unrelated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 24347 and Krakowski
alain delon ramus

• Hmm...
The whole cranium is shifted horizontally. The distance between the eyes and ears

1C5649C9 EEF6 4D4A 927F 1C33A9B47537

the more forward the cranium better

C43454A4 81BD 4A62 AC52 1655DE8D4C8B

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 24347 and 2 others
@SurgeryEnjoyer mf got me caging at work.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Legit. Ramus is just shitty cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grooxx and Deleted member 43398
Exactly.
I have a short ramus (3cm), long mandible (12.7cm) but my mandible is not forward grown

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Dumb greycel thread quit this forum while u can

• Hmm...
Cuz ur jaw has like 160° gonial angle this is cope for u
I literally do not care.

I wouldnt look much better with a longer ramus

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
IMG 0167 IMG 0129 IMG 0065 IMG 0046 IMG 9769
Are you retarded nigger?

• Hmm...
Man read again what you wrote.
so why is my mandible so long if I'm downgrown. its over for me anyway, bimax won't even fix me

• Hmm...
I literally do not care.

I wouldnt look much better with a longer ramus
Yeah cuz ur subhuman. One good feature doesnt make the face but it would still improve u. Negative iq here

Incorrect in most cases except drago’s, with a short ramus your jaw frontal angle will normally be smaller than it should be, which doesn’t signify a lack of forward growth but just isn’t aesthetically ideal. Drago somehow escapes this failo though.

Yeah cuz ur subhuman.
Me being subhuman has nothing to do with this
One good feature doesnt make the face but it would still improve u. Negative iq here
It makes extremely minimal difference for how hyped it is

For example id much rather have a shitty ramus than a anteriorly recessed jaw, short chin, bad cheekbones and even browridge
+ You can develop a larger ramus or atleast the appearance of it at any age through bruxism, so its literally the last feature that Im depressed about

It seems to me that most people on this thread don't understand the meaning of it.
People be spilling their rammus length like their dick length when it's all about proportion.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403