Rammus length is an excuse for poor forward growth

??You Tried Prove I Mog Him Humble Chadlite??
Chico at 24
220px Francisco Lachowski 2011

Chico at 32
Models francisco lachowski with wife jess lachowski and their kids milo lachowski and laslo

Me at 45

VAWOShMT3 720x0  1

Me At 24

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Chicos wife and children:
Francisco Lachowski Joins Wife Jessiann for a Fall Love Story – The  Fashionisto
Francisco Lachowski with his wife Jessiann Gravel Lachowski image |  Celebrities InfoSeeMedia
EDITORIAL: The Lachowskis
Photo : Francisco Lachowski et son fils Milo - Première du spectacle  Totem du Cirque du Soleil au parc de Bagatelle à Paris, France, le 30  octobre 2018. © Coadic Guirec/Bestimage - Purepeople
Farfetch on X: Model Francisco Lachowski and his son Milo edit their  favourite back-to-school pieces #withFarfetch https://t.co/2cf6QXGLYO  https://t.co/RiCGi81EmZ / X
没有照片描述。

Dragos wife and children:
Fuerte discusión a los gritos entre Hernán Drago y Bárbara Cudich, su ex:  tuvo que intervenir la pareja actual de él – Revista Para Ti
View attachment 2461461
Hernán Drago confesó cómo fue su separación tras estar 20 años en pareja -  YouTube
Así están hoy Luka y Lola, los hijos de Hernán Drago: él se destaca como  arquero y ella se hizo un radical cambio de look en las vacaciones por  Tulum – Revista
Así están hoy Luka y Lola, los hijos de Hernán Drago: él se destaca como  arquero y ella se hizo un radical cambio de look en las vacaciones por  Tulum – Revista
Así están hoy Lola y Luka, los hijos adolescentes de Hernán Drago: perfil  bajo, amantes del deporte y los viajes | La 100
But Chico Is 100X Popular And 500X Richer Than Me Humble Chadlite Nobody Even Knew Me Before I Did A TV Show At 40 and Don't insult my kid humble Chadlite he's just fat and he height Mogs that skinny bitch my wife loves me too she's not a model whore who has been dicked down by thousands but Chico's wife is I can find a sex tape of her pegging @thecel

also this was me vs chico how are my bones related to my wife???

Last edited:
  • JFL
2009–2011El show creativoConductorCiudad Magazine
First Show at 34 in 2009
Born 1975
Meanwhile Chico barely had pubes before he had stacies on rotation and settled with a model and got chad kids at 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
View attachment 2422683
On this screenshot, what you can see is top tier forward growth. The whole cranium is shifted horizontally. The distance between the eyes and ears, the fact that the nosebridge is so pronounced and everything below yet is even more forward make it top tier forward growth the forehead is so short and yet the face appears normal in term of ratios.
All the face being shifted horizontally has the effect of rammus length being useless. (on his face).

Therefore, rammus length, as always, is only a futile parameter. From the front, it only has to appear just a little bit below the lips, and that's all that matters. Whatever the length of your face, whether a male or a female, for the jaw angle,beside any talk about the chin, it is All that matter.
Niggas really gon write a whole paragraph when he just has low set ears. @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 43403
Meanwhile Chico barely had pubes before he had stacies on rotation and settled with a model and got chad kids at 30.
I was born in third world humble Subhuman mf is it hard to understand

• JFL
Niggas really gon write a whole paragraph when he just has low set ears. @HarrierDuBois
He (@HarrierDuBois )Claimed I Had Low Ramus Scoll Down JFL

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and HarrierDuBois
  • WTF
  • JFL
Can I Leak Your Face Humble Chadlite ? :rage::rage:Then We'll See Who Has Incels on Rotation
I am LTN stop getting peoples hopes up. Hernan mogs Hexum tho I'll agree on that.

• So Sad
  • +1
115/124 is a fine gonial angle and not aways low ramus equals to bad gonial angle you can have low ramus with good gonial angle see Jordan.

One got a model wife and chad kids, other got a witch wife and punched maxilla kids.
So He Mogs Everyone Since He Got A Gigastacy while Chico got HTB??
640 adriana lima marco jari

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and HarrierDuBois

Users who are viewing this thread

Back