Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
Was rotting on tiktok live and came cross this mogger jfl

Screenshot 20220726 201838 TikTok

Screenshot 20220726 201829 TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and 2 others
I know a guy who looks like that but w longer curly hair and a beard and he legit has no redeeming facial quality’s Infact he’s quite subhuman but he’s living the life that should belong to me

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I know a guy who looks like that but w longer curly hair and a beard and he legit has no redeeming facial quality’s Infact he’s quite subhuman but he’s living the life that should belong to me
Curly hair and beard theory jfl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Lev Peshkov
Curly hair and beard theory jfl
Fr dude he looks shit and every foid I know literally worships him, I’m like taller, stronger, better bones and harmony, better hairstyle and shit but this nigga has a “pirate” phenotype and a full beard and is fucking prime women

While I fuck my right hand cuz even my left hand is shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Moggedbyevery1
Fr dude he looks shit and every foid I know literally worships him, I’m like taller, stronger, better bones and harmony, better hairstyle and shit but this nigga has a “pirate” phenotype and a full beard and is fucking prime women

While I fuck my right hand cuz even my left hand is shit
Dm me a pic of him?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Lev Peshkov
Ya tab tab WA dallahh 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Moggedbyevery1
Lemme see too.
I would bro but I’ll get @Moggedbyevery1 to confirm what I am saying since ion have the attention span to do all these pms

If u seen my face imagine someone I mog to suicide but he has more appeal in coloring and style ig I’ll try pm u all
I've acc never seen ur face bro lol

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you do realize that gandy is gandy because of his eye area so this guy is absolutely nothing like him

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you do realize that gandy is gandy because of his eye area so this guy is absolutely nothing like him
Gandy is typical jew pheno but if they had a good eye area tbh

If u seen my face imagine someone I mog to suicide but he has more appeal in coloring and style ig I’ll try pm u all
Can you dm pics of you? I've never seen you before