david gandy is actually the only model/psl god with a personality who is a nice bloke yet he gets bullied the most. why?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature

this is proof of lookism itself surely.

jordan barret is a gay narcy degenerate, sean opry got no personality, meeks is a dumb mullato who went to prison for a decade in total for dumb shit, chico is just chico

david gandy is very good looking but u could argue the least good looking objectively speaking out of the psl gods. his nose and mouth are kinda funny looking. its only autists from here that bully him tho.

its always the greatest people of society that are bullied in school cuz ppl wanna drag them down whilst they can to stop them from becoming successful. its why so many celebs and famous ppl have been bullied.

if i were to imagine meeting any psl god irl the nicest would be in this order 1. gandy 2. opry 3. chico 4. barret 5. meeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mehman, Xangsane, DelonLover1999 and 18 others
chico is gay, genuinely btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, mug, PsychoH and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, mid, LegitUser and 7 others
Tbh I fw Sean's utter normie low self esteem personality.
He sounds much more honest than the 3 IQ clueless retard that Chico is

If I'm being honest, everyone personalitymogs Chico. Barrett's autism at least makes him entertaining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, Xangsane, arabcelxxx and 19 others
Maher's 80IQ 'I like sports' personality is also mentionable.

But retard blackpillers will keep coping with: 'good genes come in a package' when the amount of supermodels with shit-IQ and shit-personalities are endless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Xangsane, DelonLover1999 and 13 others
He didn't get a gf 'till 21 so had to develop a personality and interests outside of fucking stacies. O'pry has a similar thing but he's a total aspie. You can tell Chico lived the slayer life style, total bonehead.

E: Pierce Brosnan is another late bloomer. Got laid at 19 and is a christian boy who kept his one and only wife for how many decades.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Lirevk, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Tbh I fw Sean's utter normie low self esteem personality.
He sounds much more honest than the 3 IQ clueless retard that Chico is

If I'm being honest, everyone personalitymogs Chico. Barrett's autism at least makes him entertaining
Eh yea tbh

But retard blackpillers will keep coping with: 'good genes come in a package' when the amount of supermodels with shit-IQ and shit-personalities are endless.
what about Lundgren who’s 160+ iq, 6’6, mogger frame, 7+ PSL looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Lirevk, fuse and 3 others
He didn't get a gf 'till 21 so had to develop a personality and interests outside of fucking stacies. O'pry has a similar thing but he's a total aspie. You can tell Chico lived the slayer life style, total bonehead.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and HeightPilledum
Are you retarded? Gandy by far the best looking male to grace the earth, you are dumb

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and horizontallytall

Thing is tho personalities are meaningless which is why they never developed one. You can't rlly base their iq off of interviews n dat. Generally the more attractive you are the more intelligent you are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
A 2 inch difference is borderline substantial
I'm a 6'4 dude I met this one black guy who was 2 inches taller than me there is no way anyone would have said that we are the same height.

So you think 6'2 and 6'4 is a difference no one is gonna care about?
Maybe to girls because 6'2 to women is definitely tall but to guys youre getting mogged pretty hard

Too Curry looking

HasanAbi Is 6’4
you didnt answer my question, but no hasan is 6'2-6'3, robpaul would agree that zoil is minimum 6'7 and he also said that hasan doesnt look 6'4 next to zoil

you didnt answer my question, but no hasan is 6'2-6'3,
Hasan Is 6’4
Zherka is 6’5
Hs and Sneako are 6’2
Destiny is 5’8

Hasan Is 6’4
Zherka is 6’5
Hs and Sneako are 6’2
Destiny is 5’8

Are you fucking dumb? You literally said zherka is a "legit 6'3" verbatim, I'm a legit 6'3 and 6'5 guys make me feel short it's a considerable difference.

Hasan: 6'2-6'3 (similar height to charlie kirk who is a strong 6'3)

Zherka is 6'3

Sneako is 6'1

Destiny 5'8

You said no one cares about 2 inch difference now youre saying hes 6'4 not 6'2, at least keep your story straight.
look at hasan next to charlie kirk like i said, same height if not charlie edges him out, charlie is strong 6'3

Are you fucking dumb? You literally said zherka is a "legit 6'3" verbatim, I'm a legit 6'3 and 6'5 guys make me feel short it's a considerable difference.
Never said that
Hasan: 6'2-6'3 (similar height to charlie kirk who is a strong 6'3)
You’re retarded he’s visibly taller
7958B3C6 DE41 43A3 9883 7B87D77C13A5

Zherka is 6'3
No HES 6’5 lol he height mogs Hs by more than an inch minimum
Sneako is 6'1
No HES a true 6’2 lol
Destiny 5'8
Yes

You said no one cares about 2 inch difference now youre saying hes 6'4 not 6'2, at least keep your story straight.
Yea for Lundgren because he’s maxxed out in every stat. Him being 6’4 - 6’6 doesn’t change anything since his height is still one of his top 1% genetic stats

Never said that

You’re retarded he’s visibly taller View attachment 2939249

No HES 6’5 lol he height mogs Hs by more than an inch minimum

No HES a true 6’2 lol

Yes

Look at sneako next to 6'1 hamza, he is same height.

hasan is same height as charlie in that pic.

hasan could be wearing lifts, it is a very shit angle making him look taller as its tilted.

zherka is agreed to be 6'3 by everyone here and you said he is legit 6'3, now youre saying 6'5, people dont just gain 2 inches bud.

Yea for Lundgren because he’s maxxed out in every stat. Him being 6’4 - 6’6 doesn’t change anything since his height is still one of his top 1% genetic stats
6'4 vs 6'6 is the same as 6'2 vs 6'4, 2 inches aka 5cm.

6'4 also isn't always in top 1% for height.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hasan Is 6’4
Zherka is 6’5
Hs and Sneako are 6’2
Destiny is 5’8
Screw this im the same height as destiny i fkin give up bro

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel

Josh McGregor is the only true chad, both with looks and fun personality

Look at sneako next to 6'1 hamza, he is same height.

hasan is same height as charlie in that pic.

hasan could be wearing lifts, it is a very shit angle making him look taller as its tilted.

zherka is agreed to be 6'3 by everyone here and you said he is legit 6'3, now youre saying 6'5, people dont just gain 2 inches bud.
I never claimed Zherka was 6’3 lmfao I always said he was a true 6’5
D2CAE159 49EE 4D50 B389 7AC344DAB4A7

Sneako is also a true 6’2
JFL literal measurements he had when he modeled

I never claimed Zherka was 6’3 lmfao I always said he was a true 6’5 View attachment 2939259
Sneako is also a true 6’2
JFL literal measurements he had when he modeled
chico has a "measurement" of 6'4 but is 6'3, o pry has a measurement of 6'1-6'2 or something yet is 6 foot on the dot, barrett is listed as 6'2 yet is barely 6 foot, guys are lying about their height and you just swallow it like a cuck.

Also sneako is standing closer to the camera, he's 6'1 like I said same height as hamza.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
chico has a "measurement" of 6'4 but is 6'3, o pry has a measurement of 6'1-6'2 or something yet is 6 foot on the dot, barrett is listed as 6'2 yet is barely 6 foot, guys are lying about their height and you just swallow it like a cuck.

Also sneako is standing closer to the camera, he's 6'1 like I said same height as hamza.
Yet everyone who’s claimed their 6’0/6’1 is about an inch shorter and he’s taller than the majority of streamers like over 90%. Chances are he’s 6’2 bud

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yet everyone who’s claimed their 6’0/6’1 is about an inch shorter and he’s taller than the majority of streamers like over 90%. Chances are he’s 6’2 bud
"Everyone who's claimed their 6'/6'1 is about an inch shorter and sneako is taller"

example please. I gave you hamza now you give something

"Everyone who's claimed their 6'/6'1 is about an inch shorter and sneako is taller"

example please. I gave you hamza now you give something
65E61E08 B103 45E9 A6DD 368A68A390CA

5’11 Strickland

No he’s not wtf are u talking about? U can clearly see sneako isnt

Sneako is obviously slouching more
ur saying sneako is 6'2, that makes bradley martyn about 6'1, bradley martyn is only 2 inches shorter than 6'4 faze banks, so sneako is 6'1, 6'1.5 absolute limit

ur saying sneako is 6'2, that makes bradley martyn about 6'1, bradley martyn is only 2 inches shorter than 6'4 faze banks, so sneako is 6'1, 6'1.5 absolute limit
my bad sneako is taller (especially martyn has big shoes) but point still stands

No he’s not wtf are u talking about? U can clearly see sneako isnt

Sneako is obviously slouching more
wait so how tall is bradley martyn he barely looks 6'2 then yet claims 6'3