david gandy is actually the only model/psl god with a personality who is a nice bloke yet he gets bullied the most. why?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
this means that sneako is the same height as andrew tate exactly, but who do you think would edge out.
Andrew Tate is like 6’1 Sneako is an inch taller shown in pics.

ur saying sneako is 6'2, that makes bradley martyn about 6'1, bradley martyn is only 2 inches shorter than 6'4 faze banks, so sneako is 6'1, 6'1.5 absolute limit
Bullshit. Sneako is taller than Bradley so he’s about 6’2
wait so how tall is bradley martyn he barely looks 6'2 then yet claims 6'3
he’s 6’1 he’s shorter than Sneako

Because he's not that naturally good looking and is halod by his body and status. Chico, Barret, OPry, even Meeks, look like they lift 10lb weights and do crunches at the most. Gandy is the only one with a gymmaxed bod. Overcompensating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Hardrada
Because he's not that naturally good looking and is halod by his body and status. Chico, Barret, OPry, even Meeks, look like they lift 10lb weights and do crunches at the most. Gandy is the only one with a gymmaxed bod. Overcompensating.
Makes sense as to why he looks old for his age/genetics then that ages you

I'm a 6'4 dude I met this one black guy who was 2 inches taller than me there is no way anyone would have said that we are the same height.
2 inches is not a height mog, height mog is 3 inches and up irl and in pics 2 inches can look similar the only times it looks brutal is in pics where the angle is favoring the taller person
IMG 8978

like here’s 6’2 ryan renolds and 6’0 ryan gosling

the reason that guy looked taller to you is because your eye level is 4-5 inches below the top of your head so since u can’t see ur own head it looks like he’s towering over you from your angle but if u took a pic with him i guarantee it wouldn’t look like a height mog

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Richard Cheese
2 inches is not a height mog, height mog is 3 inches and up irl and in pics 2 inches can look similar the only times it looks brutal is in pics where the angle is favoring the taller person View attachment 2941314
like here’s 6’2 ryan renolds and 6’0 ryan gosling

the reason that guy looked taller to you is because your eye level is 4-5 inches below the top of your head so since u can’t see ur own head it looks like he’s towering over you from your angle but if u took a pic with him i guarantee it wouldn’t look like a height mog
Please please dont speak if i didnt give you more detail, hes he was taller than me his eye level was above mine let alone head size, thats one.

two, you are cherry picking pictures of guys where the difference is supposed to be 2 inches, and i say supposed to be because the picture that you showed isn't even a 2 inch difference ryan gosling is not 6 foot.

on that day in shoes i would have been slightly under 6'5, the guy was bigger than me, but i dont care because i dont want to be 6'6+

Please please dont speak if i didnt give you more detail, hes he was taller than me his eye level was above mine let alone head size, thats one.

two, you are cherry picking pictures of guys where the difference is supposed to be 2 inches, and i say supposed to be because the picture that you showed isn't even a 2 inch difference ryan gosling is not 6 foot.

on that day in shoes i would have been slightly under 6'5, the guy was bigger than me, but i dont care because i dont want to be 6'6+
no one said anything about head size i’m talking about eye level. my fridge is 3 inches shorter than me but since that’s still above my eyes sometimes it looks taller to me when i’m passing by it’s not until i actually measure it i see it’s shorter than me.

also ryan gosling is 6ft what r u on about

no one said anything about head size i’m talking about eye level. my fridge is 3 inches shorter than me but since that’s still above my eyes sometimes it looks taller to me when i’m passing by it’s not until i actually measure it i see it’s shorter than me.

also ryan gosling is 6ft what r u on about
Im obsessed with height, I know all kinds of phenomena such as you being taller in the morning, things appearing taller when they are the same etc, so I dont know why you brought that up when his eye level was above mine while only being 2 inches shorter, i was looking somewhere at his nose.

ryan gosling is slightly over 6 foot while the other guy is 6'2 sure, however you're cherry picking pics as there are pics that may make them look more apart, while in yours they could seem closer apart than legit 2 inches due to footwear difference, slouching, compression etc. Rob paul also did mention that two guys can have same eye level but one be an inch taller or so.

Im obsessed with height, I know all kinds of phenomena such as you being taller in the morning, things appearing taller when they are the same etc, so I dont know why you brought that up when his eye level was above mine while only being 2 inches shorter, i was looking somewhere at his nose.

ryan gosling is slightly over 6 foot while the other guy is 6'2 sure, however you're cherry picking pics as there are pics that may make them look more apart, while in yours they could seem closer apart than legit 2 inches due to footwear difference, slouching, compression etc. Rob paul also did mention that two guys can have same eye level but one be an inch taller or so.
it’s not cherry-picking i purposely found a pic not altered by angles favoring one over the other they’re both looking straight at the camera from the same position making it the most true. and u looking at his nose doesn’t make it a height mog if u took a picture you’d only be slightly shorter than someone 2 inches taller than you.

speaking of rob paul he posted a video youtube with his wife showing comparisons of different height differences and the majority of the comment section agreed 3 inches is where it becomes noticeable
IMG 9144
IMG 9145

JFL if u consider the first pic a “height mog”

it’s not cherry-picking i purposely found a pic not altered by angles favoring one over the other they’re both looking straight at the camera from the same position making it the most true. and u looking at his nose doesn’t make it a height mog if u took a picture you’d only be slightly shorter than someone 2 inches taller than you.

speaking of rob paul he posted a video youtube with his wife showing comparisons of different height differences and the majority of the comment section agreed 3 inches is where it becomes noticeable
View attachment 2941361View attachment 2941363
who said that's his wife

View attachment 2941361View attachment 2941363
Ok, i've seen this video posted billiongorillion times, 2 inches is where it starts to be noticeable, in fact if you were looking at someone 2 inches taller than you, especially if ur tall urself, they would borderline look giant.

idk what u mean by noticeable I see a difference between them even at 1 inch lmao, I see a difference at 0.75 inches too between that keanu reeves guy and some black dude in a photo on celebheights

Ok, i've seen this video posted billiongorillion times, 2 inches is where it starts to be noticeable, in fact if you were looking at someone 2 inches taller than you, especially if ur tall urself, they would borderline look giant.

idk what u mean by noticeable I see a difference between them even at 1 inch lmao, I see a difference at 0.75 inches too between that keanu reeves guy and some black dude in a photo on celebheights
u have autism if u think someone 1-2 inches taller is “height mogging you” that’s my point it’s just being slightly taller

u have autism if u think someone 1-2 inches taller is “height mogging you” that’s my point it’s just being slightly taller
?????

6'3 vs 6'1:

Also i didnt say 1 inch is mogging, obv it isnt, 2 inches it does start to show tho

?????

6'3 vs 6'1:

View attachment 2941382

Also i didnt say 1 inch is mogging, obv it isnt, 2 inches it does start to show tho
why do u keep posting retarded pics? post a pic where they’re both facing camera from the same angle like the rob paul one.

for me a height mog is someone who makes u feel short/not tall compared to them. i don’t think a 6’4 person makes a 6’2 person feel short/not tall as opposed to a 6’4 person making a 6’0 person feel short/not tall

why do u keep posting retarded pics? post a pic where they’re both facing camera from the same angle like the rob paul one.

for me a height mog is someone who makes u feel short/not tall compared to them. i don’t think a 6’4 person makes a 6’2 person feel short/not tall as opposed to a 6’4 person making a 6’0 person feel short/not tall
Ok the 6'6 guy didn't make me feel short, in fact he made me realise how tall I am.

When I saw him exit the shop and walk next to normal people he looked like a fucking giant and I was like there is no way I look like this but when I walked past him to get a drink my eyelevel was legit right at his nose.

It has to do with how many guys are there, if all the guys in the shop were 6'6+ then id feel short, even if its just 2 inches.

seagal is 6'3, whitehall is 6'1, celebheights.

you want a 2 inch diff ok:

Train on the water boat on a track

u can literally see ron paul’s double chin forming from him slouching his head ☠️
no, this is a 2 inch difference, as listed by the photo.

I have a double chin and it shows even when you dont slouch your head downwards, if you dont have one then just dont speak idk

no, this is a 2 inch difference, as listed by the photo.

I have a double chin and it shows even when you dont slouch your head downwards, if you dont have one then just dont speak idk
i agree with u that 6’6+ is giant tier
IMG 9125

like this dude claims 6’8 and calls himself king68 but he’s more like 6’6 cus with sexxy redd who’s 5’3-5’4 she goes up to his shoulders so he’s 6’6 max and they were both wearing sneakers so no footwear advantage.

and this dude towers over everybody in all of his vids

i agree with u that 6’6+ is giant tier View attachment 2941474
like this dude claims 6’8 and calls himself king68 but he’s more like 6’6 cus with sexxy redd who’s 5’3-5’4 she goes up to his shoulders so he’s 6’6 max and they were both wearing sneakers so no footwear advantage.

and this dude towers over everybody in all of his vids
yes as a 6'3 guy who wore lifts i didnt seem too different from a 6'6 guy when i was next to him, but when he stood next to other people basically giant

this is proof of lookism itself surely.

jordan barret is a gay narcy degenerate, sean opry got no personality, meeks is a dumb mullato who went to prison for a decade in total for dumb shit, chico is just chico

david gandy is very good looking but u could argue the least good looking objectively speaking out of the psl gods. his nose and mouth are kinda funny looking. its only autists from here that bully him tho.

its always the greatest people of society that are bullied in school cuz ppl wanna drag them down whilst they can to stop them from becoming successful. its why so many celebs and famous ppl have been bullied.

if i were to imagine meeting any psl god irl the nicest would be in this order 1. gandy 2. opry 3. chico 4. barret 5. meeks

Nah the nicest one would be ramirez. Truly a gentleman with such a colourful personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Maher's 80IQ 'I like sports' personality is also mentionable.

But retard blackpillers will keep coping with: 'good genes come in a package' when the amount of supermodels with shit-IQ and shit-personalities are endless.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Nice people get bullied you gotta not be a pushover

'bullied' by a minority of closeted outcasts in the internet lol. this doesnt say a lot and has certainly nothing to do with women

there is no way gandy would be more bullied than barett and o pry irl unless he was an autist

this is proof of lookism itself surely.

jordan barret is a gay narcy degenerate, sean opry got no personality, meeks is a dumb mullato who went to prison for a decade in total for dumb shit, chico is just chico

david gandy is very good looking but u could argue the least good looking objectively speaking out of the psl gods. his nose and mouth are kinda funny looking. its only autists from here that bully him tho.

its always the greatest people of society that are bullied in school cuz ppl wanna drag them down whilst they can to stop them from becoming successful. its why so many celebs and famous ppl have been bullied.

if i were to imagine meeting any psl god irl the nicest would be in this order 1. gandy 2. opry 3. chico 4. barret 5. meeks

Meeks seems pretty nice bro idk

He didn't get a gf 'till 21 so had to develop a personality and interests outside of fucking stacies. O'pry has a similar thing but he's a total aspie. You can tell Chico lived the slayer life style, total bonehead.

E: Pierce Brosnan is another late bloomer. Got laid at 19 and is a christian boy who kept his one and only wife for how many decades.
How could you tell Chico was a slayer?