Ran into ufc fighter Khabib’s cousin umar at LAX airport

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Jfl this midget would literally murder all of us in 3 seconds. I was so hyped tho had to ask for a picture like 20 nighas were asking for photos at the terminal.

Attachments

• IMG_0649.png
    IMG_0649.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, bululu_87, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
should've told him suga would fuck him up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 1140, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Was he flying a low budget airline?

Manlets make for the best fighters because the inferiority made them evil in their upbringing and they come with something to prove :chad:

You should have told him about .Org and invited him to join

And also shared about your bonesmashing journey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sickdawgie and try2beme
You should have told him about .Org and invited him to join

And also shared about your bonesmashing journey
Jfl I don’t want to piss him off he would literally choke me in seconds

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Manlets make for the best fighters because the inferiority made them evil in their upbringing and they come with something to prove :chad:
Tbh I don’t believe he is 5’8 because he was frauding with some weird chunky converse looking shit and still was very short

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
should've told him suga would fuck him up
suga vs umar will end up like mcgregor vs khabib sadly

wrestlers will 99% win against elite strikers

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
suga vs umar will end up like mcgregor vs khabib sadly

wrestlers will 99% win against elite strikers
same story but different ending, suga is on another level of unorthodox, huge size for his weight category, watch him k.o merab soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
same story but different ending, suga is on another level of unorthodox, huge size for his weight category, watch him k.o merab soon
i hope so

i dont want these wrestlers to dominate tbh

also umar isnt on the same level as khabib hopefully. even islams wrestling is nowhere as good as khabibs tbh

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
i hope so

i dont want these wrestlers to dominate tbh

also umar isnt on the same level as khabib hopefully. even islams wrestling is nowhere as good as khabibs tbh
Islam striking is so far ahead tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
ye he overall the better mixed martial artist

khabib wouldve struggeled hard against a decent wrestler who doesnt tap meanwhile islam outstrikes elite strikers too (although its mainly because they expect him to shoot for the legs all the time and then surprises with a leg kick or punch)

Striking is such a dangerous game. In the UFC being good at wrestling>>being good at striking.

You can completely dominate the ground game and you won’t get punched up which makes the likelihood of an upset smaller.

Usman dominated the entire fight but still got head kicked by Edwards. Fuck striking tbh.

ye he overall the better mixed martial artist

khabib wouldve struggeled hard against a decent wrestler who doesnt tap meanwhile islam outstrikes elite strikers too (although its mainly because they expect him to shoot for the legs all the time and then surprises with a leg kick or punch)
You people have forgotten how good Khabib is. Islam will tell you himself he couldn’t beat Khabib.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No way:lul::lul:

Why are you so fat btw

true but after seeing what Islam did to Charles I think he’s definitely on par in grappling skills. I used to think Charles would murder khabib tbh
Striking is such a dangerous game. In the UFC being good at wrestling>>being good at striking.

You can completely dominate the ground game and you won’t get punched up which makes the likelihood of an upset smaller.

Usman dominated the entire fight but still got head kicked by Edwards. Fuck striking tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
He was flying airbus a380 emirates first class

true but after seeing what Islam did to Charles I think he’s definitely on par in grappling skills. I used to think Charles would murder khabib tbh
There is no universe in which Charles Oliveira would beat Khabib. He is the most flawless champion the UFC has ever had. When he was champion the light weight division was the most stacked division in UFC history - and he was standing at the top.

In all of his career he only lost two rounds and one of them was scored wrong. Again; even Islam will tell you Khabib is the better grappler.

Not low budget at all this is what the business class seat looks like
he was flying first class
and business class is actually verye good they give free alchohl

he was flying first class
and business class is actually verye good they give free alchohl
Free Alcohol? Bro literally unlimited food/drinks lounge at the airport with shower and a bar at back of the plane

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Free Alcohol? Bro literally unlimited food/drinks lounge at the airport with shower and a bar at back of the plane
It's not your average cheap alcohol lol. It's quality white wine and whisky

It's not your average cheap alcohol lol. It's quality white wine and whisky
I know I sometimes will upgrade from economy to business if it’s empty

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
You people have forgotten how good Khabib is. Islam will tell you himself he couldn’t beat Khabib.
nah i dont forget it. i know he is one of the most dominant wrestlers but striking wise he was nothing special although he improved a lot in his last 3-4 fights.

let him fight a guy like jon jones (in the same weight class) and he would struggle hard. he was lucky most guys in the top 10 in lightweight were no wrestlers.

i dont see khabib winning against prime usman either imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger