Ran my cephalogram scan through Webceph's AI craniofacial analysis tool. Interesting results.

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Apparently I have severe hypodivergent brachycephalic facial structure (short, wide face)

Did not pick up anything wrong with my maxilla position.

Showed that my jaw was actually rotated further counterclockwise than an average person. - Has anyone hear of someone having clockwise jaw surgery to length the face and reduce brachycephalism?

Screen Shot 2021 03 21 at 071915

Screen Shot 2021 03 21 at 071927

Screen Shot 2021 03 21 at 072001

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 07.19.50.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 07.19.50.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 141
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, baruch, thecel and 1 other person
Here is hypodivergent vs hyperdivergent explained

HypodivergentSkeletalPattern
HyperdivergentSkeletalPattern

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and thecel
I think that @thecel and @randomvanish would be interested in AI craniofacial analysis tool, so do you mind sharing it with us ??

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, thecel, randomvanish and 2 others
I think that @thecel and @randomvanish would be interested in AI craniofacial analysis tool, so do you mind sharing it with us ??
webceph.com

Apparently I have severe hypodivergent brachycephalic facial structure (short, wide face)

Showed that my jaw was actually rotated further counterclockwise than an average person. - Has anyone hear of someone having clockwise jaw surgery to length the face and reduce brachycephalism?

View attachment 1053000
View attachment 1053001

View attachment 1053002
if you don't mind, can you send before implants face to me ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5634 and Chintuck22
Interesting tool. Some of these points are way off, though.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Looks really cool and useful bro, too bad I don’t have a cephalogram to run this on.

I think the “hypodivergent (brachycephalic) facial pattern” is kind of misleading because it doesn’t mean you have a brachycephalic skull. It should be called “euryprosopic” instead:

9326254F 521D 45E6 85E4 FF39885665CF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
webceph analysis is kinda off

You have class I skull
But your maxilla is off,
Not in the sagital plane but in vertical plane

U need to move maxilla down, so will thé mandibule (bimax + CW)

If you smile i think u cant see 1mm of gum, maybe u like -2/3mm

• +1
Have same skull as you - let me know what you ecide to get surgeries wise

Looks really cool and useful bro, too bad I don’t have a cephalogram to run this on.

I think the “hypodivergent (brachycephalic) facial pattern” is kind of misleading because it doesn’t mean you have a brachycephalic skull. It should be called “euryprosopic” instead:

View attachment 1053128

• +1

View attachment 1053000
View attachment 1053001

View attachment 1053002

Fucking hell the creator of this thread my thanks goes out to thee

• +1
webceph analysis is kinda off

You have class I skull
But your maxilla is off,
Not in the sagital plane but in vertical plane

U need to move maxilla down, so will thé mandibule (bimax + CW)

If you smile i think u cant see 1mm of gum, maybe u like -2/3mm

thanks, what does class I Skull mean though?

when I smile I can’t see any gums or lower teeth.

• +1
thanks, what does class I Skull mean though?

when I smile I can’t see any gums or lower teeth.
It mean you are not recessed in horizontal plane, your recession is in vertical plane

Your maxilla needs to move downwoard, also with rotation u will gain some mm of forward growth buts its not your main pb

your submental is not that good or you have small face syndrome, bimax will be a HUGE improvement

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Fuck

Last edited:
Never began for me cels:feelswah:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 2.56.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 2.56.14 AM.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Woah
maxilla normal
lifefuel for you
I still don't know if I need a bixmar or just a bsso
This AI is retarded. My maxilla is not normal. I have deep nasolabial folds and significant inferior scleral show. My surgeon also said I definitely have some maxilla retrusion and that he'll be performing width expansion at the very least. Isn't the surgeon supposed to figure out the surgery plan anyway?

This AI is retarded. My maxilla is not normal. I have deep nasolabial folds and significant inferior scleral show. My surgeon also said I definitely have some maxilla retrusion and that he'll be performing width expansion at the very least. Isn't the surgeon supposed to figure out the surgery plan anyway?
Yes, but he told me to wait until I take my braces off to decide, because my maxilla is not recessed
Ayway the simulation on his pc looked very similar to this program

Never began for me cels:feelswah:
Here is the plotting that webceph did for me. Not quite sure how to make sense of it. Surgeon said I'm more of a borderline case and that most likely linear advancement would suffice. The final surgical plan is going to be developed once I'm near the end of my pre-surgical orthodontic treatment, in ~1 year. Does anyone have any opinions on this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.13.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.13.27 AM.png
    740.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.15.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.15.00 AM.png
    604.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.15.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 3.15.14 AM.png
    263 KB · Views: 65
Yes, but he told me to wait until I take my braces off to decide, because my maxilla is not recessed
My surgeon also mentioned his own planning software is retarded

Actually bro if you look at the third pic I just posted where it charts all the measurements, it says I have a retruded maxilla. But for some reason the assessment is saying my maxilla is normal.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
your threads are so good i can masturbate for her, thanks for existing my prefer incel

• Love it