SURGEONS ARE HILARIOUSLY RETARDED · The Problem with Fixing Recession based on Cephalograms

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Human skeleton head and neck 2BEH6KG

This is NOT NORMAL, but it’s DESIRABLE.

Cephalometric analyses of Chad skulls would raise all sorts of red flags. Chad skulls are abnormal, and abnormal isn’t necessarily bad. However, doctors will want to correct facial recession by making your skull fit normal ranges. That’s not ascending to Chad.

If you determine the amount of maxillary/mandibular advancement you need by comparing your ceph measurements (e.g. SNA, SMB, and ANB angles) to normal ranges, you’re taking the wrong approach to ascension.

Normal  Patient

Maxillofacial surgerons aren’t Chadpilled. They’d have no qualms in retracting a Gigachad’s jaws to a recessed and downward-grown “normal.”

Line Analysis

Skeletal Results

WebCeph said the Chad’s skull is a severe Skeletal Class II with a severely protruded maxilla, a severely protruded mandible, and a severely protruded chin. It classified the Chad’s face shape as severely hypodivergent and brachycephalic (correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it should say brachyfacial because brachycephalic has to do with the length and width of the neurocranium). Doctors think these are bad things. But see for yourself the meaning of hypodivergent and brachyfacial:

Hypodivergent and brachyfacial are Chad traits! Holy fuck bluepilled doctors! Don’t let wack-ass bluepilled doctors keep you from reaching your aesthetic potential!

What can you do about it? I recommend using aesthetic morphs to decide the facial changes you need. Then you should go up to doctors and request that your surgeries match your morph(s). Don’t concede to their concerns about the changes being too extreme. Be firm and demand that you get your osteotomies precisely to your specifications. Never settle for less.

@facemaxxed
@RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: raccoonmilk., Deleted member 32669, Deleted member and 31 others
Yes but how to convey this to the surgeon?

At this point I'm thinking Sailer is the only surgeon blackpilled enough jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: malicieusss, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
normal-patient-png.1153118

autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Forgotten, ScramFranklin and 14 others
Where did you find chad skull btw?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
my jaw is forward grown but i have short face smh what surgery fixes this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
Where did you find chad skull btw?

It’s morphed.

The original is

CephalometricX raySample

The stock image

was posted in my neck insertion PART II thread check it out bro

JFL @ brutal forward projection mog

Skeletal neck scull 5499032

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

What can you do about it? I recommend using aesthetic morphs to decide the facial changes you need. Then you should go up to doctors and request that your surgeries match your morph(s). Don’t concede to their concerns about the changes being too extreme. Be firm and demand that you get your osteotomies precisely to your specifications. Never settle for less.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
High IQ as always !

Keep posting threads dude (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, pizza and thecel
Maybe this is because rather than use the skull of an actual living chad you used your autistic mew simulator guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, pizza, Agendum and 4 others
Maybe this is because rather than use the skull of an actual living chad you used your autistic mew simulator guy.
op tryna look like a gears of war character

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descartes, Agendum and thecel
Dnrd chang mogs that's all

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, CursedOne and thecel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and volcelfatcel
I have shit open bite and slight class 3 and am pretty much a perfect candidate for surgery how do I get these bluepilled orthos to not fuck up my perfect forward grown lower jaw and just ascend my upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and thecel
I have shit open bite and slight class 3 and am pretty much a perfect candidate for surgery how do I get these bluepilled orthos to not fuck up my perfect forward grown lower jaw and just ascend my upper maxilla

Show them Barrett’s profile:

BOTB quality tbh
@Master @Sergeant @her @Alexanderr
Also while you guys are here why is BOTB bluepill accessible?

• Woah
Instead of being that autistic and gay can I just say advance upper jaw with ccw and don’t touch lower jaw
Why would u do that?

• Hmm...

Attachments

• 3CD020BF-DC88-41F3-A6BD-A6A0998DBE56.jpeg
    3CD020BF-DC88-41F3-A6BD-A6A0998DBE56.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, .👽. and thecel
Wtf your ramus/gonial angle. Is it edited?:oops:

It doesn’t wow me. It's good but not insane. Maybe the shadow line that kind of looks like a ramus threw you off?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Boldandbeautiful and .👽.
Choose your fighter

[ ]Surgeon who studied for maybe 10 years but "he is retarded"

[X] Incel looksmaxer who makes a half page study with internet jargon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Anchor_Ship, Kmscurry and 11 others
It looks fine to me. Maybe you got thrown off by the shadow line?
Never said its not fine. It looks good and sharp thats why

• +1
  • +1
Surgeon studies for maybe 10 years but he is retarded

Incel looksmaxer makes a half page study with internet jargon

[ Choose your fighter ]

of c the surgeon is more knowledgeable, but their goals are different from ours. They just move your maxilla to a normal, healthy position. We want it more forward than that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yea it looks good.
yea but my upper maxilla is a bit fucked that’s why I have a slight class 3 and open bite and would probably ascend from surgery

• +1
Does SNA angle even indicate how forward grown the maxilla is or what does it really mean.
I got a cephalometric analysis done and mine is 86.8 which should mean that it's good since its high but my profile is chico tier

• +1
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Asians’ SNA angles are higher than Caucasians’
How come when higher means more maxilliary proganthism
maybe because of a recessed nasion

• +1
View attachment 1153110

Cephalometric analyses of Chad skulls would raise all sorts of red flags. Chad skulls are abnormal, and abnormal isn’t necessarily bad. However, doctors will want to correct facial recession by making your skull fit normal ranges. That’s not ascending to Chad.

If you determine the amount of maxillary/mandibular advancement you need by comparing your ceph measurements (e.g. SNA, SMB, and ANB angles) to normal ranges, you’re taking the wrong approach to ascension.

View attachment 1153118

Maxillofacial surgerons aren’t Chadpilled. They’d have no qualms in retracting a Gigachad’s jaws to a recessed and downward-grown “normal.”

View attachment 1153120

View attachment 1153121

WebCeph said the Chad’s skull is a severe Skeletal Class II with a severely protruded maxilla, a severely protruded mandible, and a severely protruded chin. It classified the Chad’s face shape as severely hypodivergent and brachycephalic (correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it should say brachyfacial because brachycephalic has to do with the length and width of the neurocranium). Doctors think these are bad things. But see for yourself the meaning of hypodivergent and brachyfacial:

View attachment 1153123View attachment 1153131View attachment 1153134

Hypodivergent and brachyfacial are Chad traits! Holy fuck bluepilled doctors! Don’t let wack-ass bluepilled doctors keep you from reaching your aesthetic potential!

@facemaxxed
@RealSurgerymax
SUCH A CHAD BRO!
2DEA2A91 98FD 4663 BFEB 8227DC4F9A74

• JFL
Reactions: pizza and thecel
View attachment 1153110

View attachment 1153118

View attachment 1153120

View attachment 1153121

@facemaxxed
@RealSurgerymax
Thecel how can you handle the forward growth pill to the extent you do when you yourself are asian?

• +1
more one banguer exagerated thread

• JFL
View attachment 1153110

View attachment 1153118

View attachment 1153120

View attachment 1153121

@facemaxxed
@RealSurgerymax
u should focus on your ipd rather than looking like a warrior, u cry to a dead bitch u dont even fuck right?

• Hmm...
T. rex maxilla or death
maxilla dont define beauty bro, stop coping. Ur ugly because of ur genes not ur maxilla, even if u mew since birth, u will be the same species as you are, cause mewing dont make you beautiful, its ur genes. I can give you thousand human being who beautiful even with recessed maxilla (because of genes). And a thousand subhumans who have good maxilla but still ugly (because of genes). Ur ipd will not change even if u mew since birth, you cant fix ethnicity and being ching from mewing? why U still lying to ur self?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cutecel, thecel and Deleted member 4430
maxilla dont define beauty bro, stop coping. Ur ugly because of ur genes not ur maxilla, even if u mew since birth, u will be the same species as you are, cause mewing dont make you beautiful, its ur genes. I can give you thousand human being who beautiful even with recessed maxilla (because of genes). And a thousand subhumans who have good maxilla but still ugly (because of genes). Ur ipd will not change even if u mew since birth, you cant fix ethnicity and being ching from mewing? why U still lying to ur self?

dafaq you mean it’s my genes not my maxilla? Maxilla is genetic. I have flat maxilla genes.

u should focus on your ipd rather than looking like a warrior, u cry to a dead bitch u dont even fuck right?

You’re telling me I should focus on 1 falio instead of another. IPD instead of maxilla. But both are major falios, and I can get OBO to fix my IPD and Le Fort 2 for maxilla.

Good surgeon don't use ceph to do surgery planning but only to check value

However there are study used specifically for aesthetic value. Alfaro did one called "Soft tissue plane"

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, thecel and Deusmaximus
Good surgeon don't use ceph to do surgery planning but only to check value

However there are study used specifically for aesthetic value. Alfaro did one called "Soft tissue plane"
what did alfaro done in "Soft tissue plane"
need to figure out if i would 100% ascend from bimax

• Woah
what did alfaro done in "Soft tissue plane"
need to figure out if i would 100% ascend from bimax
Its very easy what he done and great for aesthetic, u can show to your surgeon

He draw a line (nation soft tissu line) then put incisor on that line and then he do CCW to maximise your submental

Look here at 29:45

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel
View attachment 1153110

View attachment 1153118

View attachment 1153120

View attachment 1153121

@facemaxxed
@RealSurgerymax
@Gaia262

@thecel don't think there's any surgeon known so far who will give more projection than what is normal, seems like they just wanna make it normal so what's the point of even asking them for something they won't offer?

• +1
@thecel so did you ascend at all? you post a lot but that won't move your maxilla :Comfy:
@Gaia262

@thecel don't think there's any surgeon known so far who will give more projection than what is normal, seems like they just wanna make it normal so what's the point of even asking them for something they won't offer?
recessed is normal in 2021

wish I was Sailer :feelspepo:

• +1
@Gaia262

Only bluepilled surgeons stick to the ceph.

Go to any surgeon like Dr Ramieri Dr Raffaini or that one in America, they will do movements on aesthetics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joseph and thecel

Go to any surgeon like Dr Ramieri Dr Raffaini or that one in America, they will do movements on aesthetics.
'that one in America' = Gunson?

I've heard from multiple surgeons that for bimax there's plenty of leeway on the operating table itself (which is why they give rough ranges for mm movements) so the surgeon having a clear aesthetic outcome in mind is very important. Wonder how true this is.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Gaia262

@Gaia262 @thecel
The problem is that they won't give you movements for a very aesthetic profile if you have a short cranium or a recessed cranium. They'll be like "oh you see, your eyes are deep set (they mean recessed because of cranium) so we can't make your jaws be more forward than this". All comes down to base sadly unless there's surgeons who do the right thing. I was told this, btw, by a surgeon straight up in a consult. He offered 18mm lower jaw and 5mm upper jaw with clockwise rotation and I asked for more, to which he responded by saying that while he could do 30mm lower and 11mm upper, he wouldn't do it because of my eye positioning. I told him I was fine with this and wanted the movement regardless but he didn't give it to me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262 and thecel