@rand anon - the saddest and most delusional curry greycel to have graced this forum

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
For those that don't know, there is a delusional greycel called @rand anon. I've been following his case for a while now, and needless to say. He is a lost cause who is autistic. I remember the first time he made a post asking me about tinder and I told him to ask the girl out to coffee/drinks after 3 messages - he claimed he was too high inhib to do so.

Now the very man who is afraid of asking a girl out on a date on a dating app claims the reason he is incel is NOT due to his high inhibitions. Bear in mind that he is a 5'3 currycel. He has an okay looking face, and could probably date some pajeet girl if he bothered approaching and not being so autistic. This guy is possibly the most bluepilled user I've spoken to on this site, he doesn't understand how women work and as a result is USED for attention - jfl this nigga literally does not understand a single thing.

I won't go into the details of his simp behaviour, but needless to say. He is spineless, has the T levels of a grandmother and quite frankly is screwed because of his inability to grapple with the reality that as a fucking 5'3 pajeet, he needs EVERY looksmax in the book. He still has the boomer indian idea that if he bleaches his skin hard enough, he might get laid - JFL at this delusion.

The funniest shit is, this nigga I told him to go to the gym and start gymcelling in order to improve his situation. His response? Sending me a bunch of bullshit copes on why the gym doesn't work - despite COUNTLESS users fucking ascending because they worked out. It might not make this pathetic greycel go from invisible to slayer, but it will fucking improve his situation.

This sad fuck has done 0 looksmaxxes, all he does is take pathetic selfies with a retarded smirk on his face JFL. Needless to say he is still in his delusion phase, where he thinks if he spends enough time on OLD he will eventually get a girl - news flash rand, you fucking won't because you're SMV is too fucking low and if by some miracle you do, she will be ugly or using you.

Keep coping with your dream of skin bleaching you retarded dog, you won't do the one looksmax which will help u the most - going to the gym. Nigga if you were even semi-serious about your situation, you'd have bought lifts and frauded to 5'5 OR at the very least (if capable) got fucking LL/saved up for LL.

You come on a looksmax forum and do nothing. JFL you pathetic currydog.

tagging

@YouCopeOrRope @Xangsane @bobjoe3456 @Mogpogs @8PSLcel @Anchor_Ship @Looksmax Refugee

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Max Frauder, Chinacurry and 18 others
For those that don't know, there is a delusional greycel called @rand anon. I've been following his case for a while now, and needless to say. He is a lost cause who is autistic. I remember the first time he made a post asking me about tinder and I told him to ask the girl out to coffee/drinks after 3 messages - he claimed he was too high inhib to do so.

Now the very man who is afraid of asking a girl out on a date on a dating app claims the reason he is incel is NOT due to his high inhibitions. Bear in mind that he is a 5'3 currycel. He has an okay looking face, and could probably date some pajeet girl if he bothered approaching and not being so autistic. This guy is possibly the most bluepilled user I've spoken to on this site, he doesn't understand how women work and as a result is USED for attention - jfl this nigga literally does not understand a single thing.

I won't go into the details of his simp behaviour, but needless to say. He is spineless, has the T levels of a grandmother and quite frankly is screwed because of his inability to grapple with the reality that as a fucking 5'3 pajeet, he needs EVERY looksmax in the book. He still has the boomer indian idea that if he bleaches his skin hard enough, he might get laid - JFL at this delusion.

The funniest shit is, this nigga I told him to go to the gym and start gymcelling in order to improve his situation. His response? Sending me a bunch of bullshit copes on why the gym doesn't work - despite COUNTLESS users fucking ascending because they worked out. It might not make this pathetic greycel go from invisible to slayer, but it will fucking improve his situation.

This sad fuck has done 0 looksmaxxes, all he does is take pathetic selfies with a retarded smirk on his face JFL. Needless to say he is still in his delusion phase, where he thinks if he spends enough time on OLD he will eventually get a girl - news flash rand, you fucking won't because you're SMV is too fucking low and if by some miracle you do, she will be ugly or using you.

Keep coping with your dream of skin bleaching you retarded dog, you won't do the one looksmax which will help u the most - going to the gym. Nigga if you were even semi-serious about your situation, you'd have bought lifts and frauded to 5'5 OR at the very least (if capable) got fucking LL/saved up for LL.

tagging

@YouCopeOrRope @Xangsane @bobjoe3456 @Mogpogs @8PSLcel @Anchor_Ship @Looksmax Refugee
He should go off to incels.is; people like him are full in there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Bitch, Sigmamale and 7 others

Serious looksmaxers transmax!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17791, rand anon and 3 others
who

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 14905, thecel and 1 other person

Incels.is would be my forum of choice if it has reacts and rep.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
@Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and FailedNormieManlet
I agree, he is so pathetic. I won't go into the details of his pathetic simp behaviour around girls, but trust me it's bad. I seriously don't understand that idiot's apathy towards actually improving one's looks. Even chadlites like you are literally fashionmaxxing and shit - whereas this greycel puts 0 effort in

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 14905 and Xangsane
What is it with indians and bleaching

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
@Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ is better tbh, he doesn't even try with girls. He is aware it's because he is mentally ill. This nigga actually tries OLD, fails/gets used for attention and then is surprised with the result. Like I'm just in shock how unaware this dude is tbh.
this faggot greycel who spams me in pms to help his pathetic dating situation - he is a 5'3 currycel but doesn't looksmax jfl
What is it with indians and bleaching
pathetic dog culture tbh. They think white = good

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and 1 other person
I agree, he is so pathetic. I won't go into the details of his pathetic simp behaviour around girls, but trust me it's bad. I seriously don't understand that idiot's apathy towards actually improving one's looks. Even chadlites like you are literally fashionmaxxing and shit - whereas this greycel puts 0 effort in
He sounds so bluepilled. I wish he would learn more about the blackpill by educating himself by staying here and watching YouTube videos so he could improve his dating situations; even you're doing the same thing too and getting some success.

He seems like the type of guy that can't take criticism.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
pathetic dog culture tbh. They think white = good
They like to go on about "Aryan this, Aryan that" a lot so I've heard, and that "Iranics were Hindus until they were forced to convert to Islam"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ROTTING, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
He sounds so bluepilled. I wish he would learn more about the blackpill by educating himself by staying here and watching YouTube videos so he could improve his dating situations; even you're doing the same thing too and getting some success.

He seems like the type of guy that can't take criticism.
I want to throw r/trp at him and show him basic game - but this idiot will reject it tbh. He has started asking girls out for a while, but then went back to his retard OLD behaviour where he entertains long af conversations with girls jfl.

He is another case of lazy incel who refuses to put the work in. Whenever I hear incels cry about "muh gym does not work" i just tell them to post body with timestamp - funny most of them never do jfl.

Maybe he can take criticism, but he is needy as fuck. Literally a girl won't text him back after 3-4 hours and he will freak out asking me to help him - like nigga, I'm not your parent jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
it’s ok. The forum has collectively now learned that race and height is cope.
gymcelling would help his situation, it's better than him taking retarded bathroom selfies and endlessly swiping on dating apps

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, FrameMogger and Looks234
I want to throw r/trp at him and show him basic game - but this idiot will reject it tbh. He has started asking girls out for a while, but then went back to his retard OLD behaviour where he entertains long af conversations with girls jfl.

He is another case of lazy incel who refuses to put the work in. Whenever I hear incels cry about "muh gym does not work" i just tell them to post body with timestamp - funny most of them never do jfl.

Maybe he can take criticism, but he is needy as fuck. Literally a girl won't text him back after 3-4 hours and he will freak out asking me to help him - like nigga, I'm not your parent jfl.
He sounds like an incels.is lurker if that's his attitude.
Someone should help him out with his dating life; you tried to but it won't go through his skull. I think someone else needs to step in too to hammer it in his brain.

• +1
He sounds like an incels.is lurker if that's his attitude.
Someone should help him out with his dating life; you tried to but it won't go through his skull. I think someone else needs to step in too to hammer it in his brain.
I agree, he needs to go back to incels.is and cry on that site. I've tried to help him out, but he fucking pisses me off because he doesn't take on board the advice I give him.

One such example, he matched with this girl 80 miles away from where he lives - already, that's too for of a distance for any real relationship. They speak, she then proceeds to offer him a zoom date. To which this idiot replies to "I'm too shy, can we just add each other on instagram instead?", she then agrees.

Okay rand you fucking idiot, you earnt yourself a new texting buddy? Wtf have you gained from it? His response "I'll improve my text game"

JFL as if he thinks he will be gaming foids over text on instagram as a 5'3 curry

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
?? not true:feelsree::feelsree:

I started tret okay:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
kys you pathetic dog, rubbing some fucking cream on yourself after months of me telling you to looksmax is pathetic. Back to incels.is

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FrameMogger, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
JFL at your latest tinder match

"WHY IS SHE USING ME FOR ATTENTION!"

BECAUSE U GIVE HER ATTENTION YOU FUCKING IDIOT
How was it a long convo nigga, I literally asked her out directly

How was it a long convo nigga, I literally asked her out directly
JFL at you saying you will text her again when she said she was busy.

Bitches love this attention idiot, your SMV is too low. She's getting matches with chads rn jfl

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
JFL at you saying you will text her again when she said she was busy.

Bitches love this attention idiot, your SMV is too low. She's getting matches with chads rn jfl
What's the alternative, better than asking her to let me know when she's free:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What's the alternative, better than asking her to let me know when she's free:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
delete your fucking apps and grind out for a year? You're a 5'3 curry

Skin bleaching is cope after light brown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
As a black Dravidan it is over. He can lighten a bit tho just not go overboard
he thinks if he lightens he will stop being incel, but the gym is cope. Tbh, I hope he fucks his skin up trying to lighten

• JFL

tagging

5'3
autistic
incel
currycel

You must let him rest some men can take this beating he should consider seeking out poor dwarfs in china

Attachments

• MY wife.gif
    MY wife.gif
    623 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
5'3
autistic
incel
currycel

You must let him rest some men can take this beating he should consider seeking out poor dwarfs in china
this nigga doesn't even wear shoe lifts at his height. He hasn't even tried.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
he thinks if he lightens he will stop being incel, but the gym is cope. Tbh, I hope he fucks his skin up trying to lighten
Anything more unbearable than anyone saying gym is a cope. Do the bare minimum effort. No different to a fat fuck complaining you can't get woman. Either drop the weight or accept being alone

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
Anything more unbearable than anyone saying gym is a cope. Do the bare minimum effort. No different to a fat fuck complaining you can't get woman. Either drop the weight or accept being alone
Yup, I've lost all sympathy for him tbh. Out of politeness, I'm not going to leak his pathetic dog moments with women. But trust me they are cringe inducing and goes to show how low this slimy faggot will go for pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
I'm not the darkest dravidian tbf
no bro you're white dw. Maybe if u put enough fair and lovely on, your white masters might accept u jfl. Have some fucking self respect

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Nigga I'm not fat and I'm not super thin either. I'm like at 17% bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
>I'm not fat
>17% bf

Nigga I'm so tempted to just ask a mod to fucking ban you for a year so you actually looksmax and learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qaum, FrameMogger and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Yup, I've lost all sympathy for him tbh. Out of politeness, I'm not going to leak his pathetic dog moments with women. But trust me they are cringe inducing and goes to show how low this slimy faggot will go for pussy
I know of a few framecels Some people literally lost the genetic lottery but until you try it. If after all that and you still fail sure you can say it doesn't matter. We all know ourselves if we are putting in enough effort it's not rocket science.

• +1
Shoe lifts ain't gonna do shit lmao 5'3 to 5'5 whoa what a change
Read the post. YOU NEED EVERY FUCKING LOOKSMAX YOU DELUSIONAL DRAVIDIAN

• JFL
>I'm not fat
>17% bf

Nigga I'm so tempted to just ask a mod to fucking ban you for a year so you actually looksmax and learn
Bruh I have hollow cheeks, my bf isn't the issue

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
But if you don't even lift and a manlet it doesn't matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and FailedNormieManlet
But if you don't even lift and a manlet it doesn't matter
don't bother helping this idiot, he is a delusional incel who'd rather spend time PMing users on an obscure incel forum rather than take actual steps to improve his life

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
don't bother helping this idiot, he is a delusional incel who'd rather spend time PMing users on an obscure incel forum rather than take actual steps to improve his life
Can only lead a horse to water can't make them drink it

• +1
I agree, he needs to go back to incels.is and cry on that site. I've tried to help him out, but he fucking pisses me off because he doesn't take on board the advice I give him.

One such example, he matched with this girl 80 miles away from where he lives - already, that's too for of a distance for any real relationship. They speak, she then proceeds to offer him a zoom date. To which this idiot replies to "I'm too shy, can we just add each other on instagram instead?", she then agrees.

Okay rand you fucking idiot, you earnt yourself a new texting buddy? Wtf have you gained from it? His response "I'll improve my text game"

JFL as if he thinks he will be gaming foids over text on instagram as a 5'3 curry
yall are being way too harsh on my boy @rand anon tbh he's a pretty chill guy. Also light brown skin to even hell, say medium brown is ideal. Phenopill is legit...but he still does decently with it so that's pretty legit

Though I agree he should gymcell because that will help boost his SMV, absolutely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
yall are being way too harsh on my boy @rand anon tbh he's a pretty chill guy. Also light brown skin to even hell, say medium brown is ideal. Phenopill is legit...but he still does decently with it so that's pretty legit

Though I agree he should gymcell because that will help boost his SMV, absolutely.
No you’re being too kind to this pathetic cuck. He doesn’t care, he’s just another ethnic obsessed with things like his pheno.

Look at his replies when suggested to do shit which will improve him, he says they’ll make only small differences. What a fucking idiot, it’s when MULTIPLE small differences add up you get a big difference.

This subhuman needs every looksmax in the book, instead he cries about his skin colour and endlessly swipes on dating apps.

If I’m not harsh, then reality will be even harsher. Truth is, the kid is delusional and needs truth pill

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
he’s just another ethnic obsessed with things like his pheno
yeah cause phenopill's legit
Look at his replies when suggested to do shit which will improve him, he says they’ll make only small differences. What a fucking idiot, it’s when MULTIPLE small differences add up you get a big difference.
wearing lifts to get me from 5'3 to 5'5 won't make ANY difference in irl appeal lol, most girls will still be taller than than me. Gymaxxing might though
endlessly swipes on dating apps.
I'm not NT nigga, I can't just cold or warm approach a foid