Random Blonde Chad steals all the attention in Instagram reel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Softmaxxed Strong htn becomes chadlite? Actually i think chad, looked again and he looks insane femalegazemaxxed
only failo I can see from the video is low pfl, aside from that he looks very good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Leon Kennedy pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, PointOfNoReturn and Moldovancel
He's Chad but also looksmaxed.

Curtain hairstyle, suit, good skin = red undertones
Also they woudl have shamed him if he was subhuman looking at her ass

View attachment 2495880
Suit is such a halo. I wish I had a job that required me to wear a suit at work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I think Chadlite but to women he's probably perfect.
he's not perfect, he's just very gl and happened to be in a video which would've otherwise been boring af

if the content of the video was good and attention grabbing, there wouldn't be nearly as many women commenting on him

• +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and Moldovancel
he's not perfect, he's just very gl and happened to be in a video which would've otherwise been boring af

if the content of the video was good and attention grabbing, there wouldn't be nearly as many women commenting on him
Women don't see flaws like we do. Their brain doesn't work the way ours does how we can dissect every feature of a human being. Not IQmaxxed if he's taking the sub, if you're that GL you should easily find ways to use your looks to not wagecuck like a peasant. He's chadlite though so it's whatever.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Women don't see flaws like we do. Their brain doesn't work the way ours does how we can dissect every feature of a human being. Not IQmaxxed if he's taking the sub, if you're that GL you should easily find ways to use your looks to not wagecuck like a peasant. He's chadlite though so it's whatever.
Both men and women are naturally good at rating attractiveness, it's something we're born with it. Ofc, it can be trained, but PSL autism and all this shit is basically just a way of articulating that which we already know subconsciously.

his pfl is a failo, but it doesn't really matter that much in the end because he compensates in pretty much every other aspect.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, ElBastardo, horizontallytall and 2 others
Both men and women are naturally good at rating attractiveness, it's something we're born with it. Ofc, it can be trained, but PSL autism and all this shit is basically just a way of articulating that which we already know subconsciously.

his pfl is a failo, but it doesn't really matter that much in the end because he compensates in pretty much every other aspect.
I'm guessing 80% of the foids in the comments are ethnic or LTBs.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22918 and Moldovancel
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and JohnDoe
Brutal, reel wasn’t even about him but he appears for a split second and all the comments are about him

He's a feminine subhuman. I bonemog him to death

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Bro "crisick" Is a character lol he's been exposed many times he's an avg normie
Nah, Crisick would get the same attention as him

If he looked like his morphs too bad that man doesn't exist
yeah cope, a candid with any gl guy would get attention from hoes, the fact that its just a random guy makes it "hotter" to them.

teehee hes so natural just being there hot.

crisick with his sleeves rolled up, veins popping, jawline chistled, large frame mogging everyone at 6'4"; would mog that kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and the BULL
yeah cope, a candid with any gl guy would get attention from hoes, the fact that its just a random guy makes it "hotter" to them.

teehee hes so natural just being there hot.

crisick with his sleeves rolled up, veins popping, jawline chistled, large frame mogging everyone at 6'4"; would mog that kid
Bro you're fucking dumb ethnik crisick doesn't look like the pics he posts here he's a completely different person he even has a brutal eyes asymmetry. He got bullied by blackpillers at First so he started to morph his pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Bro you're fucking dumb ethnik crisick doesn't look like the pics he posts here he's a completely different person he even has a brutal eyes asymmetry. He got bullied by blackpillers at First so he started to morph his pics
retard I talked to crisick twice on video chat, once in 2020 and again just a few months ago.

he's like 30 but looks even better today than he did back then

He mogs hard, asymettry is barely noticable irl from more than arms length away

+ he is clearly much larger than this kid.

again women are retarded, put this kid on a dating app he'd do good but he's getting simps because of the circumstances.

id give him psl 7 and crisick 7.5

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Looks good but also miserable, probably going home to his ltb gf after a long 9 to 5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Moldovancel
retard I talked to crisick twice on video chat, once in 2020 and again just a few months ago.

he's like 30 but looks even better today than he did back then

He mogs hard, asymettry is barely noticable irl from more than arms length away

+ he is clearly much larger than this kid.

again women are retarded, put this kid on a dating app he'd do good but he's getting simps because of the circumstances.

id give him psl 7 and crisick 7.5
and?? he looks absolutely nothing like the pics he posts here jfl low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Jesus christ that's like 1 in a million

That looks like a downgraded version of niko tbh

Round eyes over for him jfl