• Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Got halfway through Stardust crusaders but I stopped. I liked Joseph way more

steel balls mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Zylk and Deleted member 16853
steel balls mog
Anime only aint know nothin about that, and aint ready If it ever gets animated, but if it does get animated I can only hope netflix stays the Hell away from it

• Love it
Diamond is Unbreakable
Golden Wind
Battle Tendency
Stardust Crusaders
Phantom Blood
golden wind storywise sucks, I'd put battle tedency above it easily, other than that, solid anime-only list, too bad they fucked up part 6 (Fuck netflix)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and IncelsBraincels
Anime only aint know nothin about that, and aint ready If it ever gets animated, but if it does get animated I can only hope netflix stays the Hell away from it
I hope they get a better studio to animate part 7 tbh.
golden wind storywise sucks, I'd put battle tedency above it easily, other than that, solid anime-only list, too bad they fucked up part 6 (Fuck netflix)
Giorno is a really shitty character tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
fukken anime only virgins don't even know about steel ball run, the gigachad's choice of jojo content

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I hope they get a better studio to animate part 7 tbh.

Giorno is a really shitty character tbh
David production is top tier, Netflix just doesn't wtf they are doing, and shouldn't be let near any anime project in their life, and girno aint bad, but he aint top tier either, i'd say he's number 3-4 (anime only)

• Woah
David production is top tier, Netflix just doesn't wtf they are doing, and shouldn't be let near any anime project in their life, and girno aint bad, but he aint top tier either, i'd say he's number 3-4 (anime only)
David production is decent, but their animation is insanely horrible. Very choppy + uses a lot of frozen frames(fans cope by saying they're just translating Araki's panels faithfully). All mainstream anime blow JoJo's animation to smithereens
Just look at this episode when it was animated by a different studio jfl.

looks 100x better

David production is decent, but their animation is insanely horrible. Very choppy + uses a lot of frozen frames(fans cope by saying they're just translating Araki's panels faithfully). All mainstream anime blow JoJo's animation to smithereens
Just look at this episode when it was animated by a different studio jfl.

looks 100x better

What’s wrong with Josukue face lmfao. Personally my fav is stardust cos dio and stand intro then battle tendency because pillar men. Then a DIU because Yoshikage Kiras love for womens hands is the exact same fetish I have so I relate to that villain and if I had a stand pier it would be his

• Woah
From best to worst

Jojolion 8
SBA 7
DIU 4
Part 5
Stardust Crusaders 3
Battle Tendencies 2
Phantom Blood 1
Stone Ocean 6

• WTF
@IncelsBraincels I will talk to u on discord about this

• Woah
Diamond is Unbreakable
Golden Wind
Battle Tendency
Stardust Crusaders
Phantom Blood
1. battle tendency
2 diamond is unbreakable
3. stardust crusaders
4. phantom blood
5. golden wind

Part two is by far the very best followed by part four. part three is good but kinda slow and dragged out too much.

phantom blood is kinda boring but it is short and gets easier to watch after the first episode.

golden wind is just mediocre, never laughed and the characters were just weird in a bad way.

Show never should have gotten rid of harmon tbh, I wanted the lore behind the pillar men and harmon users to be expanded not have buff dudes fight with ghosts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787