Rank the importance of these based on your experience: face, height, physique, race, and neurotypicality.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
In my experience:

1. Face
2. Neurotypicality
3. Height
4. Physique
5. Race

Face trumps everything. Neurotypicality is a must. I put height in third because I know short dudes who are successful with girls because of their face and sociability (NT strikes again). Physique is considered, albeit to a lesser extent. And finally, race. Race is the least important in the West these days. It's more important outside the West, though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, nathan, Kazey and 2 others
Everyone who copes and says that race is important is just an ugly poc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Madridista
Everyone who copes and says that race is important is just an ugly poc
but race determines other things like height phenotype body and face so it is really important

face
NT
race
height
body

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
In my experience:

1. Face
2. Neurotypicality
3. Height
4. Physique
5. Race

Face trumps everything. Neurotypicality is a must. I put height in third because I know short dudes who are successful with girls because of their face and sociability (NT strikes again). Physique is considered, albeit to a lesser extent. And finally, race. Race is the least important in the West these days. It's more important outside the West, though.
my ranking is almost same as yours
NT
face
height
physique
race

• +1
JFL @ thinking if you're tall and good looking you have a chance to develop into a non NT dog
personality is dependant on looks, if you're small and ugly you will (most likely) be shy and anxious, if you're big and good looking you will be charismatic and positive

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
face
NTness
Height
physique
drip
race

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back