Ranking cities by slaying difficulty

Forgot San Francisco

Tbilisi - nightmare mode
Georgia | Iranian girl, Women, Country women

Baku - easy mode
What Are the Benefits of Dating Beautiful Azerbaijani Women?

Yerevan - women practically swarm you
Yerevan Armenia June 2018 Fat Woman Stock Photo 1178540170 | Shutterstock
I've been to Tbilisi, it's a nice place! I don't speak much Georgian though

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
In my experience

From easiest to hardest

NYC - US
Winchester - UK
Budapest - Hungary
Boston - US
Leeds - UK
Newcastle - UK
Prague - Czech Republic
Brussels - Belgium
Liverpool - UK
Edinburgh - Scotland
Hideout festival - Croatia
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Toronto - Canada
Algarve - Portugal
Barcelona - Spain
Surrey - UK
Miami (locals) - US
Brighton - UK
Marbella - Spain

Will elaborate on any city anyone asks

A lot of these places I only went out once so not a very valid list
What about London, Birmingham, Dublin, Paris, Milan, Rome, and Athens?
Madrid I guess is parallel with Barca.

Don't forget Ho Chi Minh City.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
In my experience

From easiest to hardest

NYC - US
Winchester - UK
Budapest - Hungary
Boston - US
Leeds - UK
Newcastle - UK
Prague - Czech Republic
Brussels - Belgium
Liverpool - UK
Edinburgh - Scotland
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Toronto - Canada
Algarve - Portugal
Barcelona - Spain
Surrey - UK
Miami (locals) - US
Brighton - UK
Marbella - Spain

I’m from Surrey it’s a nightmare there.

Manchester and Leeds are the easiest in the north west for sure. Liverpool is a nightmare if you’re not NT maxxed.

I refuse to accept that Brighton is hard to slay in it’s prob the easiest on the list for UK (barring Winchester)

I remember going to a Spanish Island last summer and approaching 20-30 folds in a single night (they were majority British, since British people love Spain for some reason). I got brutally rejected by everyone except one curry foid. I've never had such a horrible night out. I mogged white guys there by like 1PSL who were pulling women far better looking than them. Shit didn't make any sense to me.
And now you know why as a brit the only foids I’m able to have sex with here are curries. Fucking a native (6/10+) brit woman is like winning the lottery 10k over.

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Manchester and Leeds are the easiest in the north west for sure. Liverpool is a nightmare if you’re not NT maxxed.

I refuse to accept that Brighton is hard to slay in it’s prob the easiest on the list for UK (barring Winchester)
Ive been out in Brighton more than 30 times, its nightmare mode

the girls there just dont like me

and if you manage to pull, they never come back to your house

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
tell me more about Boston

is lookz crazy important in boston or is it a nt-haven?

tell me more about Boston

is lookz crazy important in boston or is it a nt-haven?
Only went out there for one night

Met some polish guys at the hotel I was staying at and had pres with them.

Went to a club called Royale

Got insane IOIs in there. Some super hot latina cold appraoched me and I got with her + 3 other white girls

One milf type girl was staring at me from across the room and approached me with her friend and asked me how old I was, I said 21 and she seemed put off by it

When I was leaving by myself, walking to the hotel, some girl stopped her car in the middle of the street and opened the window to say "you are so cute"

Literally 5 mins later I see some green eyed PSL7 mullatto girl who was with a gay chad, they stop me in the street and she hugs me. I speak to them for a bit then leave.

then as I was leaving, a group of black guys then start shouting at me from across the street trying to provoke me jfl but I paid them no attention, didn't wanna get shot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, SEPRAY and slayer69
Only went out there for one night

Met some polish guys at the hotel I was staying at and had pres with them.

Went to a club called Royale

Got insane IOIs in there. Some super hot latina cold appraoched me and I got with her + 3 other white girls

One milf type girl was staring at me from across the room and approached me with her friend and asked me how old I was, I said 21 and she seemed put off by it

When I was leaving by myself, walking to the hotel, some girl stopped her car opened the window and said "you are so cute"

Literally 5 mins later I see some green eyed PSL7 mullatto girl who was with a gay chad, they stop me in the street and she hugs me. I speak to them for a bit then leave.

then as I was leaving, a group of black guys then start shouting at me from across the street trying to provoke me jfl but I paid them no attention, didn't wanna get shot

goddamn this sounds ideal

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
goddamn this sounds ideal
I couldn't slay because all my friends were back at the hotel, we had like 8 people in a 4 bed room. They were all underage so couldn't come out

If I had better logistics I could've easily slayed

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 24444

Never been clubbing in any of those cities

It was so easy

You can slay from any bar, any club and even girls walking down the street if you cold approach

Ive never seen such receptive girls in my life who are willing to just go home with you within 10 mins of meeting

Went out there multiple times and it was the same every night. Two of the nights I even went out alone and it made no difference
which borough and which part of that borough ?

Ho Chi Minh (super easy as long as you’re white)
Dublin
Madrid
Barcelona
Paris
Vienna
Milan
Zurich
Geneva

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
For me so far Krakow, Poland was the easiest by far

Op what’s your experience in Miami. I lived here my whole life, ur thoughts on it?

Spain is the most dificult I agree with you.

Op what’s your experience in Miami. I lived here my whole life, ur thoughts on it?
I slayed everynight but it was girls from the hostel

The nightclubs were utter dogshit. Worst I've ever seen in my life

All the girls were rounded up by some fat subhuman to be taken into VIP where they could drink for free and speak to rich/high status guys. As a result, the dancefloor was literally just filled with ethnics and black guys. 0 girls whatsoever. Biggest sausage fest I've ever seen. The drinks cost like $20 each too, fucking scam. One of the worst environments to slay that I have ever witnessed, I walked out after about 30 mins of being in there. Went back to the hostel and slayed a german girl

This was in south beach btw not downtown

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person

I used to live in Liverpool. The women there are nasty

• +1
Reactions: infini and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

All the girls were rounded up by some fat subhuman to be taken into VIP where they could drink for free and speak to rich/high status guys. As a result, the dancefloor was literally just filled with ethnics and black guys. 0 girls whatsoever. Biggest sausage fest I've ever seen. The drinks cost like $20 each too, fucking scam. One of the worst environments to slay that I have ever witnessed, I walked out after about 30 mins of being in there. Went back to the hostel and slayed a german girl
What year was this?

Lmfao this has been my clubbing experience here as well. don’t understand how dudes work the whole week with their blood and sweat and spend it all on clubs and dates with girls that just sit w the phone, ignoring them and literally talk shit to their face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and forevergymcelling
What year was this?

Lmfao this has been my clubbing experience here as well. don’t understand how dudes work the whole week with their blood and sweat and spend it all on clubs and dates with girls that just sit w the phone, ignoring them and literally talk shit to their face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
@rdsky my brother did his gap year internship for a pathetic 18k salary

He was incel and went to miami straight after. Spent 5k in one week trying to escape inceldom

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 16453
@rdsky my brother did his gap year internship for a pathetic 18k salary

He was incel and went to miami straight after. Spent 5k in one week trying to escape inceldom

Funny GIF

Rent is complete shit here, literally 1600- 1700 for a month for a roach infested 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom shithole

90 -95% of dudes here are literally sexless simps. Not even kidding or exaggerating. It’s actually really bad and ridiculous just how much girls here are running this shit.
Dudes will straight up just lie ab having a girlfriend or slaying completely. Any guys slaying are hyper nt low inhib druggie roidcels w tattoos that look pretty good face wise

Was clubbing in 2021 w two friends here and we saw a girl there that dated one of our other friends for 3 years (she cheated and dumped him).

She was marching down the club with the most arrogant walk with her hoe friends on their phones on ig right behind her

My friend tried going upto her and talking to her while she was leaving the bathroom with her hoes

She literally just looked at him and shushed him (she literally just did the shush motion and made the sound for a good 3-4 seconds and walked off in complete disregard) infront of EVERYONE. I had a laugh attack w my other boy who saw this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: infini and forevergymcelling
Italy is easy mode.

Just came back from Bologna and this place is filled with bald manlets.

Being 6'5 in Italy is godmode. Couldnt keep up with the iois.

Got approached twice even with my mom next to me jdl

Italy is easy mode.

Just came back from Bologna and this place is filled with bald manlets.

Being 6'5 in Italy is godmode. Couldnt keep up with the iois.

Got approached twice even with my mom next to me jdl
What's your face like?

Did u get mogged in nyc at all
Yeah but they were legit male models

2 black SUVs pulled up outside some club I was walking past and a bunch of models, both male and female, came out and skipped the entire line of that club and went straight in, probably to VIP

Didnt get mogged any other time tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Doesn't NYC have a surplus of women though, especially young women in the workforce? I wonder if that has a significant impact on dating success. Also, have you noticed any differences in NYC by race/ethnicity?
Gender ratio is favorable in NYC. I've personally heard NYU is one of the easiest colleges for slaying because it's 60%+ women and many of the guys are gay.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
PM pics please and whats your height?

Last edited:
OP can you give more details on Toronto?

In my experience

From easiest to hardest

NYC - US
Winchester - UK
Budapest - Hungary
Boston - US
Leeds - UK
Newcastle - UK
Prague - Czech Republic
Brussels - Belgium
Liverpool - UK
Edinburgh - Scotland
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Toronto - Canada
Algarve - Portugal
Barcelona - Spain
Surrey - UK
Miami (locals) - US
Brighton - UK
Marbella - Spain

regarding the UK cities as I have visited and slain or come close to slaying youve got to change this.

newcastle should not be on this list. locals are garbage and its easy to slay.
leeds fair enough. I havent been.
Brighton and surrey agree, should be higher even, a lot of progressive rich white party girls
Bournemouth should be on this list, in fact most coast towns on the south east are hellish. too rich.

surprised to Bristol absent. stayed there at some points. there are universities and a lot of partying going on but the girls are heavy into drugs and fashion there, and its rich so a lot of wealthy dudes and rugby types PLUS the usual swarm of roadmen badboys. in fact bristol badboys are usually a pretty tough to beat combo of the two that the local girls go crazy for. just being a regular scumbag isnt enough. without heavy niche maxxing youll be caught with your dick in your hand. I remember getting hostile looks from ultra-high value makeuped egirls when I drove through the city center with the window down, just for looking at them. egos throught the roof their. and im a regular looking nigga. I remember burning rubber to get out of there and being happy to be back on the M4 headin' west once my business there was done.:y'all:

man I just started ranting about bristol then halfway thru I realised your list was about going from easiest to hardest, it wasnt just a list of hardest to slightly less hard. disregard me. good thread anyway. what was your experience in brighton though im curious?

This was in south beach btw not downtown
man this is sad to read. I have this dream that in a couple years when I got some bands up ill go to miami with my boys and have this crazy baller experience full of BBLd latino whores, mdma, champagne, and fillerdup lips sucking this dick.
but if all the girls just get rounded up by some pimp to fuck rappers then whats the point.
thanks for crushing a childhood dream of mine.

regarding the UK cities as I have visited and slain or come close to slaying youve got to change this.

newcastle should not be on this list. locals are garbage and its easy to slay.
leeds fair enough. I havent been.
Brighton and surrey agree, should be higher even, a lot of progressive rich white party girls
Bournemouth should be on this list, in fact most coast towns on the south east are hellish. too rich.

surprised to Bristol absent. stayed there at some points. there are universities and a lot of partying going on but the girls are heavy into drugs and fashion there, and its rich so a lot of wealthy dudes and rugby types PLUS the usual swarm of roadmen badboys. in fact bristol badboys are usually a pretty tough to beat combo of the two that the local girls go crazy for. just being a regular scumbag isnt enough. without heavy niche maxxing youll be caught with your dick in your hand. I remember getting hostile looks from ultra-high value makeuped egirls when I drove through the city center with the window down, just for looking at them. egos throught the roof their. and im a regular looking nigga. I remember burning rubber to get out of there and being happy to be back on the M4 headin' west once my business there was done.:y'all:

man I just started ranting about bristol then halfway thru I realised your list was about going from easiest to hardest, it wasnt just a list of hardest to slightly less hard. disregard me. good thread anyway. what was your experience in brighton though im curious?
Never been out in Bristol or Bournemouth

Brighton is impossible tier, the girls are freaks who dont want gymcelled jocks, they want fag arty boys. Too many chads as well, so the few stacies + normal girls that are there go for the chads

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 20399 and Britmaxxer
Never been clubbing in any of those cities
wow
Never been out in Bristol or Bournemouth

Brighton is impossible tier, the girls are freaks who dont want gymcelled jocks, they want fag arty boys. Too many chads as well, so the few stacies + normal girls that are there go for the chads
Know any masc art Chads? Besides metalheads

Last edited:
In my experience

From easiest to hardest

NYC - US
Winchester - UK
Budapest - Hungary
Boston - US
Leeds - UK
Newcastle - UK
Prague - Czech Republic
Brussels - Belgium
Liverpool - UK
Edinburgh - Scotland
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Toronto - Canada
Algarve - Portugal
Barcelona - Spain
Surrey - UK
Miami (locals) - US
Brighton - UK
Marbella - Spain

Tell me more about Budapest…l’ll there for the F1 Grand Prix.

I remember going to a Spanish Island last summer and approaching 20-30 folds in a single night (they were majority British, since British people love Spain for some reason). I got brutally rejected by everyone except one curry foid. I've never had such a horrible night out. I mogged white guys there by like 1PSL who were pulling women far better looking than them. Shit didn't make any sense to me.
Welcome to UK (British women) jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Boston is a different vibe, they look anxious and embarrassed, though also stares and invading personal space from hot chicks
this was a weekday morning doing a NEETwalk vs lunchtime and afternoon btw

More recently I've had occasion in the evening, no surprise it is also a more normal social vibe, with girls staring, being quietly lewd, brushing contact, giggling on a party bus, etc

incidentally there seems to be more public drunkenness, the irish and college influence no doubt

Boston is a very walkable and livable city, no wonder they think America's fine

Last edited:
In my experience

From easiest to hardest

NYC - US
Winchester - UK
Budapest - Hungary
Boston - US
Leeds - UK
Newcastle - UK
Prague - Czech Republic
Brussels - Belgium
Liverpool - UK
Edinburgh - Scotland
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Toronto - Canada
Algarve - Portugal
Barcelona - Spain
Surrey - UK
Miami (locals) - US
Brighton - UK
Marbella - Spain

can you elab on Budapest? I’m local but would be interesting to see a foreigners perspective

In my experience

From easiest to hardest

NYC - US
Winchester - UK
Budapest - Hungary
Boston - US
Leeds - UK
Newcastle - UK
Prague - Czech Republic
Brussels - Belgium
Liverpool - UK
Edinburgh - Scotland