Ranking races desirably to women

Pontids have less robust face and longer nose

View attachment 1344769
Poor mongol kids are destined to be trannies at age 10 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Iranid 20211001 000621 vs volgid turanid Screenshot 20210925 160914 Gallery learn the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You are litteraly retarded this mongolian girls are way more masc than avrage iranian man and pontid mostly haves less robust face but this guy is pontid+cm not iranid iranid pheno is a jew nosed tranny pheno
You realize the original Cro-Magnon races were european, middle eastern and some blacks and maybe some proto Mongols
East asians have the least Cro-Magnon ancestry of all races due to mixing with Denisovans

Imagine calling those mongol girls masc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they look like they dipped their heads into a beehive and got stung all over the face:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
You realize the original Cro-Magnon races were european, middle eastern and some blacks
East asians have the least Cro-Magnon ancestry of all races due to mixing with Denisovans

Imagine calling those mongol girls masc :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they look like they dipped their heads into a beehive and got stung all over the face:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mongols are one of the most high t races they litteraly raped your great great grandmother

• +1
1. European
2. Mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 13787
You realize the original Cro-Magnon races were european, middle eastern and some blacks and maybe some proto Mongols

Middle easterners and blacks have the most cromagnon dna wtf i am reading low iq monkey kys @TsarTsar444

• JFL
Mongols are one of the most high t races they litteraly raped your great great grandmother
cope they only raped because of incredible sexual frustration from being unwanted by so many females they were too ugly to gain consent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 13787 and Haven
cope they only raped because of incredible sexual frustration from being unwanted by so many females they were too ugly to gain consent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I cant beileve how this iranian tranny copes this hard keep coping about mongolians they are more high t and masc than iranians for sure i literally beat iranian(kurdish kids daily)

• +1
Middle easterners and blacks have the most cromagnon dna wtf i am reading low iq monkey kys @TsarTsar444

EEMH basically means Cro-Magnon btw
I cant beileve how this iranian tranny copes this hard keep coping about mongolians they are more high t and masc than iranians for sure i literally beat iranian(kurdish kids daily)
What is masc about having the smallest manhood out of all races :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

West asia=/middle east retarded cromagnon is very rare at middle east and its mostly common at europe doesnt exist at blacks
West Asia simply means the Asian component of the Middle East without North Africa you dumb fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
You are the dumbfuck west asia is anatolia and Caucasus maybe north iran too fucking retarded arabs are not west asian
You can clearly see Arabia is included with them
I thought chinks were smart this rice coper is disputing cold hard facts too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I thought chinks were smart this rice coper is disputing cold hard facts too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nigga you say chink to me but i have 33% asian genes at best and i mog all iranians so shut the fuck up and wacth how i fuck your people

8. Australian aborigines men
brutal, the most genocided race of the millennia, a diverse continent of various phenotypes destroyed, the rest cornered and spaced out in the outback... malnourished and with common deformities as a result. Utterly destroyed and ridiculed. For being care free non tax payers.
44744631925_d33ee21d72_b.jpg
1BwEbK9WaEFXQhRAifBVmSw2x
Young smiling aboriginal woman2e16d0bafill 1524x683
Indigenous children 770 1

Last edited:
Nigga you say chink to me but i have 33% asian genes at best and i mog all iranians so shut the fuck up and wacth how i fuck your people
Doesnt even matter the percentage
If you look half asleep all the time = chink dog devourer to everyone else :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Mirin this thread and subhumans arguing over whose more subhuman :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 5802
Doesnt even matter the percentage
If you look half asleep all the time = chink dog devourer to everyone else :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bruh you are litteraly low iq as fuck keep sucking our dick retarded i have a chad volgid eye area 20210829 125614 very similar to chicos Images   2021 09 11T200442913

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Here’s the new list
1. white European
2. Pacific islander/ Hispanic
3. Arabs
4. East Asian men
5. Lightskin black men
6. Dark skinned black men
7. South Asian Dravidian men
8. Australian aborigines men
Wtf is this? Where's the cope?

Subhumans meanwhile you are monkey bicthboy
Typical Turkroach

So patriotic and yet you don’t even live in turkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
There’s is not cope this is an objective list of what women find attractive in races
Wow, props to you for being objective. Although I must say blacks are on par with arabs due to status from rap.

Wow, props to you for being objective. Although I must say blacks are on par with arabs due to status from rap.
Depends arabs typically do better than blacks but if it’s the gulf of Arabs then blacks mog

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Every race fogs these people lol
They are like a hybrid of curry and black. some look South American. but with the signature abbo philtrum

Depends arabs typically do better than blacks but if it’s the gulf of Arabs then blacks mog
Gulf arabs are the worst tbh. In all honesty I've never met a black guy who wouldn't have seemed like a respectable & nice guy, but many of those iraqis act like they're suleiman the great, just because they came to Europe instead of going to war, when their country needed them the most.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Looks234 and Deleted member 5802
I live in turkey retarded nigger
Then leave the forum and support your poor family you fat fuck
I can hear your parents disdain as they look upon a disappointment of a child

• JFL
Then leave the forum and support your poor family you fat fuck
I can hear your parents disdain as they look upon a disappointment of a child
Disappointment of a child :soy::soy: im not fat anymore nigger

looks like the racewar threads are popping off lately :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Gulf arabs are the worst tbh. In all honesty I've never met a black guy who wouldn't have seemed like a respectable & nice guy, but many of those iraqis act like they're suleiman the great, just because they came to Europe instead of going to war, when their country needed them the most.
They are cowards i am pretty sure that most of the european would do the same

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps