Ranking races desirably to women

They are cowards i am pretty sure that most of the european would do the same
Yes, sadly you're right. People have become too hedonistic and entitled.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
They’re not that high in smv. They also have no halos.

This is what Latinos look like
View attachment 1344725

Not this
View attachment 1344726

He's Argentinan , Chilean or more of the white Latinos honestly the bastards got lucky with there white DNA if curries got that dna they would pass as straight up west Asian average curry is 60 to 80 percent west Asian this fact still pisses me off.

You'd have curries running around with pheno if this was the case.

Turanid isn't even a real thing btw :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Turanid isn't even a real thing btw :Comfy:

I thought it was just Mongolian gook mixed with central Asian Iranan the mongolian dna ruined central Asia NGL before that they were moggers they didn't all turn asian through rape it was through multiple generations of mixing over 100's years.

• JFL
i see lightskinned blacks with wide flat noses and everted lips, they still slay

some mixed ppl are literally just look west african with yellow/orange skin, its still a halo for a lot of girls, ideally you'd want to have a white nose with black lips and no prognathism with type 3 curly hair, but avg mixed guy has pretty tight coils tbh
Stack with a good lower third and its game over

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
Blacks are better than rice in my opinion. If both good looking blacks are better I think because Asians usually have bad maxillas and look feminine

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Pythagoras
Blacks are better than rice in my opinion. If both good looking blacks are better I think because Asians usually have bad maxillas and look feminine
Baldingman1998
your alien avatar is so high resolution

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I thought it was just Mongolian gook mixed with central Asian Iranan the mongolian dna ruined central Asia NGL before that they were moggers they didn't all turn asian through rape it was through multiple generations of mixing over 100's years.
Turanid is a mostly european pheno 15%similarity whit mongolians at best

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
Turanid is a mostly european pheno 15%similarity whit mongolians at best

Turanid is atleast 40 percent gook from the genes.
Turanids are central asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Haven
Turanid is atleast 40 percent gook from the genes.
Turanids are central asians
Turanids are not kazakhs or kyrgz not uzbek too maybe turkmans avrage nowaday central asian is only 50%turanid-proto turkic

Turanids are not kazakhs or kyrgz not uzbek too maybe turkmans avrage nowaday central asian is only 50%turanid-proto turkic

then what is turanid turnaid is majorly found in central Asia in the kazakh kyrgz and uzbek look at the phenotype wiki map it's sparsely found in europe and that phenotype will be whiter due to mixing but i'm talking about the average central asian type

• JFL
then what is turanid turnaid is majorly found in central Asia in the kazakh kyrgz and uzbek look at the phenotype wiki map it's sparsely found in europe and that phenotype will be whiter due to mixing but i'm talking about the average central asian type
Avrage central asian(kazakh,kyrgz) is gobid+aralid you retarded shut the fuck up

• Ugh..
Avrage central asian(kazakh,kyrgz) is gobid+aralid you retarded shut the fuck up

Major cope it's mainly found in central asia

• JFL
This is the reality Images people thinks that nowadya central asians are pure turks

This is the realityView attachment 1345771 people thinks that nowadya central asians are pure turks

They arent turkish at all central asians are an iranan ethnic group.

Turks are native annatolian they just speak a turkic language genetically there nothing to do with the original turkics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Haven

Turks are native annatolian they just speak a turkic language genetically there nothing to do with the original turkics.
Are you sure? I am really turkic my geanfathers name is a old gokturk name that people dont use today you dont know a shit you said armenoid is european too

Central asians are iranian:soy::soy::soy: how tf you can be this retarded

Are you sure? I am really turkic my geanfathers name is a old gokturk name that people dont use today you dont know a shit you said armenoid is european too

Turkic is a lingustic term they were originally gooks who mated with iranans to be modern day central asians.

Thats why there 60 percent iranan in origin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Haven
Central asians are iranian:soy::soy::soy: how tf you can be this retarded

Hmmmmm lets see asians cluster with tajiks they have an iranan culture like wtf are you on

• JFL
Turkic is a lingustic term they were originally gooks who mated with iranans to be modern day central asians.

Thats why there 60 percent iranan in origin.
Hollly shiieeet @cloUder look at this retarded:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hmmmmm lets see asians cluster with tajiks they have an iranan culture like wtf are you on
Ok im not gonna argue whit you you are probably in top 10 at being low iq tajiks are iranian and they get raped by proto turkics now they are like 25%turkic real central asians are baskhirs in nowaday

Hollly shiieeet @cloUder look at this retarded:lul::lul:

Tajiks are the closest to central. Asians there an iranan ethnic group.

Turkish is a linguistic term turks are annatolians not turkics central asians are part turkic genetically original turkics were gook mongolian.

Armenoid passes as southern european which is white nordics arent the only white.

Also explain why turks are 20 percent eastern eurasian?

• JFL
SMV Wise white european.
mixed.
Mena/black/Latinos.
Light skinned north Indian/Pakistani.
Native American's, pacific islanders
east Asian's.
South east Asian.
Dravidian.

Whites goes without saying.
Mixed goes without saying.
MENA'S BLACKS AND LATINOS ARE portrayed as the most arractive after whites.
Good looking pakisitanis and north Indians just fuse into the mena cluster but not med cluster.
Native american's it goes without saying 1 of the best looking races out there.
east Asian's have very low smv from what i've seen although kpop helps.
South east Asians looks like curries so no wonder there so low.
And dravid nigger is the worst phenotype possible the skin tonne and facial features make east asian's seem like chad's.
Yep high IQ

• +1

Turkish is a linguistic term turks are annatolians not turkics central asians are part turkic genetically original turkics were gook mongolian.

Armenoid passes as southern european which is white nordics arent the only white.

:lul: jfl at you low iq retarded avrage turk is less east asian avrage turk is like %10 east asian 35%proto turkic avrage proto turkic is only 25%east asian you dont know a shit armenians are arabic looking not shoutern european

• Hmm...

Tajiks are pasthuns that got raped by gokturks(euroasians-turanids) that made some of them look turanid-white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and reptiles
Tajiks are pasthuns that got raped by gokturks(euroasians-turanids) that made some of them look turanid-white

Tajiks look whiter than turanids they are the direct descandants of the pie people many can have blonde hair and blur eyes.

Tajiks do have some gook dna but that doesnt take away there iranan side.

• JFL
:lul: jfl at you low iq retarded avrage turk is less east asian avrage turk is like %10 east asian 35%proto turkic avrage proto turkic is only 25%east asian you dont know a shit armenians are arabic looking not shoutern european

Armenoids look southern euro unironically what annatoliand looked like.

Also your right there even less turkic than i thought there according to genes 20 percent south asian 20 percent mena and the 50 percent caucases and 5 percent gook.

The turkics meanwhile have an gook influnce in pheno added to thst they claim to be descandants of chingus khan who looked hapa.

This is looking even worse for your case.

Tajiks look whiter than turanids they are the direct descandants of the pie people many can have blonde hair and blur eyes.

Tajiks do have some gook dna but that doesnt take away there iranan side.
Iranians are arabs you fucking retarded

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and reptiles
Armenoids look southern euro unironically what annatoliand looked like.

Also your right there even less turkic than i thought there according to genes 20 percent south asian 20 percent mena and the 50 percent caucases and 5 percent gook.

The turkics meanwhile have an gook influnce in pheno added to thst they claim to be descandants of chingus khan who looked hapa.

This is looking even worse for your case.
Jfl at you why are you this low iq listen me retarded avrage turk is like 10% east asian and 35%turanid-turkic and some native anatolian(anatolid-armenoid dna) others are white balkan-med

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and reptiles
Iranians are arabs you fucking retarded

Arabs are quite different but there middle eastern yeah arab genetically no.

Central asians are the closest to the turkics even then the original died out a long time ago.

Arabs are quite different but there middle eastern yeah arab genetically no.

Central asians are the closest to the turkics even then the original died out a long time ago.
They are very similar whit arabs only very little white dna meanwhile avrage turanid is half white

• Hmm...
Jfl at you why are you this low iq listen me retarded avrage turk is like 10% east asian and 35%turanid-turkic and some native anatolian(anatolid-armenoid dna) others are white balkan-med

Its 5 percent according to the studies.

Armenoidm

Armenoid

Average south euro.

Dinaridm 1

How are they not the same?

• JFL
They are very similar whit arabs only very little white dna meanwhile avrage turanid is half white

Even if you were right tajiks are an out lier there not your average iranan they are the highest in pie dn at 45 percent that is what makes up the baulk of northern european dna.

• JFL
Even if you were right tajiks are an out lier there not your average iranan they are the highest in pie dn at 45 percent that is what makes up the baulk of northern european dna.
Tajiks are middle easterners whit a little bit euroasian dna

• Hmm...
Avrage proto turkic-turanid is 20-33% east asian and balkaners are not even fully white they are half ethnic and avrage turk is 10-7%east asian

Most middle easterners have tons of white genes why to you think italian get confused as arab.

I dont know what proto turkic is modern day turks are less than 5 percent turkic in origin.

Central asians are 45 percent turkic to 50.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Haven
Most middle easterners have tons of white genes why to you think italian get confused as arab.

I dont know what proto turkic is modern day turks are less than 5 percent turkic in origin.

Central asians are 45 percent turkic to 50.
Avrage nowaday turkish is 35%proto turkic avrage central asian is 45%-50% turkic arabs have tons of white dna:lul::lul::lul: wtf they only have 12% and less white dna

• Hmm...
Tajiks are middle easterners whit a little bit euroasian dna

Tajiks are 45 percent aryan in origin there whiter than all other iranan groups combined.

• JFL
Tajiks are 45 percent aryan in origin there whiter than all other iranan groups combined.
Are you a coping tajik

? Aryan race doesnt exist muh aryan

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Avrage nowaday turkish is 35%proto turkic avrage central asian is 45%-50% turkic arabs have tons of white dna:lul::lul::lul: wtf they only have 12% and less white dna

They have white dna indirectly there very high in eastern european farmer from the fertile crescent.

Also where are you getting numbers from?

Mines from this study

Nihms348116f4

They have white dna indirectly there very high in eastern european farmer from the fertile crescent.

Also where are you getting numbers from?

Mines from this study

View attachment 1345858
Wtf is this piece of shit let me send you some real studies