Rape is a good thing in the eyes of women

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Every woman who has ever been raped enjoyed it if the guy was decent looking.

Rape is no longer a punishment. I wish I could say “I hope she gets raped” but deep down she wishes she can be raped too. So it would be as if I was wishing good upon her.

It’s a sad world when you realize that men are going to prison for something that women enjoyed happening to them. Every girl fantasized about Richard Ramirez opening their windows at night and coming to rape the shit out of them. It’s no surprise that this tradition has survived the test of time.

So, never forget, when a woman tells you a sob story about her getting raped, you should be offended and tell her you’re jealous of the rapist and wish you were him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, ArcticStorm, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
Now a feminist reading this website will post this on Reddit and talk about how fucked up we are. Nice move, fool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Daniel Plainview, Hades and 7 others
Now a feminist reading this website will post this on Reddit and talk about how fucked up we are. Nice move, fool.
I would say I hope she gets raped but she wishes the same for herself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, ArcticStorm, chawaje and 9 others
I would say I hope she gets raped but she wishes the same for herself
Dude women don't want to be raped. What woman in her right mind would want to get impregnated by some crazy low inhib lunatic who's going to leave her? Women can't even survive on their own in nature, let alone pregnant women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Richard Ramirez cope.

Dude women don't want to be raped. What woman in her right mind would want to get impregnated by some crazy low inhib lunatic who's going to leave her? Women can't even survive on their own in nature, let alone pregnant women.
Jfl at thinking women are logical beings. They don’t give a flying fuck about consequences. If they did, abortion clinics wouldn’t exist. These sluts are shameless whores and baby-killers. Don’t think for one second that they think about consequences of their actions. This Jew world teaches the mantra of “strong independent woman” and thus they believe they’re fucking invincible

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, ArcticStorm, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
scale_1200

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl at thinking women are logical beings. They don’t give a flying fuck about consequences. If they did, abortion clinics wouldn’t exist. These sluts are shameless whores and baby-killers. Don’t think for one second that they think about consequences of their actions. This Jew world teaches the mantra of “strong independent woman” and thus they believe they’re fucking invincible
You're absolutely right about that. But I still have doubts about women wanting to get raped. Why would they cry sexual harassment and sexual assault if they wanted it so badly?

Rape is no longer a punishment. I wish I could say “I hope she gets raped” but deep down she wishes she can be raped too. So it would be as if I was wishing good upon her.

It’s a sad world when you realize that men are going to prison for something that women enjoyed happening to them. Every girl fantasized about Richard Ramirez opening their windows at night and coming to rape the shit out of them. It’s no surprise that this tradition has survived the test of time.

So, never forget, when a woman tells you a sob story about her getting raped, you should be offended and tell her you’re jealous of the rapist and wish you were him
keep projecting your gay fantasy

• JFL
Reactions: getra
You're absolutely right about that. But I still have doubts about women wanting to get raped. Why would they cry sexual harassment and sexual assault if they wanted it so badly?
It’s a guilty pleasure. They have to virtue signal to pretend they hate “toxic masculinity”. Nothing women do is honest. They’re all two-faced sluts full of double standards. That’s why girls love that “ugh rape me” shit when having sex. They all want it. Whores. All of them.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, ArcticStorm, 11gaijin and 2 others
As long as the guy is an attractive chad, then they secretly want it. Although it's technically not rape since rape means unconsensual sex and in the case of a chad, they actually want him, "rape kink" is one of the biggest fetishes that women have (look it up) because they are imagining an attractive guy just "taking them" and "ravishing" them, without their verbal given consent.

Obviously women don't want ugly dudes to just "take them" and "ravish them", that's when rape becomes ACTUAL rape to them in a BAD way, that they dont want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Daniel Plainview, datboijj and 1 other person

dude women literally dream of rape

i talked to a foid a month ago she said she broke up with her bf who was 5 9 blue eyes recessed jaw hooked nose negative canthal tilt
but he ran good jbw game and thugmaxxed

she broke up with him bc he was "too nice" he never hit me he never raped me he never yelled at me when i yelled back at him he talked about how his dad left him he has such daddy issues haha what a crybaby!

you cant trust what foids anymore its do as i say not as i do

i was astonished when her reason was bc he didnt rape me bc no normal dude rapes a girl

these girls are disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 1 other person
dude women literally dream of rape

i talked to a foid a month ago she said she broke up with her bf who was 5 9 blue eyes recessed jaw hooked nose negative canthal tilt
but he ran good jbw game and thugmaxxed

she broke up with him bc he was "too nice" he never hit me he never raped me he never yelled at me when i yelled back at him he talked about how his dad left him he has such daddy issues haha what a crybaby!

you cant trust what foids anymore its do as i say not as i do

i was astonished when her reason was bc he didnt rape me bc no normal dude rapes a girl

these girls are disgusting
True. It’s over for many men, gallons and gallons of them.

2.9 psl and 0
this is my face i dont think I've posted it before but i don't look good mostly due to bloat and bad angles 1 is last week I've lost a lot of bloat but I'm low psl and low sex appeal that's why I'm here

you've been here for a while have u had surgery?

Attachments

• IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7710.jpg
    IMG_7710.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7705.jpg
    IMG_7705.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    271163237_627144368623563_6156396791388007812_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6684.jpg
    IMG_6684.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS8yNjcyODMxMDhfNj...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS8yNjcyODMxMDhfNj...jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4376 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4376 - Copy.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel and aBetterMii
this is my face i dont think I've posted it before but i don't look good mostly due to bloat and bad angles 1 is last week I've lost a lot of bloat but I'm low psl and low sex appeal that's why I'm here

you've been here for a while have u had surgery?
B7414FD5 335F 409B A05E E938441D05B5

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel and Elvisandreaa

When a vagina tells that story of being raped, she's rehearsing foreplay. Making herself wet so she can rub one out shortly later. Most women are severely disturbed. Fact-Checker!

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Daniel Plainview
Really high quality thread

Never saw a good looking guy being acused of rape (that's not famous) 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

As long as the guy is an attractive chad, then they secretly want it. Although it's technically not rape since rape means unconsensual sex and in the case of a chad, they actually want him, "rape kink" is one of the biggest fetishes that women have (look it up) because they are imagining an attractive guy just "taking them" and "ravishing" them, without their verbal given consent.

Obviously women don't want ugly dudes to just "take them" and "ravish them", that's when rape becomes ACTUAL rape to them in a BAD way, that they dont want.
Women can't survive on their own in nature, even if gigachad rapes them

retarded take

just ramirezmaxxing theory

jesus christ James what were you doing up at 2 am
don't you want to get taller

Girl Reaction GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK's Secret PINK
yeah man mmy sleep schedule is fuckd i jgo t9 bed at 2 or 4 pm and wakeup at 10pm or 12 im about to jerk off then ssleep again

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and datboijj
shit thread nigger

god

Like she would have a better opinion if he didn't post
One this site you are a rapist default

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and .*my*.