Deleted member 21628

Kraken
Metaphorically guyzz chill

Robbed myself of youth
Raped mental

Been brainROTTING since 18/2020

None of this is a joke

Im surely Dyfunctional to an extent

Constant inner tension, pressure, stress, rage, dissatisfaction..

All all CORTISOL.. this is all ive known

Im fundamentally alone.. dont have a single soul around me.. havent gone out.. had fun.. this whole time.. Whole fucking time.. no vacations.. no visiting new countries..

Just rotting at home

This is like PRISON.

AND ALL OF THIS IS MY CHOICE.

That being said.. on a Conscious level i dont regret it..

But im also aware that theres consequences of this shit.. and that i have no control over it.. (how it affects my subconscious)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment. Early treatment may help get symptoms under control before serious complications develop and may help improve the long-term outlook.

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Deleted member 23558
Try progesterone

Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment. Early treatment may help get symptoms under control before serious complications develop and may help improve the long-term outlook.
Maybe

this reads like a mvp post

• +1
Reactions: gigell
molested myself and got convicted