{{RARE}} Salludon in this picture (he isn’t squint frauding)

A

Acnno

Kraken
3EE57C00 AC37 4851 915C B2879FB6398D

A RARE PICTURE OF SALLUDON IN WHICH HE ISN’T FRAUDING HIS EYE AREA BY SQUINTING

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15827, HerpDerpson and 15 others
SALLUDON is over rated shit.. I dont know why people worship him. He lacks harmony.. He looks like robot.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, Chadeep, Deleted member 15827 and 19 others
SALLUDON is over rated shit.. I dont know why people worship him. He lacks harmony.. He looks like robot.
Hes the most attractive male on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Datbenyboi, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4387 and 23 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4946, zaynbrah and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
One of them has a face like ethnic David Gandy and the other is a gymcelled black guy. Who mogs?
Salludon looks more like O'pry to me. They look almost identical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Kristin and Be_ConfidentBro
One of them has a face like ethnic David Gandy and the other is a gymcelled black guy. Who mogs?

Salludon looks so fake..... Like he has done so many operation in his face.. It does not look natural.. Thats why he looks so damn weird. You can smell it from Usa to China..

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, zaynbrah, Acnno and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 4946, Acnno and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 10987
Like ALL of them like him alot. At worst they say he looks TOO good

I'm interested to knmow what they look like. Why won't you pm me? You seriously believe me to be sad enough to start hating on them coz of something as stupid as this? Cmon man. Send me their pics. Genuinely interested.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987 and Blackgymmax
I'm interested to knmow what they look like. Why won't you pm me? You seriously believe me to be sad enough to start hating on them coz of something as stupid as this? Cmon man. Send me their pics. Genuinely interested.
Doesnt matter what they look like

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Doesnt matter what they look like

How has it each and every one of them can call me ugly, when we all know I'm average and actually in the video you had them watch, even may be slightly above-average.

Makes no sense. Unless they are literal 8+/10s. Are they? Even ethnic girls calling me ugly LMAO. From Canada? The country known for having nice people? Makes little sense to me unless A) You're just saying stuff for effect or B) You're exaggerating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
How has it each and every one of them can call me ugly, when we all know I'm average and actually in the video you had them watch, even may be slightly above-average.

Makes no sense. Unless they are literal 8+/10s. Are they? Even ethnic girls calling me ugly LMAO. From Canada? The country known for having nice people? Makes little sense to me unless A) You're just saying stuff for effect or B) You're exaggerating.
The surgery and implant will make you comfortable above average. Happy for you as im getting dental implants myself to really unlock my full potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6908

Youre not above average, some were ethnic some were white, they were around a 4-7/10. Youre insecure because you think you look bad and you do. Trust your gut on this instead of trying to convince yourself otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
The surgery and implant will make you comfortable above average. Happy for you as im getting dental implants myself to really unlock my full potential

Cool man. but how many teeth have you lost? And teeth to unlock potential? My brain can't really work this one out? Dental implants as in fake teeth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Vergil.is
Cool man. but how many teeth have you lost? And teeth to unlock potential? My brain can't really work this one out? Dental implants as in fake teeth?
Ive lost 1 teeth due to decay. No a real implant with a screw that acts like teeth root

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Youre not above average, some were ethnic some were white, they were around a 4-7/10. Youre insecure because you think you look bad and you do. Trust your gut on this instead of trying to convince yourself otherwise.

I gotta say you read people poorly lol. You project instead of observing. I haven't tried to prove anything to anyone here. I'm literally taking videos where I'm unkept and not caring. What I care about is the hard stuff, like bone-structure, eye-area etc.

I know I am not above-average. Once again you are failing to listen and projecting. Or selectively listening. So listen clearly dude lol. If you and everyone here knows I am average, how would these bitches who are all low to high standard normies with their faces painted, calling me ugly?

It's not insecurity. It's intrigue. My gut is "unsure", because across my life I've had girls obsess over me and girls who found me average. (Looking at body language, playing with hair etc)

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6531
Ive lost 1 teeth due to decay. No a real implant with a screw that acts like teeth root

Teeth root? Ok and how is that going to unlock potential? Because it gives you a bite force to use for chewing with?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I gotta say you read people poorly lol. You project instead of observing. I haven't tried to prove anything to anyone here. I'm literally taking videos where I'm unkept and not caring. What I care about is the hard stuff, like bone-structure, eye-area etc.

I know I am not above-average. Once again you are failing to listen and projecting. Or selectively listening. So listen clearly dude lol. If you and everyone here knows I am average, how would these bitches who are all low to high standard normies with their faces painted, calling me ugly?

It's not insecurity. It's intrigue. My gut is "unsure", because across my life I've had girls obsess over me and girls who found me average. (Looking at body language, playing with hair etc)
Nigga youre photoshopping yourself on dating apps to get matches. Stop telling me you look good when your ugly ass has to photoshop all the bones in your face to get a match. Im pretty sure you're borderline mentally retarded, but its irritating responding to you.

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
Teeth root? Ok and how is that going to unlock potential? Because it gives you a bite force to use for chewing with?
It restores lost bone mass in that area as im also getting bone grafts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

you are average in london
Your face is ok, your height is nothing special and on the short side, and your pheno is sub par

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Nigga youre photoshopping yourself on dating apps to get matches. Stop telling me you look good when your ugly ass has to photoshop all the bones in your face to get a match. Im pretty sure you're borderline mentally retarded, but its irritating responding to you.

It got me a lay with an average Curry, who didn't even notice the different irl.

Which shows taking pictures with a selfie Android camera is what's "mentally retarded". Show me one person on this forum who can take a selfie shot of themselves with a crappy Android camera and look good. We've seen even David Gandy and various other models look sketchy when they do it. How would anyone in their right mind not then go onto touch-up those photos?

And how about you consider all the bitches themselves photoshopping, filtering, angle frauding and face-painting? Or are you too mentally retarded to give that a burst of thought?

You have a serious problem with ethnic people. There is a rooted racism in here somewhere.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
you are average in london
Your face is ok, your height is nothing special and on the short side, and your pheno is sub par

You're way below average with height halo and your personality is dire. Keep stalking me around the forum kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
You're way below average with height halo and your personality is dire. Keep stalking me around the forum kiddo.
yet I have a big cock and I know how to make women cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, zaynbrah, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
It got me a lay with an average Curry, who didn't even notice the different irl.

Which shows taking pictures with a selfie Android camera is what's "mentally retarded". Show me one person on this forum who can take a selfie shot of themselves with a crappy Android camera and look good. We've seen even David Gandy and various other models look sketchy when they do it. How would anyone in their right mind not then go onto touch-up those photos?

And how about you consider all the bitches themselves photoshopping, filtering, angle frauding and face-painting? Or are you too mentally retarded to give that a burst of thought?

You have a serious problem with ethnic people. There is a rooted racism in here somewhere.
No, youre literally an ugly loser who knows hes ugly. Youre so ugly that you can't even show your real face on dating apps yo fat fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 5698, zaynbrah and 2 others
No, youre literally an ugly loser who knows hes ugly. Youre so ugly that you can't even show your real face on dating apps yo fat fuck
he is coping and overrates himself hard
I am a realist whereas he is deluded

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Blackgymmax
he is coping and overrates himself hard
I am a realist whereas he is deluded

You're sadistic. Never been anything but modest and cool with you but you stalk me around the forums. I know who you are on lookism now as well. That guy with Meeks in his avvy.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and EverythingMattersCel

You cannot be a straight hetrosexual male with that personality. I'm sorry. I'm suspecting a bi-sexual man in question here.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and zaynbrah
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 756
Im pretty sure his IQ is under 90
Most likely. He is totally deluded and spams this forum with his half naked pics. People who get laid regularly don't seek this sort of validation

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Blackgymmax
he is very good looking

he is very good looking

I'm pretty bored of telling you I don't; think I am good looking but you keep going on and on and it's obvious trolling. You're repetitive and a fake individual. If you can type this shit to me but not say it to my face what kind of man are you?

Pm me your number. Or I'll give you mine. Let's see you stalk me in person. You're 6'3 and I'm 5'8. Shouldn't be an issue for you bro.

I'm pretty bored of telling you I don't; think I am good looking but you keep going on and on and it's obvious trolling. You're repetitive and a fake individual. If you can type this shit to me but not say it to my face what kind of man are you?

Pm me your number. Or I'll give you mine. Let's see you stalk me in person. You're 6'3 and I'm 5'8. Shouldn't be an issue for you bro.
I was referring to salludon
he is very good looking

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
no thanks

So you'll follow me around on here and Lookism, stalking me. Saying I rate myself highly, love myself, am deluded etc and then not be punched in the face? You have any character/personality at all? Or just a dead inside obese cunt? I'm asking you to stop harassing me on the forum. If you don't stop I will have no choice but to dig up the identity of those dirty girls you shagged and find out your identity. That girl's husband will know if she doesn;'t tell me where you reside. I'm not joking kid.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
So you'll follow me around on here and Lookism, stalking me. Saying I rate myself highly, love myself, am deluded etc and then not be punched in the face? You have any character/personality at all? Or just a dead inside obese cunt? I'm asking you to stop harassing me on the forum. If you don't stop I will have no choice but to dig up the identity of those dirty girls you shagged and find out your identity. That girl's husband will know if she doesn;'t tell me where you reside. I'm not joking kid.
I am not on lookism but yeah you're deluded generally

• +1
I am not on lookism but yeah you're deluded generally

Yes you are and you know that I know who you are now.

Same sort of boring, mindless, shitty style of posting.

How am I deluded? About what? Tell me. I am the most genuine person on the entire forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and zaynbrah
Yes you are and you know that I know who you are now.

Same sort of boring, mindless, shitty style of posting.

How am I deluded? About what? Tell me. I am the most genuine person on the entire forum.
I am not on lookism

• JFL
luckily I live around tally ho corner

Ok. Meet me tomorrow at 7pm inside the mcdonalds of tally ho corner. We can talk about why you think I think I am good looking or why you think that I am deluded. When I have told you otherwise and put you straight and clear a 1000 times. I want to see if your personality is as boring and vapid in person, as it is online. If your answers are to disrespect me, you will have a mcchicken sandwhich in your face.

• JFL