[RARE] Seth Walsh AMA

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
AMA but only good questions will be answered.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, micropp, |Daddy_Zygos| and 11 others
is my question good?

what were u like growing up?

Who are you? I genuinely don't know

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC, TechnoBoss, Sny and 12 others
Have you released any trading tutorial as of yet?
Have you ever struggled with being a loser, if so did you ever come back/ever been one?
How much in your portfolio? or estimate.

• JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification and arab_chink
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, tombradylover, AryanChadification and 5 others
Height?
Cock stats?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, silencio, socialcel and 2 others
Have you released any trading tutorial as of yet?
Have you ever struggled with being a loser, if so did you ever come back/ever been one?
How much in your portfolio? or estimate.
  • No, but if you dig into the deeper meaning of my posts then you'll discover what I mean. As I said, I could post the EXACT STEPS I take in general on a pinned thread, and people still won't listen. It's up to ones own interest and motivation to interpret what I've said and question question question, reform reform reform
  • No, was never the loser in school, always had friends. Dealt with betrayal, and bullying even earlier on. Then dealt with success overload (IRL besides my personal trading etc). Looksmaxxed like crazy (probabaly top 1 PSL transformation ever). Now dealing with trying to be more pro social and appreciating people, snapping out of old ways, learning. There's still so much to learn. And I have so much to share, but all will come in due time.
  • I think about $1.42M at the moment in stocks, $57k ish in crypto for trading where I just forgo position sizing and try to always play the best strategy, cutting losses and letting winners run on. Most of my money is in the NASDAQ 100, which is doing well for now.

I'm always transferring money into longer term investments. Weird thing is, I look way younger than I really am; probably because I've been using Retin-A and GHK-cu for like 5 years. Consistency is the thing which most people fail at. Doubt is the devil, and fear will ruin your life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, 4ever, mewingmaxxer and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, lightskinbengali, silencio and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, silencio, arab_chink and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • No, but if you dig into the deeper meaning of my posts then you'll discover what I mean. As I said, I could post the EXACT STEPS I take in general on a pinned thread, and people still won't listen. It's up to ones own interest and motivation to interpret what I've said and question question question, reform reform reform
  • No, was never the loser in school, always had friends. Dealt with betrayal, and bullying even earlier on. Then dealt with success overload (IRL besides my personal trading etc). Looksmaxxed like crazy (probabaly top 1 PSL transformation ever). Now dealing with trying to be more pro social and appreciating people, snapping out of old ways, learning. There's still so much to learn. And I have so much to share, but all will come in due time.
  • I think about $1.42M at the moment in stocks, $57k ish in crypto for trading where I just forgo position sizing and try to always play the best strategy, cutting losses and letting winners run on. Most of my money is in the NASDAQ 100, which is doing well for now.

I'm always transferring money into longer term investments. Weird thing is, I look way younger than I really am; probably because I've been using Retin-A and GHK-cu for like 5 years. Consistency is the thing which most people fail at. Doubt is the devil, and fear will ruin your life.
You're a smart man, i am exactly the type of person who could read an exact description onto how to become a better man/investor, and still do jack shit. One has to work for information.

Amazing portfolio, i might over info on my own life, but my dad offered 60k in stocks, and i have yet to do anything, even 1 year after.
My own best picks for stocks this year, which was fully my own, was Teucrium wheat etf, after ukraine war, just keep holding, then philip morris, and the anti smoking products such as snus which went crazy in american market together with tiktok.
And then also golem coin, which has promising building, and pumped crazy.

Im also going to begin retin-a aswell as entering myself into responsibilities such as work.

Your posts have always intrigued me, unfortunately i've never dove deep. You seem genuinely like a person who would do success online.
Even from your text posts you intrigue me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, arab_chink, murdah and 2 others
What's your age ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, socialcel and 5'7 zoomer
You're a smart man, i am exactly the type of person who could read an exact description onto how to become a better man/investor, and still do jack shit. One has to work for information.

Amazing portfolio, i might over info on my own life, but my dad offered 60k in stocks, and i have yet to do anything, even 1 year after.
My own best picks for stocks this year, which was fully my own, was Teucrium wheat etf, after ukraine war, just keep holding, then philip morris, and the anti smoking products such as snus which went crazy in american market together with tiktok.
And then also golem coin, which has promising building, and pumped crazy.

Im also going to begin retin-a aswell as entering myself into responsibilities such as work.

Your posts have always intrigued me, unfortunately i've never dove deep. You seem genuinely like a person who would do success online.
Even from your text posts you intrigue me
Thank you,

Well, you can't pick stocks. Put money into the most tax free as possible S&P 500 total return, NASDAQ 100 or MSCI World Index, adjust your holdings based on age, risk appetite, and willingness to diversify.

For example. The MSCI World index is an index tracking every major stock market in the world. So for your investments to fail, it'll mean that EVERY major stock market will need to have its top stocks collapse, all at the same time. You're diversified against a World War at that point, assuming you're invested in US, Chinese, Russian indices.

If something can fail completely, and your investment is there, and the world will continue as normal if so; you probably shouldn't be putting any money there; especially intergenerationally retained money.

Owning cash generating assets is always good too. You can get creative here as well (i.e., buying a porta potty at a festival for $100 and charging every drunk person $5 to take a piss. Vending machines, ice cream vans, coffee caravan businesses located at secluded nature walkways. Moving up to owning property and leasing. Always own assets. Stocks are the best form. Diversified stocks particularly.

Trading is different. You want to trade markets that are non-yielding, so no stocks. You can trade crypto, energy, base metals, softs, grains, meats, precious metals, ags, local power markets or any type of alternative commodity market. And then you just follow the price and use a strategy that you build up throughout the years. A good trading system IS AN ASSET.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever, mewingmaxxer, arab_chink and 1 other person
i would like to ask an additional question that doesn't need to leak personal info

Your portfolio has much money, so im asking, was this enabled by having a good job which you put into the portfolio each month?
or was it all done through investing

How big is your cock?

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
I have no idea who you are but here is the question:
How do you measure maxillary recession

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
What were the most important things you did to have a top 1 PSL transformation?
Is ghk-cu better than minoxidil for hair growth? Does the hair stay after stopping use of ghk-cu?
Is there any way to keep eyelashes longer permanently? I have heard you speak about pentapeptide 17. Is it permanent? Would you recommend putting foam minox near eyelashes?
What are the best peptides for looksmaxxing?
Is there another way to stop hair loss besides finasteride, dutasteride, etc.? Can any peptides halt hair loss?
What do you do for anti-aging? Be specific please. GHK-cu, what else?
Are there any alternatives to tanning faster besides melanotan 2? What about Acetyl Hexapeptide 1? L-tyrosine?
What is your diet?
"I could post the EXACT STEPS I take in general on a pinned thread, and people still won't listen." That is just not true. Many people would not listen but a lot of people would read it and study it extensively. I have read many of your posts as x30001. I and many people here would be extremely grateful if you gave exact steps of your trading methods. Could you make a tutorial?

Thank you and I appreciate you doing this.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever, silencio and socialcel
What's the average distance from the tragus to the curvature of the cheekbones and what's the ideal one

Is there any extreme memory enhancement drugs or ways?
Piracetam doesn’t do shit.
Also will cerebrolysin 10ml every day for 8 weeks have noticeable difference in cognitive function?

who tf are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111, Itsjoeverlol and silencio
i would like to ask an additional question that doesn't need to leak personal info

Your portfolio has much money, so im asking, was this enabled by having a good job which you put into the portfolio each month?
or was it all done through investing
Nope, weirdly it was done all through investing. I have a full time job too but keep that money separate. So to answer you aboutthe crypto stuff, it was all just extreme gains, back as far as 2016 even when I had a bit of BTC. Solana was a major W too (just 6-7 months ago). Things pay off. Life is not linear, but if you try to learn from the best and adapt, and stick to a discipline, things go a long way. I always tried to learn from the absolute best people I could. But I had to make a decision as to who were the best people, and what were the best takeaways. It's all learning.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 4ever, lightskinbengali and Shkreliii
Is there any extreme memory enhancement drugs or ways?
Piracetam doesn’t do shit.
Also will cerebrolysin 10ml every day for 8 weeks have noticeable difference in cognitive function?
  • No.
  • Never tried it.
  • Never tried it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and IMOGYOU
When did you get into the crypto scene? And how long have you been doing this for?

Last edited:
Does tret actually melt fatpads like some people say and actually can age if you don‘t respond to it well?
Does microneedling for collagen actually use it up and depletes it faster?

Nope, weirdly it was done all through investing. I have a full time job too but keep that money separate. So to answer you aboutthe crypto stuff, it was all just extreme gains, back as far as 2016 even when I had a bit of BTC. Solana was a major W too (just 6-7 months ago). Things pay off. Life is not linear, but if you try to learn from the best and adapt, and stick to a discipline, things go a long way. I always tried to learn from the absolute best people I could. But I had to make a decision as to who were the best people, and what were the best takeaways. It's all learning.
life is very exciting if you allow it to be, i see my future being succesful or being a neet.

What were the most important things you did to have a top 1 PSL transformation?
Is ghk-cu better than minoxidil for hair growth? Does the hair stay after stopping use of ghk-cu?
Is there any way to keep eyelashes longer permanently? I have heard you speak about pentapeptide 17. Is it permanent? Would you recommend putting foam minox near eyelashes?
What are the best peptides for looksmaxxing?
Is there another way to stop hair loss besides finasteride, dutasteride, etc.? Can any peptides halt hair loss?
What do you do for anti-aging? Be specific please. GHK-cu, what else?
Are there any alternatives to tanning faster besides melanotan 2? What about Acetyl Hexapeptide 1? L-tyrosine?
What is your diet?
"I could post the EXACT STEPS I take in general on a pinned thread, and people still won't listen." That is just not true. Many people would not listen but a lot of people would read it and study it extensively. I have read many of your posts as x30001. I and many people here would be extremely grateful if you gave exact steps of your trading methods. Could you make a tutorial?

Thank you and I appreciate you doing this.
  • Extreme leanmaxxing, consistency working out, skincare, basic hygiene (lol), better clothes, growing hair longer
  • Yes. 2). Idk, GHK-cu might not even stop the norwood reaper if you're actually predisposed. So I don't know. For me it's amazing for hair thickness and skin clearness, with no sides.
  • I'd never use minox on eyelashes. The Ordinary's lash serum is good, has PP17 and hexapeptide and all that good stuff. I'd stay away from latisse too.
  • GHK-cu
  • GHK-cu (potentially but maybe not if you have the wrong genes. Finasteride or Dutasteride would be most efficient things if you don't care about sides)
  • GHK-cu, Retin-A 0.025%, SPF, moisturiser (urea)
  • No and I don't think those other 2 things will help. Beta Carotene or Astaxanthin maybe, but probs not. Just try actually tanning in the sun with nothing extra, but wear SPF.
  • Nothing strict but I try to eat lots of the good stuff. Eggs, avocado, smoked salmon, chicken, lots of protein recently. Protein shakes.
  • I probably won't do that with the trading. Not because it's so much effort, or that I feel like I'm sharing secrets (which I wouldn't be), but moreso the fact that those rules have been out there since about 1992-1994, you just have to go looking. Slightly adapted rules will be available if you listen to tons of trading podcasts and really question&refine, over and over and over.

Thank you, you are welcome.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, 4ever, mewingmaxxer and 1 other person
How's life been bro?
How do you get over sadness and regret?

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Seth Walsh
I have no idea who you are but here is the question:
How do you measure maxillary recession
Draw a vertical line from your nasion perpendicular to your Frankfort horizontal plane axis line and if the forewardmost point of you chin is behind that line, then you are recessed. IIRC.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
When did you get into the crypto scene? And how long have you been doing this for?
Around 2016, received my first BTC in 2014 though. I won't disclose how I got into it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mewingmaxxer
Another question, do you swing trade or just invest long term?
Also do you do options?
  • Long term trend following. Some mean reversion long bias crypto trades with a trailing stoploss limit orders (hard to explain this), but mainly long term trend.
  • No.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and mewingmaxxer
Does tret actually melt fatpads like some people say and actually can age if you don‘t respond to it well?
Does microneedling for collagen actually use it up and depletes it faster?
  • I'm not sure actually.
  • Don't think so, it's good for collagen so long as you don't do it too frequently or damage the skin.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza
What’s your looks level

How's life been bro?
How do you get over sadness and regret?
  • Good
  • Moving on I think. Actually being present in your future (new present), and unironically believing that the past was bad. I think that's the only way. Also meeting, and being indoctrinated by people who are truly good. It's a blessing. Circumstance influences the psyche beyond what's imaginable. Knowing someone you care about, cares about you, is most important. Then kinda industrialising you. Constant novelty is hugely important. Knowing someone hates you and not letting it affect you is a power move too. Not everyone will like you. Greed isn't the biggest idiosyncratic issue in the world, envy is. And people will do anything to rationalise their envy. Anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
Thoughts on pimping out egirls to simps?