[RARE] Seth Walsh AMA

Best maxxes for inhibition, anxiety?
Trials and tribulations of life. Nothing will fix you. Your willpower, inner belief, time, moving forward - that'll lessen the bad feelings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 4ever
Thoughts on pimping out egirls to simps?
Probably not profitable right now. Probably not realistic.

How are you going to pimp out egirls in the first place?

Secondly, why do you think that'd be so profitable if you had it all in place. Opportunity cost is really important. So is your work life balance.

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
Love bomb them and get them to work for free.

sugar daddies pay a lot

[All in Minecraft, I would never do this irl as it’s immoral]
Then do it if you can. Don't ask me.

• Hmm...
Probably not profitable right now. Probably not realistic.

How are you going to pimp out egirls in the first place?

Secondly, why do you think that'd be so profitable if you had it all in place. Opportunity cost is really important. So is your work life balance.
@socialcel This was my opinion on it

• +1
AMA but only good questions will be answered.
is there a way to make hair darker permanently? similar to how mt2 increases melanin. besides mt2 is there another way? thats why i mentioned acetyl hexapeptide 1.
what is your experience with mt2? do you think its safe in the long run? did it keep you tan/keep your hair darker even after discontinuing use ?
would using ghk-cu on eyelashes and eyebrows grow them? I know you said you don't know if the hairs become terminal after stopping use of ghk-cu. could u make a guess if they become terminal or not? I don't want to rely on any products to keep them longer.
Do you think any kind of heightmaxxing (besides LL) after growth plates close is possible? What about eye lightening?
Do you think the reeves deadlift could actually increase clavicle width or not really?
Is red light therapy worth it? How often should one do it? How many minutes?
Thanks again and good luck with all of your future endeavors

Last edited:
is there a way to make hair darker permanently? similar to how mt2 increases melanin. besides mt2 is there another way? thats why i mentioned acetyl hexapeptide 1.
what is your experience with mt2? do you think its safe in the long run? did it keep you tan/keep your hair darker even after discontinuing use ?
would using ghk-cu on eyelashes and eyebrows grow them? I know you said you don't know if the hairs become terminal after stopping use of ghk-cu. could u make a guess if they become terminal or not? I don't want to rely on any products to keep them longer.
Do you think any kind of heightmaxxing (besides LL) after growth plates close is possible? What about eye lightening?
Do you think the reeves deadlift could actually increase clavicle width or not really?

Thanks again and good luck with all of your future endeavors
  • Yes, MT2
  • Experience was fine, just don't use it anymore. Maybe safe in long run idk. Yes darker eyebrows, but idk if it was because of the MT
  • Maybe. Idk about terminal, don't remember talking about that.
  • No, heightmaxxing is just made-up.
  • I'm not sure, never heard of it.
Thank you, you're welcome. You too

• +1
Reactions: jboard
Do you have anything flashy? any expensive cars, or are you a modest man.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
  • Yes, MT2
  • Experience was fine, just don't use it anymore. Maybe safe in long run idk. Yes darker eyebrows, but idk if it was because of the MT
  • Maybe. Idk about terminal, don't remember talking about that.
  • No, heightmaxxing is just made-up.
  • I'm not sure, never heard of it.
Thank you, you're welcome. You too
Last questions:

Is red light therapy worth implementing? How often should one do it? How many minutes?

What practical advice would you give a 20 year old? What should he be focusing on each day? You will probably say learning, adapting, etc., but please more specific. What career or fields do you think are smartest to get into? What do you wish you started doing earlier?

Any advice for dark under eyes you know of outside of hardmaxxes? Do you think microneedling volufiline into the skin undereyes at low depth could help? Haven't seen anyone try combining those two yet so I'll probably try it myself I'm just worried it may cause more fat loss.

AMA but only good questions will be answered.
-Most useful college degrees?
-After having used chinese GHK-CU, the one from reverseskinaging.com, topical, injectable... which do you reckon is the best and considering the cost would chinese GHK-CU be good enough for poorcels
-are braces making you recessed a Mike Jew meme or is it legit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever
Any advice for dark under eyes you know of outside of hardmaxxes? Do you think microneedling volufiline into the skin undereyes at low depth could help? Haven't seen anyone try combining those two yet so I'll probably try it myself I'm just worried it may cause more fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: Eleven
Why did you change your profile picture:rage:

Oh shit lol only a few hours ago too ty will take a look.

gay son or thot daughter

what do you think is the best long-term strategy for wealth creation?

What is your advice for someone (me) who makes around 3 USD pm (no joke)?

Can I use my laptop with a red image on it for red light therapy

Draw a vertical line from your nasion perpendicular to your Frankfort horizontal plane axis line and if the forewardmost point of you chin is behind that line, then you are recessed. IIRC.
Low set ears mess that line up

No question for now, but for sure my favorite character on this forum :)

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Love bomb them and get them to work for free.

sugar daddies pay a lot

[All in Minecraft, I would never do this irl as it’s immoral]
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
what hot slut would care about a subhuman incel 'love bombing' her, do you know how many high value men these women got legitimately simping for them?
do you mean sending long essays one after the other not receiving a letter back until she blocks u and posts ur screens in her stories for everyone to laugh at

lol no freak in this forum holds this much power over women, mainly cuz ure incels in the brain then the body

Last edited:
  • JFL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
what hot slut would care about a subhuman incel 'love bombing' her
none obvsly, u need to hit a certain looks threshold for this.

how long did it take you to write your own trend following software? (the one that tells you what cryptos are currently trending)

Did you have any experience with coding before that?

how long did it take you to write your own trend following software? (the one that tells you what cryptos are currently trending)

Did you have any experience with coding before that?
Like 3-4 days. A bit of a background but only recently. Never learned it formally or in college

do you recommend bromantane for someone who wants to recover by abusing tf outta their brain by doom scrolling/video games for 6-10 hrs a day for years?

Of course by coupling this with picking up new hobbies, exercising, socializing a ton.

do you recommend bromantane for someone who wants to recover by abusing tf outta their brain by doom scrolling/video games for 6-10 hrs a day for years?

Of course by coupling this with picking up new hobbies, exercising, socializing a ton.
Yes. Yes absolutely

• Love it
Reactions: Ataru