RATE 1/10 FILIPINO TRU CEL IN MOTION. CAN I ASCEND?

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
Title and pls give me surgery advice. No bs troll niggers will get blocked.

I have a comically short lower third, and i am a recessed nigger freak. What are my other big falios and do u think i can fix them with surgery? I am 1.5 psl at best and i want a girl friend before high school ends. I intentionally dropped 5 online classes so i have more of a chance to experience teen love (i was doing 10 online classes in 1 semester because i used to be schoolmaxxer)

47B3E6AF 27D1 4DA5 BABF 5F334627615A

BTW IM NOT SHOWING MY FULL SIDE PROFILE BECAUSE IM A RECESSED CHIN, RECESSED MAXILLA FREAK AND I KNOW THAT. I AM PAN FACED LIKE EVERY OTHER ASIAN

Tagging friends, bhais & yakhis:
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @raterater @Bvnny. @zv1212 @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @cloUder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ark, Hikicel69, wollet2 and 20 others
Excuse me Sweetie I’m not a big fan of people using the N word. It is a very derogatory word that could possibly be offensive :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, HerpDerpson, Skywalker and 5 others
Excuse me Sweetie I’m not a big fan of people using the N word. It is a very derogatory word that could possibly be offensive :soy:
sorry bhai but all filipinos are black. FILIPINOS ARE DESCENDED FROM
AUSTRAILIAN ABORIGINES SO IM 1% BLACK

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, HerpDerpson, justinzayn and 6 others
Ok chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, justinzayn, Deleted member 16110 and 5 others
height? be honest

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 20618
Pray

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, justinzayn, Hueless and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
A taller lower third, lip-lift, and facial hair would solve your face problems tbh. Your height and frame are something else on their own. LL tbh I know people who have done it and they can walk just fine.

• +1
👽 Alien Emoji [Free Download Alien Emoji in PNG] | Emoji Island

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, Betterthanher, Chadeep and 22 others
5"6 so after LL and jaw surgery you can be mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 20618
Unironically Emilio maxx from breaking bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, capybara, Kingcel32 and 4 others
5'6 dude MY MOM IS 4'10 man im 167.5 so 5'6
okay buy lifts, gymmax especially back chest and abs, grow out your hair and maybe minox for a beard and you should get decent womens

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 20618
why is youre lower third so short

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20618
Nigga just because a 4'9 filipino took ur gf doesnt mean that all filipinos are moggers. The only filipino/filipina moggers u see are the HAPA ones. Look at the miss universe philippines. DOES SHE LOOK FILIPINO TO U NIGGA??? ANSWER HONESTLY BRO
0E3AB18A 3766 4DF0 A5A9 2F295458BA93

Nigger the only good looking filipinos are the fucking hapas AND I HATE HAPAS. HALF MY FAMILY ARE HAPAS AND I HATE THEM ALL BECAUSE THEY MOG ME. MY HALF DUTCH HAPA COUSIN IS 5'6+ at 12 NIGGER HOW DO U THINK I FEEL ABOUT THAT?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, Chadeep, capybara and 5 others
are your parents chinlets?

• +1
this the guy who taught me how to shave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, justinzayn, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
okay buy lifts, gymmax especially back chest and abs, grow out your hair and maybe minox for a beard and you should get decent womens
do u think i can do it in a year? I intentionally failed some classes so i could get held back a few semesters so i can try and experience teen love. Im literally not joking i failed 5 online classes out of 10

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Kingcel32 and Growth Plate
  • So Sad
Reactions: P4fivee
do u think i can do it in a year? I intentionally failed some classes so i could get held back a few semesters so i can try and experience teen love. Im literally not joking i failed 5 online classes out of 10
fuck thats bad! are in a america? Regardless you can if you keep at it and make it a routine.

• +1
your face is very symmetrical, train your neck to give the illusion of a bigger lower third

• +1
fuck thats bad! are in a america? Regardless you can if you keep at it and make it a routine.
am in canada. But im a smart cel i can easily do it i just want TEEN LOVE because we will never experience something like that ever i dont want to miss out man

@Nims @fruitgunpop @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Elliot Roger lookalike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Skywalker and Deleted member 20618
am in canada. But im a smart cel i can easily do it i just want TEEN LOVE because we will never experience something like that ever i dont want to miss out man
Lesssssss gooooooooo same my nigga

• +1
Your first two pics are not loading for me.

You tried wearing a backwards cap.

58014082923440dbc8336291e5de7d318d59aec8.png

Ok they are loading now

Idk I don't really rate people.
But your main failos are your small skull and as u mentioned, your lower third.
Decent facial harmony.
Fraud your skull with curtains or fringe.
Then prolly mew? :feelsthink:
Idk if it actually fucking works but you're 16 right?
Try it u have nothing to lose.
Prolly supplement it with bone growth inducing shit.

train neck and fix jaw then u can go slay mr.president

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20618 and Moggie
Mirin your canthal tilt ngl.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20618

I have a comically short lower third, and i am a recessed nigger freak. What are my other big falios and do u think i can fix them with surgery? I am 1.5 psl at best and i want a girl friend before high school ends. I intentionally dropped 5 online classes so i have more of a chance to experience teen love (i was doing 10 online classes in 1 semester because i used to be schoolmaxxer)

View attachment 1819419

BTW IM NOT SHOWING MY FULL SIDE PROFILE BECAUSE IM A RECESSED CHIN, RECESSED MAXILLA FREAK AND I KNOW THAT. I AM PAN FACED LIKE EVERY OTHER ASIAN

@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @raterater @Bvnny. @zv1212 @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @cloUder

Thought it was predeterminism thread for a moment :feelsuhh:. I'm sad now:feelsuhh:

• +1
Your first two pics are not loading for me.

You tried wearing a backwards cap.

58014082923440dbc8336291e5de7d318d59aec8.png
no its a beanie my parents arent home and my nigger dad took my hat because they went camping

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
You mog me at your age tbh, I used to be a fat soyboy by the end of high school (+ I also liked to use cringe photo effects and shit, like that bunny one)

Pp

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 20618
You mog me at your age tbh, I used to be a fat soyboy by the end of high school (+ I also liked to use cringe photo effects and shit, like that bunny one)

View attachment 1819463
tbh u mog no way. u have tik tokmaxx appeal in my school jbs liked cute cels

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
You can ascend by acting gangster not being funny literally wear thug clothing and act low inhib your pheno suits this

• So Sad
You can ascend by acting gangster not being funny literally wear thug clothing and act low inhib your pheno suits this
but im a nice guy. And i dont like to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
PSL: 3.5
I'll dm you some advice in the morning im just about to go to bed.

Got your answer right there boyo, get a Lefort 1, to move maxilla and genio to fix chin to fix your recession then get other surgeries.

• +1
Handsome bhai:feelsez:

• Love it

View attachment 1819419

Unironically you would ascend with a thicker neck and a much taller mandible and chin. How old are u our brave filipino warrior?

• Woah
Unironically you would ascend with a thicker neck and a much taller mandible and chin. How old are u our brave filipino warrior?
17 bhai 🥵🥵🥵🥵
86624A03 E585 43C8 B598 44D8B48C89A6

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and It'snotover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back