RATE 1/10 FILIPINO TRU CEL IN MOTION. CAN I ASCEND?

Your lower third and chin can grow until you are 19/20 yo but don't expect too much if you are not a late bloomer. You bone mog many of us:lul:. You can try a genio to increase lower third height. Meanwhile train neck and you'll mog 80% of us:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

No matter how bad you look we will always support you son :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 20618 and It'snotover
  • WTF
Reactions: Kingcel32
If you want me to be perfectly honest, you have some chang potential bro. Get chin and possibly jaw implants/fillers. You got potential for sure.

17 is average age ppl lose their virginity in the US according to stats

if you're 18 and still virgin it's over
yea im never glong to get a gf at this rate. Thats bs by the way the avg virginity loss age is 15 even 13 BRO

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I didnt know u were indian bhai. Btw u mog hard
Im not indian thats just a forum legend that left a few months ago :feelswah:
2381422 MakeinItHappen zz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Holy fuck hit the gym your frame is ass

your face is amazing outside of your narrow short jaw lol + too wide face

Thats bs by the way the avg virginity loss age is 15 even 13 BRO
you really never read my threads. I know so many guys lose their virginity at 15 even 13 but that's only the good looking guys and some statusmaxxed normies. Because of all the incels and normies (incels in denial), the average goes down to 17. Even 17 is unbelievable. In my highschool there's just a small circle of chads that all the jbs orbit

• +1
Title and pls give me surgery advice. No bs troll niggers will get blocked.

I have a comically short lower third, and i am a recessed nigger freak. What are my other big falios and do u think i can fix them with surgery? I am 1.5 psl at best and i want a girl friend before high school ends. I intentionally dropped 5 online classes so i have more of a chance to experience teen love (i was doing 10 online classes in 1 semester because i used to be schoolmaxxer)

View attachment 1819419

BTW IM NOT SHOWING MY FULL SIDE PROFILE BECAUSE IM A RECESSED CHIN, RECESSED MAXILLA FREAK AND I KNOW THAT. I AM PAN FACED LIKE EVERY OTHER ASIAN

Tagging friends, bhais & yakhis:
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @raterater @Bvnny. @zv1212 @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @cloUder

Do you speak Tagolog? I think you'll have to take at least one Tagolog class but you should go back to the Philippines and do a year or two of college there while finding a wife. You're not bad looking at all actually. Very good eyebrows.

North American women are sh*t dude. Even if I was the smoothest best looking player in the world I'd still have married a foreign bride.

Stop worrying about teen love man. You're in control of nothing at your age. Everything's bound to turn to sh*t if someone your age manages to get teen love. Society will always cuck you one way or another eventually when you've got such little control. Every teen love story I've ever seen has always ended in tremendous heartache.

• +1
Do you speak Tagolog? I think you'll have to take at least one Tagolog class but you should go back to the Philippines and do a year or two of college there while finding a wife. You're not bad looking at all actually. Very good eyebrows.

North American women are sh*t dude. Even if I was the smoothest best looking player in the world I'd still have married a foreign bride.

Stop worrying about teen love man. You're in control of nothing at your age. Everything's bound to turn to sh*t if someone your age manages to get teen love. Society will always cuck you one way or another eventually when you've got such little control. Every teen love story I've ever seen has always ended in tremendous heartache.
Thanks for the advice man and no; I cant speak tagalog but i can speak 3rd grade level visayan (they speak that in mindanao where there are no foreigners and where abu sayyaf terrorists are).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Thanks for the advice man and no; I cant speak tagalog but i can speak 3rd grade level visayan (they speak that in mindanao where there are no foreigners and where abu sayyaf terrorists are).
Oh sh*t! That's terrible. The Flip Jihadis are something else.

Anyways you can just pay a bribe to the college. I had a friend I graduated high school with who could only speak Ilonggo and did that.

• +1
Oh sh*t! That's terrible. The Flip Jihadis are something else.

Anyways you can just pay a bribe to the college. I had a friend I graduated high school with who could only speak Ilonggo and did that.
Bribe sounds good. I can probably just go to the poorer mindanaoan village areas and get a young girl there. I wont be a target there because im a local (technically) and the women wont have access to more attractive men and im practically jeff bezos there

I have a comically short lower third, and i am a recessed nigger freak. What are my other big falios and do u think i can fix them with surgery? I am 1.5 psl at best and i want a girl friend before high school ends. I intentionally dropped 5 online classes so i have more of a chance to experience teen love (i was doing 10 online classes in 1 semester because i used to be schoolmaxxer)

View attachment 1819419

BTW IM NOT SHOWING MY FULL SIDE PROFILE BECAUSE IM A RECESSED CHIN, RECESSED MAXILLA FREAK AND I KNOW THAT. I AM PAN FACED LIKE EVERY OTHER ASIAN

@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @raterater @Bvnny. @zv1212 @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @cloUder

How old are you?

You should school max. You need to increase your value in all dimensions as much as possible (all men need to do this not just 6'4" good looking folks.

How do you compare to other people your age in your area?

• +1
How old are you?

You should school max. You need to increase your value in all dimensions as much as possible (all men need to do this not just 6'4" good looking folks.

Am 17. Yeah ive always been more of academic person but im starting to regret failing 5 online classes on purpose just so i can stay another year in high school.

Idk how to fare against others my age bc ive been a shut in since covid started and started doing online classes exclusively

Get genio and jaw Angle implants and ur set i think

• +1
3-4psl, try grow longer eboy hair,
your frame is pretty bad too , gymmax your shoulder and back,
i think you can ascend to around 6 psl
height wise, lower you expectation to get women around and above your height

• +1
Am 17. Yeah ive always been more of academic person but im starting to regret failing 5 online classes on purpose just so i can stay another year in high school.

Idk how to fare against others my age bc ive been a shut in since covid started and started doing online classes exclusively
I mean how do you physically compare to other males your age in the Philippines? How does you height/build/face compare? Are you a femboy even there?

• +1
I mean how do you physically compare to other males your age in the Philippines? How does you height/build/face compare? Are you a femboy even there?
no i mog the average filipino local. I set up a tinder there and got lots of matches while i cant even talk to foids here

View attachment 1819419

u just need bones br o

• +1
How old are you?

no i mog the average filipino local. I set up a tinder there and got lots of matches while i cant even talk to foids here
What country are you in now? If it's a white majority country you will have an extremely hard time.

You need to puberty max. Have you ever gotten your testosterone levels checked? It's possible to get white girls being a short ethnic guy just as long as you are masculine and have a good jawline and good social skills. I've seen a 5'4" mexican guy be good with girls.

• +1
What country are you in now? If it's a white majority country you will have an extremely hard time.

You need to puberty max. Have you ever gotten your testosterone levels checked? It's possible to get white girls being a short ethnic guy just as long as you are masculine and have a good jawline and good social skills. I've seen a 5'4" mexican guy be good with girls.
Am canadian bro. So im incel here

Am canadian bro. So im incel here
So am I and the Mexican acquaintance I mentioned. You're taller than him, you just need to become a lot more masculine somehow through hormones and surgery and then don't give a fuck about being asian or whatever.

• +1
What filipino are u? I am from Mindanao

• +1
What filipino are u? I am from Mindanao
same am visayan so im mindanaoan too. Tbh u got it good at least ur half gook. Im an abo malay genetic abomination nigger that needs to exterminated

same am visayan so im mindanaoan too. Tbh u got it good at least ur half gook. Im an abo malay genetic abomination nigger that needs to exterminated
U need Kpop hair. Ive noticed that Gooks from America/Canada have short hair, u need those Two block haircuts

• +1

View attachment 1819419

YOU CAN ALWAYS ASCEND INSHALLAH,✨✨🤙🏻

easy ascend just need everything :love:

Do a million surgeries and become the next James.

idk why but u look like slayer

Gigachad in Canada according to @Biggdink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back