Rate 16 y/o Ascension Plan to HTN

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
TL;DR at bottom

LMK if this is a reasonable action plan to take. I will update every six months or so (3 updates total). Unfortunately, I will not show my face with this post. Once I graduate from high school, I will show before and after photos.

Stats as of 8/24/2022:
December-born 16-year-old senior
Height: 70.25 in
Bodyfat/Weight: 12%-15% at 135 lbs
SBD: 195 lbs, 140 lbs, and 305 lbs, respectively
Mile: 6:50
Bicep: 13 in
Bideltoid: 18 in

1. Narrow palate/mouth (not much wider than my nose, hope to be improved during puberty)
  2. Flat upper maxilla (terrible upper side profile and creates eye shadows due to poor undereye support)
  3. Indian Ethnicity in West
  4. Tiny frame (hope to be improved during puberty)
  5. Slight malocclusion (will be fixed with braces)

Self-rate: 5/10 MTN with a slightly lower SMV

Ignore this part, this is more for myself. Eat a healthy diet, and eat as much non-veg as possible when I go to school (my parents make me a vegetarian at home). The goal is to hit at least 100 grams of protein daily. Sleep 8 hours a night and get good grades at the same time, basic grooming/hairstyling too. I will have to not attend social things for the first few months of senior year due to college applications. Also my malocclusion should be fixed with standard braces/elastics in around half a year (I have been on them for two years).

I want to build mostly strength in high school because I was very weak when I was younger. Muscles don’t matter that much to me at the moment because it’s more about height at my age and I want to get leaner anyways. I just concluded my mini-cut, so I’m somewhere between 12% and 15% body fat at 135 pounds. I will start using creatine to improve strength as I am very weak (will probably hide it from my parents if they don’t approve) and do lean bulking for the entirety of senior year (3000 cal/day). My goal is to probably hit 160 pounds by the end of June. My muscle focus will probably be focused on building my shoulders and forearms because I am a wristcel and a framelet. I will leanmax if I go above 15% or so. I’ll keep up cardio, too (goal by end of school-year is 6:00)

For now, I am just doing the basic CeraVe routine and I will get an exfoliator soon too. I will try dermabrasion at the local spa because why not.

Once I go to college, I will go into microneedling and explore tretinoin. Red Light therapy seems interesting, but I haven’t looked into it enough.

I will just (mostly) copy and paste what @enchanted_elixir says here as he is very smart. I will be doing all of this only during college (I am young so it is okay)

MK-677 (50mg daily)
- A potent, long-acting, orally-active, selective, and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. It has been shown to increase the secretion of several hormones including GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and produces sustained increases in the plasma levels of these hormones without affecting cortisol levels. In short, this will boost your HGH and IGF-1 Levels, hormones that make you grow taller if not all of your growth plates are fused.

EAA (8g daily)
- Essential amino acids help the body build protein. They also are powerful growth hormone stimulators and IGF-1 stimulators.

At least 8 hours sleeping (not in bed)
- MK-677 will help with this

Berberine (1-2 capsules daily)
- A supplement that can reduce hypertension and high blood glucose levels. HGH elevates these levels and for safety, taking this is highly recommended. Else, if this goes extremely wrong, you're prone to things like stroke, heart attack, diabetes, etc.

Intermittent Fasting
- May drop IGF-1 (covered by other things) but increases HGH incredibly

Chrysin, as an Aromatase Inhibitor (Preferably twice a day)
- Compounds that inhibit the production of aromatase (estrogen). Estrogen has been proven to accelerate growth plate closure. We want to inhibit this to buy us as much time as possible to enhance our vertical stature. This is also a possible reason why women are on average shorter than men, due to higher estrogen levels. Beware of side effects!

I currently wear shoes that push me to 5’11.25”. I will probably get 1" or 1.5” lifts to push me to 6’. Cologne doesn’t really matter, but I wear Acqua di Gio, Versace Eros, and Spicebomb Extreme because why not. Lastly, I currently wear glasses which I want to get rid of. In the coming months I’ll be getting contacts.

Not really hardmaxxing as they’re non-invasive, but surgery nonetheless. I will do gyno removal surgery right after high school because gyno ruins my physique. I don’t want to use contacts forever, so sometime after college I will fix my vision. If my mouth is still super narrow, I will explore MSE treatment, too.

By the time I turn 18 in December of 2023 (halfway through freshman year of college), I will be a 6/10 HTN with a matching SMV (>71" barefoot, 175 lbs).

TL;DR
To summarize, here are my immediate action steps, ordered by importance (that I am currently not doing):

1. Creatine + EAA + more meat in diet
  2. Lifts
  3. Contact lenses
  4. Exfoliation
  5. Intermittent fasting while lean bulking
  6. Derma-abrasion
  7. Cardio

And here are my future action steps, chronologically ordered (all but one are very important)

1. Heightmaxxing stack (MK-677 + Berberine + Aromatise inhibitors)
  2. Gyno-removal surgery
  3. Microneedling
  4. Red-light therapy (maybe, less important than others)
  5. MSE (depends on puberty)
  6. LASIK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, zsombi, alriodai and 8 others
Good that youll ascend but htn is kinda worthless

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kuttashonty, poopoohead, alriodai and 7 others
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Good that youll ascend but htn is kinda worthless
imo MTN to HTN is a huge jump in attracting women. You can pull off a few matches on Tinder if you're a HTN but it'll be extremely difficult if you're a MTN, for example (similar with real life).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deprived and 1 other person
imo MTN to HTN is a huge jump in attracting women. You can pull off a few matches on Tinder if you're a HTN but it'll be extremely difficult if you're a MTN, for example (similar with real life).
Yeah, it’s better than mtn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and untouchable_coper
How do you plan for MK to work if you're only doing that stack in college? Your plates will probably be closed by then. Do you know if they are even open now?

How do you plan for MK to work if you're only doing that stack in college? Your plates will probably be closed by then. Do you know if they are even open now?
Spine plates normally close later iirc and I will be 17 upon entering college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
Spine plates normally close later iirc and I will be 17 upon entering college.
They do close later but you wouldn't get much growth from that. Get on it asap and check plates.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, CyprusGD and untouchable_coper
Enough for what? True love? I disagree
Not sure about true love because I am not certain if a woman can unconditionally love a man that is not her son, however you can at least fuck girls that are not landwhales or really ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
All that shit and not a single pic

Fucking useless geek that deserves a life of emptiness due to not learning how to connect with people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unlucko, poopoohead, Verse and 3 others
All that shit and not a single pic

Fucking useless geek that deserves a life of emptiness due to not learning how to connect with people
At the top, I said that I'll post the before and after when I graduate high school.

Not bad

• +1
Not sure about true love because I am not certain if a woman can unconditionally love a man that is not her son, however you can at least fuck girls that are not landwhales or really ugly
True, i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
great plan

• +1
90 percent of these will make no difference. Surgeries are the only way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
90 percent of these will make no difference. Surgeries are the only way to ascend
not true always, but hes indian so nothing matters at this point

no only if youre a gym maxxed non curry which you cant achieve at 16 in a few months. you dont look like those gymmaxxed jocks and youre indian. some of you people on this site are fucking stupid. thinking youll ascend as htn curry in the west at 16.

not true always, but hes indian so nothing matters at this point
Yeah I think being gymaxed can make a difference. But just having slightly better skin isn’t going to do anything for u

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Attractive/cute/hot starts at HTN
How would you know? Arent you the nigga that kept arguing with everyone on his rating thread?

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
How would you know? Arent you the nigga that kept arguing with everyone on his rating thread?
Arguing with everyone because everyone was saying rude things. And I know because I’ve seen HTN and they look good. Not to mention most normies are already dating

braces are cucked son. legit limit your masseters from being used and will fuck up your facial muscles.

No point in this fucking site just gym and cope bro

you need high animal protien not MK and all that other bullshit, eat as much animal protein as you can for heightmaxxing

You are indian in the west, so it is nearly impossible to reach htn. Just look better than you already do, stemcell, and betabux a white becky

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC

you need high animal protien not MK and all that other bullshit, eat as much animal protein as you can for heightmaxxing
fucking cucsk this is why my dad is 5'11 and im 5'6 mommy put me on leans and begume diet from day 1

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
A vegan diet through his childhood already fucked his non-existing IQ and bone density. It's over for him.
IDK if you were talking to the other guy or me (I am also forced to be vegetarian), but IQ? LMFAO I'm top 5% in my class. Everything else is true, though.
I went to a summer program a few months ago and got as much animal protein as I could + creatine. In college I will do the same thing, but for now I can only have eggs. MK and AI will maximize my growth as long as I get enough animal protein IMO.

You are indian in the west, so it is nearly impossible to reach htn. Just look better than you already do, stemcell, and betabux a white becky
I'm going to major in mechanical engineering and hopefully attend Georgia Tech or something like that. My goal is to marry a HTB Indian.

Also I will send pics thru DM once the tret starts working (so in another month or two).

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
IDK if you were talking to the other guy or me (I am also forced to be vegetarian), but IQ? LMFAO I'm top 5% in my class. Everything else is true, though.
You will never know how high your IQ would be if you had eaten meat, egg, and dairy products through your formative years.

• +1
TL;DR at bottom

LMK if this is a reasonable action plan to take. I will update every six months or so (3 updates total). Unfortunately, I will not show my face with this post. Once I graduate from high school, I will show before and after photos.

Stats as of 8/24/2022:
December-born 16-year-old senior
Height: 70.25 in
Bodyfat/Weight: 12%-15% at 135 lbs
SBD: 195 lbs, 140 lbs, and 305 lbs, respectively
Mile: 6:50
Bicep: 13 in
Bideltoid: 18 in

1. Narrow palate/mouth (not much wider than my nose, hope to be improved during puberty)
  2. Flat upper maxilla (terrible upper side profile and creates eye shadows due to poor undereye support)
  3. Indian Ethnicity in West
  4. Tiny frame (hope to be improved during puberty)
  5. Slight malocclusion (will be fixed with braces)

Self-rate: 5/10 MTN with a slightly lower SMV

Ignore this part, this is more for myself. Eat a healthy diet, and eat as much non-veg as possible when I go to school (my parents make me a vegetarian at home). The goal is to hit at least 100 grams of protein daily. Sleep 8 hours a night and get good grades at the same time, basic grooming/hairstyling too. I will have to not attend social things for the first few months of senior year due to college applications. Also my malocclusion should be fixed with standard braces/elastics in around half a year (I have been on them for two years).

I want to build mostly strength in high school because I was very weak when I was younger. Muscles don’t matter that much to me at the moment because it’s more about height at my age and I want to get leaner anyways. I just concluded my mini-cut, so I’m somewhere between 12% and 15% body fat at 135 pounds. I will start using creatine to improve strength as I am very weak (will probably hide it from my parents if they don’t approve) and do lean bulking for the entirety of senior year (3000 cal/day). My goal is to probably hit 160 pounds by the end of June. My muscle focus will probably be focused on building my shoulders and forearms because I am a wristcel and a framelet. I will leanmax if I go above 15% or so. I’ll keep up cardio, too (goal by end of school-year is 6:00)

For now, I am just doing the basic CeraVe routine and I will get an exfoliator soon too. I will try dermabrasion at the local spa because why not.

Once I go to college, I will go into microneedling and explore tretinoin. Red Light therapy seems interesting, but I haven’t looked into it enough.

I will just (mostly) copy and paste what @enchanted_elixir says here as he is very smart. I will be doing all of this only during college (I am young so it is okay)

MK-677 (50mg daily)
- A potent, long-acting, orally-active, selective, and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. It has been shown to increase the secretion of several hormones including GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and produces sustained increases in the plasma levels of these hormones without affecting cortisol levels. In short, this will boost your HGH and IGF-1 Levels, hormones that make you grow taller if not all of your growth plates are fused.

EAA (8g daily)
- Essential amino acids help the body build protein. They also are powerful growth hormone stimulators and IGF-1 stimulators.

At least 8 hours sleeping (not in bed)
- MK-677 will help with this

Berberine (1-2 capsules daily)
- A supplement that can reduce hypertension and high blood glucose levels. HGH elevates these levels and for safety, taking this is highly recommended. Else, if this goes extremely wrong, you're prone to things like stroke, heart attack, diabetes, etc.

Intermittent Fasting
- May drop IGF-1 (covered by other things) but increases HGH incredibly

Chrysin, as an Aromatase Inhibitor (Preferably twice a day)
- Compounds that inhibit the production of aromatase (estrogen). Estrogen has been proven to accelerate growth plate closure. We want to inhibit this to buy us as much time as possible to enhance our vertical stature. This is also a possible reason why women are on average shorter than men, due to higher estrogen levels. Beware of side effects!

I currently wear shoes that push me to 5’11.25”. I will probably get 1" or 1.5” lifts to push me to 6’. Cologne doesn’t really matter, but I wear Acqua di Gio, Versace Eros, and Spicebomb Extreme because why not. Lastly, I currently wear glasses which I want to get rid of. In the coming months I’ll be getting contacts.

Not really hardmaxxing as they’re non-invasive, but surgery nonetheless. I will do gyno removal surgery right after high school because gyno ruins my physique. I don’t want to use contacts forever, so sometime after college I will fix my vision. If my mouth is still super narrow, I will explore MSE treatment, too.
By the time I turn 18 in December of 2023 (halfway through freshman year of college), I will be a 6/10 HTN with a matching SMV (>71" barefoot, 175 lbs).

TL;DR
To summarize, here are my immediate action steps, ordered by importance (that I am currently not doing):

1. Creatine + EAA + more meat in diet
  2. Lifts
  3. Contact lenses
  4. Exfoliation
  5. Intermittent fasting while lean bulking
  6. Derma-abrasion
  7. Cardio

And here are my future action steps, chronologically ordered (all but one are very important)

1. Heightmaxxing stack (MK-677 + Berberine + Aromatise inhibitors)
  2. Gyno-removal surgery
  3. Microneedling
  4. Red-light therapy (maybe, less important than others)
  5. MSE (depends on puberty)
  6. LASIK
How’s it going so far?

Taking 50mg MK677 is dumb as fuck and is one way ticket to diabetes.

When I took 10mg MK677 I got pre diabetic, 30 mg should be the hard limit.

• +1
How’s it going so far?
I'm going to wait until I'm 18 to get MK so that it's 100% legal.

Otherwise, pretty good, I got rated by PMs here and averaged close to a 5.5, so I'm halfway there (using everything I wrote down, did not do gyno surgery because it's mostly gone).

I'm at 155 pounds rn, around 20% bodyfat, so I've been cutting for the past two days with the goal of hitting 145 at >15% bodyfat in 4-6 weeks and then continuing to bulk.