arobesque
is this the life i kicked my mothers womb for?
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2026
- Posts
- 211
- Reputation
- 153
any major failos??
aas for dimo soon, possibly fillers too
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Poor gutView attachment 5721781View attachment 5721782
any major failos??
aas for dimo soon, possibly fillers too![]()
am i not like hltn.Poor guy
I’d kill myself by nowam i not like hltn.
i am not a poor guy. i am happy
maynne i js asked for a ratingI’d kill myself by now
Ltnmaynne i js asked for a rating
Why r u being so holy brutalI’d kill myself by now
Your in the same boatWhy r u being so holy brutal
NiggerYour in the same boat
eh your ethnic
Still mogs u lmao kys ugly faggoteh your ethnic
No you don’tStill mogs u lmao kys ugly faggot
Holy fuck everything is recessed i'm actually gonna vomiteh your ethnic
can niggas actually take normal picturesView attachment 5721781View attachment 5721782
any major failos??
aas for dimo soon, possibly fillers too![]()
Holy fucking shit i'm sorry man
what would u rate me tho dawgcan niggas actually take normal pictures
Forget everything i said i accepted defeat a long time ago psl king
good ethnicHoly fucking shit i'm sorry man
You do mog me
I remember u true humble htn
Youre around hltnwhat would u rate me tho dawg
from the pics mltn, you kinda ressemble shaggy from scooby doo if he had dark hairwhat would u rate me tho dawg
What u rate mefrom the pics mltn, you kinda ressemble shaggy from scooby doo if he had dark hair
Yes ur true european htn genes mog me to Oblivion i'm sorry for everything i said psl kinggood ethnic
Humble htn ofcWhat u rate me
I don't know what you look like.What u rate me
Get rira tattooHow can I improve smv
melt maxxed ltn
Cl smv anywaysHow can I improve smv
Just that’s just my reccesed jawmelt maxxed ltn
He's true humble htnmelt maxxed ltn
Ima be real I’m super depressed so stopHe's true humble htn![]()
It's ok psl kingIma be real I’m super depressed so stop
No it won’t I’m white and I need lefort 2 my maxilla failed meIt's ok psl king
Things Will be better![]()