Rate 16yr Old Pakistani

You are gonna heightmog me soon. Lahore meet up. @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos tum bhi aa jao
Wait he's also in Lahore? Would be cool to have 3 people.

I don't think so. Only know about @justinzayn but he will attack me in public with his torn shalwar kameez.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

I'm from UK, but i been meaning to go visit pakistan for awhile.

I want to compare the girls over there to what's on offer in the west + just immerse myself in my cultural heritage.

I'll deffo stop off in lahore so i'm down for a meetup.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar

I want to compare the girls over there to what's on offer in the west + just immerse myself in my cultural heritage.

Fantastic bro. Lmk when you come to Lahore. I'll show you around a bit haha and tell you what goes on here.

• Love it

When do you plan on going? I leave on Monday.

• Love it
When do you plan on going? I leave on Monday.

I'm so busy with work and shit, plus buying a house while interest rates go through the roof and UK economy goes in the shitter. :cry:
It wouldn't be till next year sometime.

• So Sad
Oh god no
when u wanna meetup we can have an irl mog battle. I've been LooksMaxxing hard so I look way better than the pics I posted there.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Erik-Jón
when u wanna meetup we can have an irl mog battle. I've been LooksMaxxing hard so I look way better than the pics I posted there.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No dude your actually kinda ugly, ltn is a fair rating come back after you get a few surgeries

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lonely
No dude your actually kinda ugly, ltn is a fair rating come back after you get a few surgeries

View attachment IMG_20221014_231513.jpg
Cope I'm a badboy prettyboy and I mog you
IMG 20221016 000308

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, fruitgunpop, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
I’m not trying to be mean but it’s the truth

Sure buddy
God your dumb, your comparing yourself to a shit morph

Dude just know your not attractive and your ethnic, you have a very long way until you come close to mogging me

• JFL
Reactions: Lonely

Dude just know your not attractive and your ethnic, you have a very long way until you come close to mogging me
Whatever helps you go to bed without crying your eyes out little guy

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
God your low iq, even by Indian standerds
Like I said, whatever cope makes you feel best. I don't want to take away a man's hope.

• JFL
I'm so busy with work and shit, plus buying a house while interest rates go through the roof and UK economy goes in the shitter. :cry:
It wouldn't be till next year sometime.
In sha Allah we will do a Lahore meet up in 2023. I am going to meet @Lonely bhai later this month in Lahore, I think.

965AB4ED 3110 45FD 977A FF12EA73E7BF

Legit looks like the "perfect" facial averages image. Goes to show that shit is stupid as fuck.
Nah. He has ratios that deviate significantly from the average. Mostly IPD and bizygo width. Both are on the narrow side.

• +1
Nah. He has ratios that deviate significantly from the average. Mostly IPD and bizygo width. Both are on the narrow side.
Agreed

@Lonely You actually have a better ES ratio than me. But your eyes have a more close set appearance. IDK why.

I guess it is because my IPD is prolly absolutely wider and low ESR is partly caused by my face width. Helps that my eyebrows and hairline off set it too.

You are gonna heightmog me soon. Lahore meet up. @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos tum bhi aa jao
Come to Hussainiwala border so the curry frat can join too

• Woah
He has mostly a transverse deficiency in facial development. If his face had grown more wider, he'd easily be HTN+ for his pheno as his PFL, jaw, zygos everything would be wider. Basically, he would need to have developed like you.

• +1
He has mostly a transverse deficiency in facial development. If his face had grown more wider, he'd easily be HTN+ for his pheno as his PFL, jaw, zygos everything would be wider. Basically, he would need to have developed like you.
Bones are a package bhai

His package was delivered to the wrong house

Bones are a package bhai

His package was delivered to the wrong house
Unfortunately yes. If you have problems in one area, you have problems in another as well.

• +1
View attachment 1910789

Chad here easily no way any nigger on this site can contest this.
Yes. But it is unachievable. Also, being haloed hard by skin and hair.

I would have tried making his IPD wider as well as his PFL. And make his face wider and a bit shorter overall.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Erik-Jón
Unfortunately yes. If you have problems in one area, you have problems in another as well.
Idk how he can be so narcy tbh

Idk how he can be so narcy tbh
I don't think he is narcy lol.

I am not shitting on him at all. His face just piqued my curiosity cause his ESR is better than mine but his eyes look more close set. That's all.

• +1

I am not shitting on him at all. His face just piqued my curiosity cause his ESR is better than mine but his eyes look more close set. That's all.
He was narcy when he said he mogged me to suicide no competition

Yeah my IPD is a failo. I'm going to cut and lean down in 3 weeks so hopefully it'll improve a bit. I'm around 20% bf right now.

• +1
Yes. But it is unachievable. Also, being haloed hard by skin and hair.

I would have tried making his IPD wider as well as his PFL. And make his face wider and a bit shorter overall.
why is it unachievable?

• JFL