Rate 16yr Old Pakistani

He has mostly a transverse deficiency in facial development. If his face had grown more wider, he'd easily be HTN+ for his pheno as his PFL, jaw, zygos everything would be wider. Basically, he would need to have developed like you.
paki what do u rate erikjon?

What’s ideal bizygo
Nah. He has ratios that deviate significantly from the average. Mostly IPD and bizygo width. Both are on the narrow side.

we should have curry meetup jfl
Yes, I am already going to Lahore this month (or next month depending in how much time I will be spending in North Panjab) to meet @Lonelycel (I have relatives in Lahore so I will be going there) and if @Lonely is down we can go to the border to meet @BombayVikings. Only problem is I don't know how to get there but maybe @Lonely leads the way.q

Yes, I am already going to Lahore this month (or next month depending in how much time I will be spending in North Panjab) to meet @Lonelycel (I have relatives in Lahore so I will be going there) and if @Lonely is down we can go to the border to meet @BombayVikings. Only problem is I don't know how to get there but maybe @Lonely leads the way.q
bordermaxxing

I have no clue how to go to the border lol

Yeah my IPD is a failo. I'm going to cut and lean down in 3 weeks so hopefully it'll improve a bit. I'm around 20% bf right now.
I don't think it is that bad tbh. Also, the ratio itself is not the issue. I mean yours is like 0.44 or close to it. My suspicion is that your IPD itself is low. Your face isn't wide. In fact, it is probably on the narrow side.

what is achievable then?
Not much unfortunately. Like this is an average bimax result:

The after is angled slightly so the actual IRL diffrence is prolly even less.

I don't think it is that bad tbh. Also, the ratio itself is not the issue. I mean yours is like 0.44 or close to it. My suspicion is that your IPD itself is low. Your face isn't wide. In fact, it is probably on the narrow side.
you're right. any way to make it wider?

you're right. any way to make it wider?
Not really tbh. But it is not that bad. There are gl dudes with IPD and PFL like yours:

I think what you would benefit from longer eyebrows that are more spaced out in the middle. Plus a square hairline like the dude on the left:

Also, I feel that you have a habit of looking inwards or something. This is making it look worse than it is.

Or you could get MSE. Since you are only 16, there is a possibility it could widen everything and fix the issue.

would bully you

paki what do u rate erikjon?
Based on his old pics, a dude with good bones failoed very badly by coloring like a LTN I guess. HTN range based on the pic he showed me recently where he dyed his hair and got a tan.

Not really tbh. But it is not that bad. There are gl dudes with IPD and PFL like yours:

View attachment 1911612

I think what you would benefit from longer eyebrows that are more spaced out in the middle. Plus a square hairline like the dude on the left:

View attachment 1911614

Also, I feel that you have a habit of looking inwards or something. This is making it look worse than it is.
looking inwards? wdym

Like this:

Like a mild form of Esotropia in both eyes. I think this is making it worse.