Rate 17 y/o Indian (DMs)

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
Joined
Feb 1, 2022
Posts
539
Reputation
555
DM me or reply here asking me to msg, and I'll send you a few pics of myself. Please no sharing.

Btw I posted ~9 months ago about my plan to ascend to a HTN (here, only doing 2 updates in total now including this). Please tell me if I'm getting close to the desired 6/10. I self-rate at 5.5 rn. I used: tret, braces, contacts, vaseline, bb cream, and creatine. I'll be doing MK and the harder stuff when I go to uni.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and ReadBooksEveryday
Forgot to say this but I did @enchanted_elixir's rating service and got a 6/10, but that is prolly a slight overrate.
 
Send pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Send
 
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
bump, averaging a 5/10 so far with great variation
 
Yeet it send son
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper and RAMU KAKA
Pm kutte ke pille
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Aypo129
All of my ratings:
1687448041567

average was a 5.25, without outlier average it is 5.6, so close to my self rate. Standard deviation was 0.88 but 0.4 without the outlier, which is interesting. Thank you all who rated.
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
8
Views
63
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
ropecelcopecel
Replies
8
Views
70
PhillipJFry
PhillipJFry
L
Replies
4
Views
56
LooksSlayer1000
L
ecliptic1
Replies
2
Views
68
LeOH1027
LeOH1027
afitb0726
Replies
5
Views
34
afitb0726
afitb0726

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top