Simikz
Mistral
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2025
- Posts
- 2,052
- Reputation
- 826
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Aww I wish haha thanksView attachment 5717485
same league btw
Brutal can I ascendmltn
thanks how do I be attractive?High LTN
Try minox and latisse for the first line, your eye region is almost baldthanks how do I be attractive?
ascend?lmtn
Thanks bro should I grow out my hair and what’s eye hooding?Lmtn-mmtn def above average. You need eye hooding and a new haircut. But u got tall jaw good nose and cheekbones
Thanks bro should I grow out my hair and what’s eye hooding?
Nope he’s mltn max
Lmtn-mmtn def above average. You need eye hooding and a new haircut. But u got tall jaw good nose and cheekbones
Nah mltn he’s recessed and flat maxilla also bad eye area mmtn is quite above averageLmtn-mmtn def above average. You need eye hooding and a new haircut. But u got tall jaw good nose and cheekbones
How do I ascend thenNah mltn he’s recessed and flat maxilla also bad eye area mmtn is quite above average