Rate me 17M only 5'10

TrueMidget

TrueMidget

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
17
Reputation
7
I really can't tell if i'm doing absolutely terribly or somewhat good. what can i improve on? what rating would you guys give me either on the 1-10 scale or Tier Normie scale?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0913.jpeg
    IMG_0913.jpeg
    955.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0828.jpeg
    IMG_0828.jpeg
    846.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9537.jpeg
    IMG_9537.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9917.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
I really can't tell if i'm doing absolutely terribly or somewhat good. what can i improve on? what rating would you guys give me either on the 1-10 scale or Tier Normie scale?
Bro is not 5 10
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
not 5’10 bro wtf
I'm genuinely 5'10 bro it isn't that crazy. I might look short in the photos but that's because they are zoomed in and my torso is very short compared to my legs. For example i wear 28/33 pants. most of the time i gotta deal with 30/33 and wear a decent belt because i can't find the 28inch version
 
I'm genuinely 5'10 bro it isn't that crazy. I might look short in the photos but that's because they are zoomed in and my torso is very short compared to my legs. For example i wear 28/33 pants. most of the time i gotta deal with 30/33 and wear a decent belt because i can't find the 28inch version
Goated proportions, I’d say you’re MTN
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TrueMidget

Similar threads

sickasscar
Replies
0
Views
52
sickasscar
sickasscar
D
Replies
11
Views
152
5"10neet
5"10neet
opods24
Replies
0
Views
17
opods24
opods24
Futurehtn777
Replies
1
Views
38
Harrison55777
H
X
Replies
13
Views
185
BruceyT
BruceyT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top