Reactions: Outerz14
ltn

• +1
so over youre 18 and look like that

• +1
No I’m just wondering I came on here for advice and am being told to commit
what did you expect when you made an account on "Looksmax.org":lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob and Outerz14
low mtn. eat clean, use good skincare, train your godamn neck and lose bf asap. youre eyes are pretty close together, I think you never gonna be able to fix that. you have no jawline, which is the biggest failure in your face tbh. you should try everything to fix that if you wanna ascend.

• +1
what did you expect when you made an account on "Looksmax.org":lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO:
Didn’t expect you guys to be so hurtful, I mean, do you really tell people to commit suicide with intent behind it? I thought it was a movement of improving yourself

• +1
Didn’t expect you guys to be so hurtful, I mean, do you really tell people to commit suicide with intent behind it? I thought it was a movement of improving yourself
i laughed out loud from this, are you trolling bro?

• +1
- plz ignore dry skin I am on acutane
You’ve definitely got potential. Definitely need to sort your skin out though, your face looks puffy as well (heard icing your face helps with that). Chew tough stuff and do chin tucks for your jaw, and if you want to fraudmaxx and score points where blue contact lenses for better contrast. Hope this helps.

• +1
Fix ur fucking diet nigger. The reason ur acne is fucked is because u eat like shit. Eat Steak, raw eggs and ur skin will fix up.

• +1
low mtn. eat clean, use good skincare, train your godamn neck and lose bf asap. youre eyes are pretty close together, I think you never gonna be able to fix that. you have no jawline, which is the biggest failure in your face tbh. you should try everything to fix that if you wanna ascend.
Yeah my nose bridge is kinda wide which is part of the problem, mtn is average yeah? That’s what I thought I was. I didn’t mention this but I have an overbite that I am currently fixing so my jaw is uneven right now. My facial muscle is asymmetrical due to years of side sleeping which I am also trying to correct. I can’t do any skincare while on acutane sadly. But I have a routine.

• +1
Fix ur fucking diet nigger. The reason ur acne is fucked is because u eat like shit. Eat Steak, raw eggs and ur skin will fix up.
I’ve tried everything man I’ve had acne since I was 13 and have been in and out of the dermatologist since, I tried to minimize scarring but they kept popping up in the same place so there wasn’t much I could do.

• +1
You’ve definitely got potential. Definitely need to sort your skin out though, your face looks puffy as well (heard icing your face helps with that). Chew tough stuff and do chin tucks for your jaw, and if you want to fraudmaxx and score points where blue contact lenses for better contrast. Hope this helps.
Thank you man, everybody here seems quite nice except for somebody who told me to hang myself.

• +1
Yeah my nose bridge is kinda wide which is part of the problem, mtn is average yeah? That’s what I thought I was. I didn’t mention this but I have an overbite that I am currently fixing so my jaw is uneven right now. My facial muscle is asymmetrical due to years of side sleeping which I am also trying to correct. I can’t do any skincare while on acutane sadly. But I have a routine.
Has nothing to do with side sleeping lil bro. I'm side sleeping my whole life and I have a good jawline and symmetrical face. You should try chewing, getting lean and get a good skin (eat clean and use skincare!). also get a different haircut, it doesn't fit your face imo

And yea, mtn is average, nothing to worry about.

• +1
Thank you man, everybody here seems quite nice except for somebody who told me to hang myself.
Don’t mind them lol, it’s a common occurrence here. Get off this site for the sake of your sanity before you end up like James Sapphire.

• +1
I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t ugly,

Btw who is James Saphire?

• +1
Don’t mind them lol, it’s a common occurrence here. Get off this site for the sake of your sanity before you end up like James Sapphire.
So I’m mtn, what do u think I can reach?
I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t ugly,

Btw who is James Saphire?

• +1
So I’m mtn, what do u think I can reach?
At the the very least HTN, that’s a good score by the way so don’t let that bother you. You don’t want to know who he is, all you need to know is that he spent too much time on here and went insane. You need to get off here before you do as well.

• +1
Reactions: hx_pital and Outerz14
At the the very least HTN, that’s a good score by the way so don’t let that bother you. You don’t want to know who he is, all you need to know is that he spent too much time on here and went insane. You need to get off here before you do as well.
Okay, ty brother

• +1
Reactions: hx_pital, Outerz14 and Kaari
I’ve tried everything man I’ve had acne since I was 13 and have been in and out of the dermatologist since, I tried to minimize scarring but they kept popping up in the same place so there wasn’t much I could do.
Nigger, acne is a symptom of a bad gut. No matter what u try u will never solve the issue until you change ur diet and live a healthy lifestyle.

• +1
Nigger, acne is a symptom of a bad gut. No matter what u try u will never solve the issue until you change ur diet and live a healthy lifestyle.
Okay what do u think I can be if I fix my acne

• +1
Acne holds you back the most.

• +1
mtn

• +1
  • +1
No I’m just wondering I came on here for advice and am being told to commit
dont listen to that retard bro, dont devolve into these speds, you could 100% improve yourself

• +1
Reactions: hx_pital, N1666 and Outerz14