Rate 18 M 6’0

Do you think I can improve to average?
yes simply fix skin and haircut and you're mtn i think
consider rihnoplasty as it's fairly cheap
bimax surgery would be ideal

Thank you man, everybody here seems quite nice except for somebody who told me to hang myself.
Yeah bro dw that guys just a 1/100 people on here that are actually incels, but u are pretty cooked RN

I’ve tried everything man I’ve had acne since I was 13 and have been in and out of the dermatologist since, I tried to minimize scarring but they kept popping up in the same place so there wasn’t much I could do.
fix ur diet , the acne is just gut health

Really? I had somebody say I needed to eat more steak, is that true?
ask urself how clean u eat, ive had many people telling me that as soon as they stopped eating like shit , their skin betters so i presume it might be ur case too

Awful bone structure, big nose, bad chin Phil trim ratio, bad feminine skull shape, UEE, bloated
What’s so bad about my bone structure? My chin is underdeveloped due to my overbite, can’t do much about my skull shape lol part of it is probablu the bloatedness

What’s so bad about my bone structure? My chin is underdeveloped due to my overbite, can’t do much about my skull shape lol part of it is probablu the bloatedness
U have no zygo bones, awful and low cheekbones, horrendous jaw structure and recessed. I’m not hating btw bro u just asked for ur faults

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
To cut to the chase and give you the answer you're probably looking for: you cannot ascend to the point where you will be considered good looking by women.

But you can definitely improve. You're just a bit below average looking.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and JoChico
U also have a recessed Maxilla the most important bone

• +1
Reactions: JoChico
welcome to the mumbai asylum bro, u can leave but u will never escape, kys already btw u look like utter shit

• +1
U have no zygo bones, awful and low cheekbones, horrendous jaw structure and recessed. I’m not hating btw bro u just asked for ur faults
Don’t worry man u good, my cheekbones feel pretty high to me they are like right under my eye so is it that my eyes are too far down? My jaw structure is cooked because of the overbite I think I’m not rlly sure what zygos are

welcome to the mumbai asylum bro, u can leave but u will never escape, kys already btw u look like utter shit
Well that’s not very nice

Don’t worry man u good, my cheekbones feel pretty high to me they are like right under my eye so is it that my eyes are too far down? My jaw structure is cooked because of the overbite I think I’m not rlly sure what zygos are
Zygos are the straight thin bones that connect ur Cheekbones to ear/side of face. Jaw and lower third needs surgery unfortunately bro, No ur cheekbones are defo low and ur orbital bones aren’t great, ur bones arr terrible but u have some slightly redeeming features that stop u being Sub5

To cut to the chase and give you the answer you're probably looking for: you cannot ascend to the point where you will be considered good looking by women.

But you can definitely improve. You're just a bit below average looking.
I don’t really want to be good looking, I just want to be average, you think I can do that?

How can u tell?
thin face, show side profile and I’ll tell u if it actually is and how badly recessed, also bro do EVERYTHING to keep ur hair, it’s ur only Real redeeming factor, if u go bald it’s OVER like kys over (sorry but I’m just being harsh and brutally honest which is what u need)

thin face, show side profile and I’ll tell u if it actually is and how badly recessed, also bro do EVERYTHING to keep ur hair, it’s ur only Real redeeming factor, if u go bald it’s OVER like kys over (sorry but I’m just being harsh and brutally honest which is what u need)
Don’t think kys over is the right wording

I
meant the amount of over it would be, you’d be no worse off doing it it’s a harsh reality obv don’t acc kys 😂

Ur side profile will show if it’s over for u or not show it, if it’s good u can defo be average if it’s ass then sorry bro

Attachments

• IMG_5457.jpeg
    IMG_5457.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Not great
bro, it’s worse than not great I don’t wanna be nasty but I’ll let u know now as u need to/probs wanna know, you’re probs Sub5 rn and max potential LTN with that side profile includes ur maxilla is super super recessed overbite and shortish ramus

bro, it’s worse than not great I don’t wanna be nasty but I’ll let u know now as u need to/probs wanna know, you’re probs Sub5 rn and max potential LTN with that side profile includes ur maxilla is super super recessed overbite and shortish ramus

So this guy 😂

Nah dawg it ain’t that bad it’s probs 3.5/10 and ur front is probs 4/10 but that makes u High Sub5 or Low LTN, ur just ugly 🤷🏽‍♂️ don’t kick urself about it, ur not outstandingly ugly you’ll find a woman some day long as ur above 6’0

At the the very least HTN, that’s a good score by the way so don’t let that bother you. You don’t want to know who he is, all you need to know is that he spent too much time on here and went insane. You need to get off here before you do as well.
bro Ik ur being nice but why lie to the guy man come on now

Nah dawg it ain’t that bad it’s probs 3.5/10 and ur front is probs 4/10 but that makes u High Sub5 or Low LTN, ur just ugly 🤷🏽‍♂️ don’t kick urself about it, ur not outstandingly ugly you’ll find a woman some day long as ur above 6’0
he can get bimax and ascend easily

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
nah some people have normal skulls and are still ugly in that case bimax wouldnt help them
true, but this guy isn’t necessarily ugly he’s just got awful bones which means he NEEDS surgery

nah some people have normal skulls and are still ugly in that case bimax wouldnt help them
true he’s not even necessarily ugly he’s just got awful bones meaning he needs surgery

• +1
So those guys on reddit were lying when they said I looked good in these pics feelsbadman 😔 ty for being honest

Attachments

• IMG_5461.png
    IMG_5461.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5460.png
    IMG_5460.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
So those guys on reddit were lying when they said I looked good in these pics feelsbadman 😔 ty for being honest
yeah they were lying, u don’t look that ugly here tho