Rate 18 M 6’0

Oh, I didn’t see his pic fully. I don’t know, he might there, maybe

mew + thumb pulling + tough food + skincare + getting rid of bloat + frauding eye colour = ez
+ rhinoplasty hehe

true, but this guy isn’t necessarily ugly he’s just got awful bones which means he NEEDS surgery
Yeah I think I have a literal structural issue with my nose I’ve had sinusitis my entire life and need flonase to function

OP, you are high LTN. Likely will reach MTN/average range after simply cleaning up acne.

Apparently I have terrible bones

Oh, I didn’t see his pic fully. I don’t know, he might there, maybe

mew + thumb pulling + tough food + skincare + getting rid of bloat + frauding eye colour = ez
maybe unlikely tho bro

Yeah I think I have a literal structural issue with my nose I’ve had sinusitis my entire life and need flonase to function
Yeah probs bro, I wish u the best ur a nice guy. I was just being BRUTALLY honest with u

And don’t worry bro I’m boutta post myself im not even attractive I’m ugly too bro

Do u think I should get surgery for my maxilla I think it is causing the breathing issues now that I’m researching it
yes, honestky maxilla Surgery and u can ascend

Yeah probs bro, I wish u the best ur a nice guy. I was just being BRUTALLY honest with u
Ty man I’m not super keen on the dating department anyway I was just curious I’m going into academia

Ty man I’m not super keen on the dating department anyway I was just curious I’m going into academia
you’ll find someone someday anyway bro u have no deformities or nothing and u seem NT and nice, if ur tall ur already average

I’m not sure ur jaw ain’t awdul it’s ur massters mainly
U haven’t seen it naturally I’m just holding it forward a little bit it’s a genuine overbite it looks like the guys jaw in the pic I sent with the bird nose, I apreciate ur honesty btw I don’t mind being a lil chopped I just wanted to know since I tend to get anxious over stuff, I feel better now if that makes sense

U haven’t seen it naturally I’m just holding it forward a little bit it’s a genuine overbite it looks like the guys jaw in the pic I sent with the bird nose, I apreciate ur honesty btw I don’t mind being a lil chopped I just wanted to know since I tend to get anxious over stuff, I feel better now if that makes sense
yeah ur chopped but not over lmao bro ur chilling in reality, although if ur jaw is that ass maybe a lil worse than not over 😂 rate me bro I just posted I’m ugly too lmao

yeah ur chopped but not over lmao bro ur chilling in reality, although if ur jaw is that ass maybe a lil worse than not over 😂 rate me bro I just posted I’m ugly too lmao
Lmfao yeah this is it normally I can’t train alot cuz I have tmj but I think the important think to remember esp in groups like this is that looks are just one facet of ur identity. anytime I feel down, and it might seem a little odd, I think of deadpool being as fugly as he is and still finding his own inner circle and it makes me feel a lil better, I’ll make sure to take a look later. Best to u ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_5462.jpeg
    IMG_5462.jpeg
    979.8 KB · Views: 0
Lmfao yeah this is it normally I can’t train alot cuz I have tmj but I think the important think to remember esp in groups like this is that looks are just one facet of ur identity. anytime I feel down, and it might seem a little odd, I think of deadpool being as fugly as he is and still finding his own inner circle and it makes me feel a lil better, I’ll make sure to take a look later. Best to u ❤️
Yeah recessed but not horrific, looks are more important than u think but yeah true and if that works for u then brilliant man. Nice meeting u bro

Yeah recessed but not horrific, looks are more important than u think but yeah true and if that works for u then brilliant man. Nice meeting u bro
Yeah I know they’re important, I’m well-aware of the “halo-effect” I just think the outside world has a whole lot more beauty to offer than just pretty humans, and to use your time obsessing over something like this, esp if it isn’t ur strong suit (u being super handsome/pretty) is a little bit of a waste to me. It would be better spent practicing what you ARE naturally inclined torward. If people won’t listen to you because you look good, u should make them listen to you because u know what ur talking abt in your field of expertise. Nobody questioned Einstein because of how he looked. He wasn’t called ugly, he was called a genius.

Yeah I know they’re important, I’m well-aware of the “halo-effect” I just think the outside world has a whole lot more beauty to offer than just pretty humans, and to use your time obsessing over something like this, esp if it isn’t ur strong suit (u being super handsome/pretty) is a little bit of a waste to me. It would be better spent practicing what you ARE naturally inclined torward. If people won’t listen to you because you look good, u should make them listen to you because u know what ur talking abt in your field of expertise. Nobody questioned Einstein because of how he looked. He wasn’t called ugly, he was called a genius.
Very intelligent post bro, looks aren’t eveberything correct, may as well be happy then live a life of regret for a life u never lived (being a 10/10)

Very intelligent post bro, looks aren’t eveberything correct, may as well be happy then live a life of regret for a life u never lived (being a 10/10)
Yes, I don’t mean to fine-tune splain but the chances of us being alive at all is staggeringly low, and I hate the idea of people wasting their life. That’s why I got so offended anytime people made suicide comments so impulsively

Yes, I don’t mean to fine-tune splain but the chances of us being alive at all is staggeringly low, and I hate the idea of people wasting their life. That’s why I got so offended anytime people made suicide comments so impulsively
Yeah when I said kys I didn’t mean actually kys I meant it’s over but in normie terms

subhuman actually

im going to cry

I’ve tried everything man I’ve had acne since I was 13 and have been in and out of the dermatologist since, I tried to minimize scarring but they kept popping up in the same place so there wasn’t much I could do.
dude just gave the answer listen to that. dermatologist is just a scam and skin care in general, if you want to have good skin, eat good simple as that

also you're on Accutane, so you already crushing ur hormones

over

Attachments

• james-sapphire-curlyheadjames.gif
    james-sapphire-curlyheadjames.gif
    253.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hx_pital
rope

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob
Bro one thing about this site is people are fucking losers. Most people here are dickheads that will tell you to kys and call you slurs. I joined like three days ago and all I’ve learned is that these randoms internet fuckers have nothing better to do than make fun of people it’s a very unforgiving place