RATE 18 YEAR OLD INDIAN TIKTOKER

D

Deleted member 16515

Kraken

im genuinely curious as to weather or not this forum will call him ugly

get in this thread
don't let it be a dead thread

Mtn-lowHTN... But wait *sniffs*... *Sniff*.. is that???? Could it be?!?! *Sniffs*... It is! He has thousands of likes on TikTok! Oh nevermind! He's PSL GOD Gandy level mogger machine because he has more clout than Male Models and women comment on his profile oh fuck I feel so viciously mogged right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and gymmaxedhorse
looks like this one looney tunes cartoon duck..

cant remember the name

Only curry that gets pussy

HTN, that neck tatoo will halo him hard with lower class chicks though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and gymmaxedhorse
Or wait DAFFY
nah.. i tried googling it and it didnt fucking come up

it had red head, blue body.. had teeth like that. and had giggidy giggidy laugh

dont know the name

Mtn-lowHTN... But wait *sniffs*... *Sniff*.. is that???? Could it be?!?! *Sniffs*... It is! He has thousands of likes on TikTok! Oh nevermind! He's PSL GOD Gandy level mogger machine because he has more clout than Male Models and women comment on his profile oh fuck I feel so viciously mogged right now.
You underrate probably because you are around gl people yourself being a model
he is a strong htn i dont see an average guy looking like thus

He doesnt even look indian

You underrate probably because you are around gl people yourself being a model
he is a strong htn i dont see an average guy looking like thus
The average guy can look like this if they put in as much effort as this kid did imo. I did give him upwards of HTN tho, so I don't entirely disagree that hes a good deal above average.

The average guy can look like this if they put in as much effort as this kid did imo. I did give him upwards of HTN tho, so I don't entirely disagree that hes a good deal above average.
Maybe but they still wont have the tiktok pheno

Nothing special HTN. Just got better hair and grew a little bones. Attracts teen girls who like his look good for him

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Maybe but they still wont have the tiktok pheno
Can easily be frauded with dying hair black if not already and hot ironing that shit to get young Leo curtains. But all in all, I think I agree with you. Decently good looking, but definitely won't slay to any capacity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Can easily be frauded with dying hair black if not already and hot ironing that shit to get young Leo curtains. But all in all, I think I agree with you. Decently good looking, but definitely won't slay to any capacity.
he definitely won't have trouble getting 17/18 year old girls, they love tiktok looking boys

he definitely won't have trouble getting 17/18 year old girls, they love tiktok looking boys
Prime Stacies or death. He has no chance with Adriana Lima level women.

Prime Stacies or death. He has no chance with Adriana Lima level women.
adriana is one in a million, i don't think i have ever seen anyone that beautiful. so he doesn't need to appeal to her. and actually adriana hasn't dated anyone above htn it seems lol