Rate (6'1)

D

Deleted member 4386

Bronze
Do I have the potential to be a chad after my Lefort 1 (jaw surgery)?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
are you jutting your jaw forward on purpose?

Are you jutting your jaw?

Definitely not chad, but high tier normie or a chadlite.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, Deleted member 2661, Tony and 3 others
Are you jutting your jaw?
No. That is how my jaw is right now. I need upper jaw surgery. I will be getting it done next year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
No. That is how my jaw is right now. I need upper jaw surgery. I will be getting it done next year.
Brutal
Imagine wasting your prime with this deformity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 39 and maxmendietta
you have a serious case of class 3 underbite. get double jaw surgery asap. i dont usually recommend any surgeries but your one is severe

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Blitz, Ruby and 1 other person
underbite mogs me

you have a serious case of class 3 underbite. get double jaw surgery asap. i dont usually recommend any surgeries but your one is severe
Ya, I am next year. I have had braces for over a year now. It has made my underbite worse than when I first started. My surgeon said I will need a Lefort 1, so just upper jaw surgery.

I dont understand it, op has a severe recessed upper jaw but still an upturned nose

I dont understand it, op has a severe recessed upper jaw but still an upturned nose

Are you sure my nose is upturned? Here is a better quality photo.

You will never be chad

You won't be chad but you'll look a lot better after the surgery. You still mog every 5'11 manlet with perfect jaw though

You won't be chad but you'll look a lot better after the surgery. You still mog every 5'11 manlet with perfect jaw though
what if I muscle max on top of my jaw surgery? I'm legit taller than 90% of the people I see where I live.

unironically lefort 3

lefort will actually save you

i have a mild underbite but yes, a severe recessed upper jaw but have an upturned nose also

U will be saved by the surgery son

Jfl if you're not jutting. Anyway surgerymaxxing barrier is high tier Normie always

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Oh boy. You'll never be chad that's for sure. But u can become a mid tier and if lucky a high tier normie.

2.5psl ish

hard to say how you'll look after that surgery but assuming that jut is fixed & everything else stays the same maybe 3.5psl

easily above 4psl if you fix those ears + softmax (skin,hairline,gymcel,eyelashes etc)

You have my type of lips

Got scared for a second when I saw the title JFL

2.5psl ish

hard to say how you'll look after that surgery but assuming that jut is fixed & everything else stays the same maybe 3.5psl

easily above 4psl if you fix those ears + softmax (skin,hairline,gymcel,eyelashes etc)
what is wrong with ears bro?

what is wrong with ears bro?
For the most part they just need to be pinned back. They stick out too much
still get second & third opinions from other people before doing anything about any failios