Rate my cousin (13 years old, 5’10)

this is definitely you lmao the way that you're glazing him proves it

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
this is definitely you lmao the way that you're glazing him proves it
Man I’m not fucking glazing him, if I wanted to I could call him LTN but it’s kinda dishonest. Hes @shroofis on org

Man I’m not fucking glazing him, if I wanted to I could call him LTN but it’s kinda dishonest. Hes @shroofis on org
Alright I guess I believe you lol

I thought tall skull was a failo and short skulls are better
nah short skulls are a failo. They can sometimes work in modelling but they have no appeal otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Tensanity
nah short skulls are a failo. They can sometimes work in modelling but they have no appeal otherwise.
I wish I could do more than like this comment, finally someone who agrees short skulls are a failo. Niggas see Jordan Barrett with short skulls and immediately assume tall skull is a failo JFL.

You don’t know his girl lmao

Litteraly ideal bigonial width and outward gonians, wide chin.
You realize like 90% of men have flared gonions right? Post ur girl guarantee she is no htb

You realize like 90% of men have flared gonions right? Post ur girl guarantee she is no htb
90%?? Are you fucking retarded, more like 3-10% flared. Rest has inward or straight. And there’s no fucking way I’m posting my cousins girl on this forum im not a retarded fag like you jfl

Dumbass nigga u realize he’s 13? Most kids at that age have narrow ass jaws even with genetics
His skull looks like a Minecraft character another subhuman Brachy skull dumb kike :feelskek::feelskek:

90%?? Are you fucking retarded, more like 3-10% flared. Rest has inward or straight. And there’s no fucking way I’m posting my cousins girl on this forum im not a retarded fag like you jfl
No looks at actual scientific studies fag

His skull looks like a Minecraft character another subhuman Brachy skull dumb kike :feelskek::feelskek:
No looks at actual scientific studies fag
Nigga In general, prominent or outward gonial angles are less common than more rounded or average angles, but precise percentages are not widely documented. If you're interested in more detailed anthropometric data, it might be available in specialized studies on facial morphology or craniofacial characteristics within certain populations.

Nigga In general, prominent or outward gonial angles are less common than more rounded or average angles, but precise percentages are not widely documented. If you're interested in more detailed anthropometric data, it might be available in specialized studies on facial morphology or craniofacial characteristics within certain populations.
Nice ai jew but your cousin doesn’t have outward gonions, his lower third and skull are subhuman and too short

Rate this nigga potential hes 13, 5’10, with softmaxxing and give potential hardmaxxing advice to him. (I have consent don’tfagtn

Rate this nigga potential hes 13, 5’10, with softmaxxing and give potential hardmaxxing advice to him. (I have consent don’t worry)
fagtn, stop lying saying its your cousin when there is no other face reveal on your account

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
fagtn, stop lying saying its your cousin when there is no other face reveal on your account
First of all why the fuck does it matter who it is thats irrelevant as fuck. And I swear to god that it is my cousin he’s @shroofis On org but he dosent post