Rate my cousin (13 years old, 5’10)

• Woah
Reactions: aerooooo
UEE really dosent matter if we’re being real here, positive canthal tilt and good eye spacing and eye shape cancel it out easily. Low UEE is just a masculine niche look. Regardless bone mass, he has very bad masseter development so everything in the pic ur seeing is just bones. And yea he has recessed chin lmfao
just tell him to kill himself and to never try looksmaxxing its over for him since the day he was a sperm cell

• Woah
Reactions: JoeShmoe
he’s not dark skinned lmao, he’s olive. And his race is not brown. Btw he’s 13 in 8th cuz nigga has to go down a grade so that’s pretty much how he slays and lies about his age
Nigga i’m somewhere around olive to light olive with yellow undertones he is a fitzpatrick 4 or 5 which is indian skin tone and btw if he isn't indian i'm already feeling sorry for him cos he has the most common indian pheno

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-24 163133.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-24 163133.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-07-07 043759.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-07 043759.png
    222 KB · Views: 0
just tell him to kill himself and to never try looksmaxxing its over for him since the day he was a sperm cell
Why would he kill himself? Bros living a better life than all the niggas on this forum if I’m being honest. He’s with a loyal white HTB, has a lot of friends and Good at academics, you looksmaxx incels need to hop off forum for a second and touch grass. He has masculine jaw, good eye area etc. I know it sounds fucked up to glaze my own cousin and sounds gay as shit but I’m only saying what I’m seeing bro.

Why would he kill himself? Bros living a better life than all the niggas on this forum if I’m being honest. He’s with a loyal white HTB, has a lot of friends and Good at academics, you looksmaxx incels need to hop off forum for a second and touch grass. He has masculine jaw, good eye area etc. I know it sounds fucked up to glaze my own cousin and sounds gay as shit but I’m only saying what I’m seeing bro.
dw bro im not a incel, hope you are doing good :)

htb in mumbai

Nigga i’m somewhere around olive to light olive with yellow undertones he is a fitzpatrick 4 or 5 which is indian skin tone and btw if he isn't indian i'm already feeling sorry for him cos he has the most common indian pheno
Lowk you and him kinda got same skin tone except he’s yellow undertone like his skin is kinda red and not red undertone like your usual tan

masculine jaw in new delhi

Lowk you and him kinda got same skin tone except he’s yellow undertone like his skin is kinda red and not red undertone like your usual tan
i dont think so brody he looks shitskin in house lighting while i look lightbrown nevertheless he has good potential appeal while but dont larp abt htb and shit

work on ur vocabulary
thats why jfl im not gonna respond anymore i dont wanna ruin my rep just tell him to leanmaxx until hes skin and bones
are u fuckingg dumb bro he needs to go gym every single fucking day maximum 1 rest day a week and protein and creatine bro who tf starves themselves at puberty

are u fuckingg dumb bro he needs to go gym every single fucking day maximum 1 rest day a week and protein and creatine bro who tf starves themselves at puberty
on bro, he’s gonna be stuck at 5’10 If he leanmaxxes and you can always loose fat he’s not obese or some like that. And he needs gym max hard

• +1
Reactions: JoeShmoe
low LTN your hair is unproportionate to your wide face and thin pencil neck and youre also a fatass fix these failos first because they are the most crucial to your appearance atm
He has like 25+ ideal ratios on his face jfl

Rate this nigga potential hes 13, 5’10, with softmaxxing and give potential hardmaxxing advice to him. (I have consent don’t worry)
He’ll be good looking when he grows up — As long as he has good habits and posture. Diet too

• +1
Reactions: Tensanity
That’s not me + he’s not ethnically brown and ratios matter it’s just his hair nigga jfl
You sure seem to know a lot of personal details about your cousins life bro

He’s gonna waste his height potential if he does, you can always lean maxx in the future
Being fat is literally horrible for your growth because of increased estrogen causing growth plates to close earlier dumbass. I don’t mean get sub 10% body fat Jfl, he just needs to get to a normal range

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Being fat is literally horrible for your growth because of increased estrogen causing growth plates to close earlier dumbass. I don’t mean get sub 10% body fat Jfl, he just needs to get to a normal range
@shroofis go on slight calorie deficit

Rate this nigga potential hes 13, 5’10, with softmaxxing and give potential hardmaxxing advice to him. (I have consent don’t worry)
lil nigga thought hes sneaky saying its his cousin. ltn honestly not gonna tell u ur potential cuz im also 14 but prolly big potential just stop being so fucking fat

lil nigga thought hes sneaky saying its his cousin. ltn honestly not gonna tell u ur potential cuz im also 14 but prolly big potential just stop being so fucking fat
nvm i forgot ur indian

nvm i forgot ur indian
Holy shit I think I said like 8 times he’s mixed
swear on my life it’s my cousin he’s @shroofis