rate 6'2

Damn, the site uploaded the post many times. Please bhai @TRUE_CEL Remove them

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, WhiteGoodman and gamma
Ltn saved by pheno. You look young though, Pray to gandy that your bones will grow.
im 17 so they probably wont grow, i can get a few girls currently might get worse when im older but its ok cuz i will be rich hopefully

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
your ratios are completely messed up

but i could see you have high appeal within a niche due to your style and appearance

i'd say losing the mullet, earrings and shit would be a looksmin since you'll just look like a boring ltn. at least now you have something special about you that could potentially make your appeal skyrocket with very specific types of girls

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Yuno_howitez
im 17 so they probably wont grow, i can get a few girls currently might get worse when im older but its ok cuz i will be rich hopefully
"It is generally accepted that facial growth is complete and implants can be placed in females at approximately 17 years of age and in males at approximately 21-22 years of age" found it on various surgery sites. Not over, but if at 19 you'll still be like that i would consider surgery imo. A genio will ascend you hard, alongside cantho and fat grafts for uee.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
"It is generally accepted that facial growth is complete and implants can be placed in females at approximately 17 years of age and in males at approximately 21-22 years of age" found it on various surgery sites. Not over, but if at 19 you'll still be like that i would consider surgery imo. A genio will ascend you hard, alongside cantho and fat grafts for uee.
thanks for the info man. i hope it will happen. if it doesnt i will try surgeries but i could probably only afford genio until i finish school and even that not easily. im getting rhino soon though.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
LTN-MTN but great height and pheno makes you strong MTN in appeal.

Rhino will ascend you, if you have good bite, a genioplasty to give you more forward projection and vertical height could be of great advantage too.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
down syndrome vinnie hacker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 22126, LookingToLooksmax and 1 other person
you look like youve went through years of domestic abuse

thanks for the info man. i hope it will happen. if it doesnt i will try surgeries but i could probably only afford genio until i finish school and even that not easily. im getting rhino soon though.
I wish you luck

Ltn atleast u are white and tall

Put ur tongue on the roof of ur mouth to raise ur hyoid

Put ur tongue on the roof of ur mouth to raise ur hyoid

mewing cope
to raise hyoid idiot thsts instant result, are yoy that lazy?
20230121 173423

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, GalacticHero, Deleted member 24221 and 2 others
ltn because height mtn gymaxxx and you are a htn and go tho a blackbarber cumskin

ltn because height mtn gymaxxx and you are a htn and go tho a blackbarber cumskin
damn man if i gymmax im htn so then if i stylemaxx im chadlite and if i NT maxx im chad??

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
damn man if i gymmax im htn so then if i stylemaxx im chadlite and if i NT maxx im chad??
yes bro if you become a faggot you are already a chad take the gaypill cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
not sarcastic nt maxxen is most important completely changed my life

LTN facially

• +1
LTN facially with tiktok eboy niche

• +1
LTN facially with tiktok eboy niche

• +1
dude time traveled from the 90s mtn

• JFL
It’s not a cope if it’s literally for the I stand effect of raising your hyoid you Neanderthal
go cope retard while i get bimax you faggot

brutal tier uee and chin height, u need to fix ur uee and u can mew and chew for chin and recession because ur young

Good height.
Face, below average

• +1
brutal tier uee and chin height, u need to fix ur uee and u can mew and chew for chin and recession because ur young
17 not that young i think my bones are grown

recessed chin, almost identical to mine

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Manletmachine
not bad but you look like you are about to cry

• +1
Low MTN

Your face is not very masculine, with mullet and those accessories you look a bit like femboy, it may attract certain girls such as alternative or techno but for most it will be too much

Without baby fat and with genio you will ascend to HTN, chadlite territory is out of your reach unless you experiment with eyes

• Love it
  • So Sad
I mean You don't look that bad

• Love it
Low MTN

Your face is not very masculine, with mullet and those accessories you look a bit like femboy, it may attract certain girls such as alternative or techno but for most it will be too much

Without baby fat and with genio you will ascend to HTN, chadlite territory is out of your reach unless you experiment with eyes
Femboys are the future, you just got a preview.

• +1
Low MTN

Femboys are the future, you just got a preview.

• +1