rate 6'2

shave that shit off your head you look like a botched tranny.

Nah but in all seriousness get a better haircut it's a serious looksmin
stop the cope

@Blackgymmax Do I need bimax or genio? I'm getting rhino soon.
@folieadeux
@prettyboyy
@Jacob Hate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
@folieadeux
@prettyboyy
@Jacob Hate

Definitely NOT bimax.

You "need" genio.

Your fashion is terrible though drop all the gay shit, cut your hair shorter, lose the gay earrings, start working out.

You need a lip lift, genio, you have NCT, and a rhino.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, forevermirin and Yuno_howitez
Definitely NOT bimax.

You "need" genio.

Your fashion is terrible though drop all the gay shit, cut your hair shorter, lose the gay earrings, start working out.

thank you! My bite is also perfect I think with a wide smile. But isnt my jaw recessed? if i only need genio rhino and lip lift then thats lifefuel cuz i couldnt afford bimax

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Yuno_howitez
@Jacob Hate do you think i can ascend like you? i also have wide hips and narrow clavicles :D
give it some time at least few months after turning 18
i can afford genio when im 20 sadly i am getting rhino for 18th birthday :)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Is my birthday gift :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: plastic surgery

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
@Jacob Hate do you think i can ascend like you? i also have wide hips and narrow clavicles :D

I think the genio will do more than the rhino.

It will slightly increase chin height which will look better because you have a long philtrum.

i dont think u even need rhino tbh its not a big failo

i dont think u even need rhino tbh its not a big failo
i know it doesnt look like it but its way more downturned than this pic. lowkey these are my best pics even the side profile nose looks better than usual for some reason? i usually look worse. i am getting rhino for free so thats why im getting it since it will improve my looks a little!
I think the genio will do more than the rhino.

It will slightly increase chin height which will look better because you have a long philtrum.
how can i convince my parents to let me roid? i want to escape my framecel body do u think its possible?

• JFL
i know it doesnt look like it but its way more downturned than this pic. lowkey these are my best pics even the side profile nose looks better than usual for some reason? i usually look worse. i am getting rhino for free so thats why im getting it since it will improve my looks a little!

how can i convince my parents to let me roid? i want to escape my framecel body do u think its possible?
dont risk with roids yet bruh.
Also how tf u getting rhino for free

dont risk with roids yet bruh.
Also how tf u getting rhino for free
my uncles best friend does rhinoplasty but no chin or other work and he getting me that!

@Jacob Hate why you laugh at me? i thought u said anyone can ascend...

• JFL

You're young dude you have no idea but you need to not focus so much on looks and focus hard on making money. You need to grind now and rise later. Work hard now and in 2-4 years be making serious money and you can have all this surgery, afford your own TRT, and food to gain muscle, nice clothes, all of it.

Right now you're poor and trying to get women and they're all whores and it's not the best use of your time. Your just gonna realize all the women are for the streets so I'm telling you right now the best course of action is slaving away to make money right now and improving yourself with that money.

• +1
You're young dude you have no idea but you need to not focus so much on looks and focus hard on making money. You need to grind now and rise later. Work hard now and in 2-4 years be making serious money and you can have all this surgery, afford your own TRT, and food to gain muscle, nice clothes, all of it.

Right now you're poor and trying to get women and they're all whores and it's not the best use of your time. Your just gonna realize all the women are for the streets so I'm telling you right now the best course of action is slaving away to make money right now and improving yourself with that money.
yeah i probably should give up on slaying but i have a girlfriend right now lmao. i dont even buy her shit cause im poor i bought her some gift for her birthday for 5 euros

i will have to finish school and go to university then i will be programmer and then i will finally have some money i guess but it will take a few years

Definitely NOT bimax.

You "need" genio.

he has the same failos as me pretty much

Only you need is my dick in your ass to ascend.

• Ugh..
yeah i probably should give up on slaying but i have a girlfriend right now lmao. i dont even buy her shit cause im poor i bought her some gift for her birthday for 5 euros

i will have to finish school and go to university then i will be programmer and then i will finally have some money i guess but it will take a few years
in the meantime become gymmaxxed, so after your surgeries you will be completely fixed

@folieadeux
@prettyboyy
@Jacob Hate
Fortunately you’re softmaxxed, without it, you’ll be in an unfortunate position.

Someone has been watching Tails

• +1
Honestly if girls like you. Then why you are feeling like shit about your face? If you dont have problem. Then you dont have any issue. You dont need genios or ther shit if girls find you attractive.

• +1
Honestly if girls like you. Then why you are feeling like shit about your face? If you dont have problem. Then you dont have any issue. You dont need genios or ther shit if girls find you attractive.
Only rarey girls like me and its for my “personality” cuz i dm them first and jester maxx with them and then when we meet they dont seem to find me ugly at least my gf but my looks bring me great sadness and anger and pain still

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and poopoohead
Only rarey girls like me and its for my “personality” cuz i dm them first and jester maxx with them and then when we meet they dont seem to find me ugly at least my gf but my looks bring me great sadness and anger and pain still
i tagged u on some thread with a genio + rhino ascension idk if u saw that but u will look very very good after those surgeries. But even now you arent actually ugly u got appeal. U are still young bro u got potrntial to mog dont let sadness from looks stop you from enjoying life, i ruined last 2 years from bdd and feeling shit about my face. Killed my whole social life because some times i wouldnt even wanna hang out with friends because of how much i disliked myself. I see uglier people than you MUCH UGLIER enjoying life.

• Love it
Mtn Easy for u at 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Akhi