Rate 6'3+ British/French High Class High Schooler getting simped by Korean JB's

Can’t compete man

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
nigga he is way too ugly to be WASP
WASP isn't a pheno nor is it related to looks, the ugliest Anglo will still be a WASP

White Anglo-saxon Protestant, basically all of the british isles.

View attachment 2558403View attachment 2558405View attachment 2558407View attachment 2558409View attachment 2558410

Nigga named Armand + he's tall, don't know exact height but he looks 6'3+

This is ideal looks if you wanna slay gook foids left and right @HeightPilledum @Ai Impact @URL code @Graham

This is what Gook parents dream of their children bringing home :lul:

Definition of Pheno Halo @Preston @enchanted_elixir @reptiles
I know that guy, I watched the videos he's in. He claims 6'2 so not that tall, probably bit shorter too (he seems a bit hunched / not upright in a lot of videos).

His skull does seem long, but overall the decent midface, decent mandible, hair and coloring bring him up. Obviously if he balds it's over, and I think he must be around 20 now, so it might start soon.

He's also technically French so he obviously looks-mogs the Anglo guys.

• JFL
I know that guy, I watched the videos he's in. He claims 6'2 so not that tall, probably bit shorter too (he seems a bit hunched / not upright in a lot of videos).

His skull does seem long, but overall the decent midface, decent mandible, hair and coloring bring him up. Obviously if he balds it's over, and I think he must be around 20 now, so it might start soon.

View attachment 2558844
😂 These MTN white dudes exploiting the fuck outta these clueless, worshipping gooks, shit man, white niggas could make a shit ton of money just by being fanatic over Asian culture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, HeightPilledum and Graham
😂 These MTN white dudes exploiting the fuck outta these clueless, worshipping gooks, shit man, white niggas could make a shit ton of money just by being fanatic over Asian culture.
Look how they swarm the HTN though. JBW wont work as Asian culture gets more glorification in western media and HTNs and chadlites move over there.

After more exposure, they will be able to tell the good-looking whites from the sub-5s, so it's just a matter of time.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and sportsmogger
  • +1
I mog this retard in every single way. Being a poorfag is the only reason I'm not a celebrity in Korea right now

• JFL

View attachment 2558844
I feel so dirty watching this. It's worse than gore videos. Seeing some Chad or HTN going to a place where the comeptition is so much lower, even white LTNs can slay is awful. I wish I had never clicked play on the video.
giphy.gif

I'm loving my life right now!
Brutal squared. There's nothing quite like being validated and lusted over by hot young JB. It's enough to give a man a reason to continue living. Damn shit, you aint ever gonna expereince this as an incel. The only thing close to it would be the embrace of hot lead blowing your brain apart.

Last edited:
Look how they swarm the HTN though. JBW wont work as Asian culture gets more glorification in western media and HTNs and chadlites move over there.

After more exposure, they will be able to tell the good-looking whites from the sub-5s, so it's just a matter of time.
Hm, Idk about that. Attractive men are always going to be attractive. And it's not like a HTN is undesirable, especially when you contrast the HTN's looks to the Asian women flocking him there.

Hm, Idk about that. Attractive men are always going to be attractive. And it's not like a HTN is undesirable, especially when you contrast the HTN's looks to the Asian women flocking him there.
IDK what you're getting at here. I never said the HTN wasn't unattractive, I'm saying there will me more competitions for White sub-HTNs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
U telling me that’s not @ReadBooksEveryday?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I mog this retard in every single way. Being a poorfag is the only reason I'm not a celebrity in Korea right now
You'd be worshipped by Gooks with your A10 eyes

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum