Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoleon Bonaparte,

Heir to Napoleon Bonaparte,

Successor to the French Imperial House,

6'6", high-class, tall, dark, handsome,

Resume is HEC, then IB analyst years with Morgan Stanley on Wall Street,

then MBA at Harvard Business School, then Private Equity Associate with Blackstone Group

I guess this guy might be set for life tbh

Attachments

• _dsc3162.jpg
    _dsc3162.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 118
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Jean-Christophe-Napoleon-1.jpg
    Jean-Christophe-Napoleon-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 4800203-le-prince-jean-christophe-napoleon-et-ol-624x600-2.jpg
    4800203-le-prince-jean-christophe-napoleon-et-ol-624x600-2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 98214bcf3e4c7fb7b0490dbc068ba7a6.jpg
    98214bcf3e4c7fb7b0490dbc068ba7a6.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 77c2d0c867c320e5a82ecc633dc71683--royal-house-royal-style.jpg
    77c2d0c867c320e5a82ecc633dc71683--royal-house-royal-style.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 165
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
I've been here for 15 years. I started on PUAforum.com, then RSD forum, then PUAhate when RSD Tyler still came to write his pitch and delirium, then Sluthate, then Lookism, then Reddit/incel and now here.

I'm definitely one of the most senior members of the movement, JFL at the 14yo doomers, you still weren't born when I already wrote about women and their entitlment and how it's all about looks...

btw shit thread op

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Dommaxxer, Deleted member 7240 and 19 others
Cope tbh he have to wagecel at a 90 hours a week job because he isn't a real prince, meanwhile his cousins can just neetbux with the governement money.

Also his wife
18823797lpw 18824722 article jeanchristophe napoleon bonaparte olympia von arcozinneberg jpg 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Warlow, Dommaxxer and 13 others
Cope tbh he have to wagecel at a 90 hours a week job because he isn't a real prince, meanwhile his cousins can just neetbux with the governement money.

Also his wife
View attachment 813957
Holy fuck his wife is ugly as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Cacas112, Lux and 2 others

Also his wife
View attachment 813957
Even with hypergamy, this isn't possible... That's like a gap of 4.5 PSL jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
I've been here for 15 years. I started on PUAforum.com, then RSD forum, then PUAhate when RSD Tyler still came to write his pitch and delirium, then Sluthate, then Lookism, then Reddit/incel and now here.

I'm definitely one of the most senior members of the movement, JFL at the 14yo doomers, you still weren't born when I already wrote about women and their entitlment and how it's all about looks...

btw shit thread op
Joined Nov 9, 2020

Also his wife
View attachment 813957
Agree, I live in France;

here only the Rich, and unironically, the very Poor or Outcast from Society (NEET) are able to live like kings.

France is the best 1st World Country to be a lifelong NEET;

I won't disclose the stories of some people I know, bit it's laughable that they are able to have a better lifestyle than 99% of the World's Population, yet be on Government Welfare without even working ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and Deleted member 8771
Agree, I live in France;

here only the Rich, and unironically, the very Poor or Outcast from Society (NEET) are able to live like kings.

France is the best 1st World Country to be a lifelong NEET;

I won't disclose the stories of some people I know, bit it's laughable that they are able to have a better lifestyle than 99% of the World's Population, yet be on Government Welfare without even working ever

AAH+CAF+RSA DREAM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Respalier and Soalian
wasnt napolean a manlet over for his future kids
with his shit genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and BigBoy

Also his wife
View attachment 813957
this subhuman must never find out about Taban

this subhuman must never find out about Taban
Serious question, how long are delays for appointments with Taban?

If I email him, and I ask him a couple of questions, but I state that I'm absolutely going for the surgeries ASAP if he's down, will it make the process quicker?

Also, I don't live far from Geneva, so I can go there for regular, or last-minute appointments

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoleon Bonaparte,

Heir to Napoleon Bonaparte,

Successor to the French Imperial House,

6'6", high-class, tall, dark, handsome,

Resume is HEC, then IB analyst years with Morgan Stanley on Wall Street,

then MBA at Harvard Business School, then Private Equity Associate with Blackstone Group

I guess this guy might be set for life tbh
average

btw shit thread op
How does this relate to the op?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
  • +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
How does this relate to the op?
It was a kill two birds with one stone deal

Copy pasta of a thread made by a user earlier today to mock him for being blackpilled for 15 years and still being on these forums and also to mock OP since his gay thread about some Eurocuck was so shit that, out of pure pity and disgust, I bumped his thread

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian and BigBoy

Copy pasta of a thread made by a user earlier today to mock him for being blackpilled for 15 years and still being on these forums and also to mock OP since his gay thread about some Eurocuck was so shit that, out of pure pity and disgust, I bumped his thread

Who was the person who made the copy pasta?

Hey ty for bumping up my thread first man

But yeah, once you get the message hang up the phone, how many blackpilled semi-ascended incels are still larping on here on the daily smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679

btw shit thread op
You should open a new topic and write about your experiences.