Iron

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
Looks mtn-htn facially, height and frame takes him to strong htn-chadlite range

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and HeightPilledum
Chad SMV

MTN face but not that it matters with that height and body

Mtn (face). Jfl at this foid in the back staring.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Hopefully I look like this after my cycle anyone know how many inches of bidet this is?
jfl if you think that a cycle will give you that build, unless you have god tier bone structure and androgen receptors in his shoulders as him

jfl if you think that a cycle will give you that build, unless you have god tier bone structure and androgen receptors in his shoulders as him
Already at 22 inches so maybe it will get me close

Already at 22 inches so maybe it will get me close
good, do you also have narrow hips? this nigga's hips arent really narrow, but they look smaller due to his shoulders being so wide, so thats what it gives him that ''superhero'' v taper look, there are people with that same bidelt/shoulder width but their hips are also really wide so they look more blocky and lose that kind of appearence

good, do you also have narrow hips? this nigga's hips arent really narrow, but they look smaller due to his shoulders being so wide, so thats what it gives him that ''superhero'' v taper look, there are people with that same bidelt/shoulder width but their hips are also really wide so they look more blocky and lose that kind of appearence
I look like him but less muscle and a bit more v taper

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
It should have been me