6'7+ is really REALLY rare.

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Honestly whenever I go out, 5'10 to 6 foot ish guys everywhere or at least mainly 5'9-5'11, I only pass a few 6'1-6'3 guys everyday and then there is a big jump at 6'4 where 6'4-6'6 guys I meet once or twice a week, and then 6'7 or over I can go months.

In fact I've only met 1 6'9 guy this entire year, can't even remember if I met someone that tall the year before because I was much shorter than I am now.

I've really only met one 7 footer in my life and it was some 7'2 nig with an actually decent face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, Beetlejuice, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
6’6 is statistically 1 in every 1000 guys Lol, 6’6+barefoot is giga rare tier

at my big state school where i see hundreds of ppl a day and that’s majority white, the tallest ppl i see daily are like 6’4-6’5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, vermillioncorefan and ElTruecel
My old coworker was a nigger who was 6’8
He looked African but talked normal English. Somehow the hoes wanted me and ignored him though. I think at a certain height you’re just not ideal anymore so they went for the short pretty boy with the big dick and nice hair (me)

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Omg really 200cm is rare I thought it was below average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and rhinoplasty
it's not 1 in a 1000 its like 1 in 500-600, when you go out you usually see more than 600 people meaning you expect at least one guy 6'6+

There’s 5+?people in my highschool that are 6’6

Oh man, I could go on about this forever. When I was in 9th grade, I was 6ft1 or 6ft2. I remember in my morning classes, I was the third tallest; the two other guys were probably about a good 2 inches taller. And I was probably the 4th tallest in my afternoon classes. There were guys who were even taller. I don't know how tall this guy was because my memory gets kind of distorted, but I saw this guy walking around my school during my first year of high school, and I swear he was just about 7ft tall

Oh man, I could go on about this forever. When I was in 9th grade, I was 6ft1 or 6ft2. I remember in my morning classes, I was the third tallest; the two other guys were probably about a good 2 inches taller. And I was probably the 4th tallest in my afternoon classes. There were guys who were even taller. I don't know how tall this guy was because my memory gets kind of distorted, but I saw this guy walking around my school during my first year of high school, and I swear he was just about 7ft tall
nah 7 foot is ridiculously rare less than 150 in usa

it's not 1 in a 1000 its like 1 in 500-600, when you go out you usually see more than 600 people meaning you expect at least one guy 6'6+
in the us it is 1 in 1000 Lol look up a height percentile calculator. 6’4 is 1 in 100 and 6’5 is like 1 in 600

6 7 is really rare, most useless fucking thread ever no shit

at my big state school where i see hundreds of ppl a day and that’s majority white, the tallest ppl i see daily are like 6’4-6’5
how rare is 6ft would you say? Jfl at people on this site thinking the average white zoomer is 6ft in America at least

how rare is 6ft would you say? Jfl at people on this site thinking the average white zoomer is 6ft in America at least
6ft is like 81-82 percentile so 1 in every 18-19 guy is 6’0

6ft is like 81-82 percentile so 1 in every 18-19 guy is 6’0
nope that's 6'2 (every 21st person), 6 foot is every 7th dude

He looked African but talked normal English. Somehow the hoes wanted me and ignored him though. I think at a certain height you’re just not ideal anymore so they went for the short pretty boy with the big dick and nice hair (me)
literally ur account got hacked u would never say this:feelskek:

depends where you live, in france people above 190 are rare but when i travelled to the netherlands in a place just outside Amsterdam the mog was insane... i'm 172 cm (5'8"), i NEVER walked next to someone that was shorter than me unless they looked ethnic. the average among young dudes there must have been like 190 cm (6'3) it was insane

where i live i feel 15-20th percentile or so in young male height, where i was i must have been in the bottom 2nd percentile lol

I would never want to be 6'7. The ideal height is around 6'2

Honestly whenever I go out, 5'10 to 6 foot ish guys everywhere or at least mainly 5'9-5'11, I only pass a few 6'1-6'3 guys everyday and then there is a big jump at 6'4 where 6'4-6'6 guys I meet once or twice a week, and then 6'7 or over I can go months.

In fact I've only met 1 6'9 guy this entire year, can't even remember if I met someone that tall the year before because I was much shorter than I am now.

I've really only met one 7 footer in my life and it was some 7'2 nig with an actually decent face.
Not in .org

Eveyone here has average 7'10 height and 15 inches dicks :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Lifts + Boots I’m 6’8

Height matters

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Saw a guy that was almost as tall as a door today,tallest that i saw in months.

depends where you live, in france people above 190 are rare but when i travelled to the netherlands in a place just outside Amsterdam the mog was insane... i'm 172 cm (5'8"), i NEVER walked next to someone that was shorter than me unless they looked ethnic. the average among young dudes there must have been like 190 cm (6'3) it was insane

where i live i feel 15-20th percentile or so in young male height, where i was i must have been in the bottom 2nd percentile lol
I have this lightbulb that is exactly 6'5 above the ground, in the morning my scalp basically goes right under it but then in the evening no matter how much i squirm i cant hit it, im waiting to become taller i feel like i still can im confirmed to be a late bloomer

Saw a guy that was almost as tall as a door today,tallest that i saw in months.
doors are 6'6 in the uk i rarely hit my head on them, only like when ive been in bed for 14 hours and i put on some normal but higher than average shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice

u never meet 6'4-6'6 guys once or twice a week

Cope, it's top 50% of men

larp you've claimed to have a small dick

arent you fat with a small dick

I live in london plenty of big people here
well i live in germany and i don't see it that often especially 6'5+

6'4 more like but still

6'7 guy in my town overshadows all other tall guys
I live in london plenty of big people here
what race tends to be the tallest?