Rate 90s Indian Bollywood actress.

Deleted member 15306

Deleted member 15306

Silver
Dbp2kwl

She's 47 with 2 kids now and still mogs:

WILL NOT GIVE HER NAME SINCE I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU DEGENERATES TO MENTALLY DEFILE HER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FEIEAZY, Deleted member 15363 and 1 other person
OBESE ABUSED COPING DOG FROM PAKISTAN TRIES TO LOOK LIKE HER:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, JizzFarmer and 4 others
Drunk and had a panic attack when I made this thread TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363 and Jason Voorhees
Depigmented north indid. Looks very iranid. She has ethnic features but she has near white colouring. The average American wouldn't guess her to be a curry that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Albeacho, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
Depigmented north indid. Looks very iranid. She has ethnic features but she has near white colouring. The average American wouldn't guess her to be a curry that's for sure
Top tier colouring man, hoping to replicate something close to it with glutathione etc.

• +1
She has a similar pheno to u @AcneScars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, volcelfatcel and AcneScars
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363 and Biiyo03
Looks better than her Tranny sister.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 15363, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, reptiles, volcelfatcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 15363, Biiyo03 and 4 others
Just the skin colour tbh. I obviously don’t have the green eyes
With a tan she looks like a high caste Punjabi without a tan she looks Armenoid or Iranid imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15306, Deleted member 15363 and 1 other person
Calm down bro she's just white passing:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
avg american doesnt even know where india is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Deleted member 15363, Deleted member 15306 and 2 others
Have you seen Padma Lakshmi? She's 50 and looks even younger. Has a better bod for sure:
Padma Lakshmi MEGA
Gettyimages 1231791975

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Deleted member 15363, reptiles and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306
Both look the same jfl.. :feelskek:

Same pheno but the 1st girl looks better tbqh. which makes sense she's a bolly wood actress.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, Ryan, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

Your really good for phenotype analysis your attention to detail for this shit is insane man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 15363, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@volcelfatcel holy fuck this is an exotic as fuck curry pheno

Screenshot 20210927 000451

Fuark man wtf i legit made this pheno by combining some ugly curry with the shah rukh khans perfect face and them combined it with this other high caste indian pheno.

Hoky fuark man imagine an whole contient of people like this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15363, Ryan and 2 others
Looks strange @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15363, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Man i wish we curries looked like this typically. I would literally ascend hard af if i had brunette hair, was as light, and had green eyes. Imagine me with my brunette NW0 hairline.... :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Bro i fucking hate abos....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 15363
She looks Jewish, can't you see that nose?????

@volcelfatcel dravidian dna killed Indian's wtf imagine the potential curries had.
Is what it is
I don't understand why we hate on Dravidians so much. What's happened has happened. Do u think these indo Europeans had eugenics in mind when they racemixed with Dravidians? And what about the cultural and scientific contributions that Dravidians have made to the Indian societies. The chola empire, the Vijay nagara empire, the Kakatiya dynasty. Sundar Pichai, satya Nadella, Ramanujan. Do y'all want all this rich culture and great minds to just disappear? Hating on Dravidians is a very low hanging fruit tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles and Chadeep
Just looks like typical Kapoor/ khanna north west Punjab pheno

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don't understand why we hate on Dravidians so much. What's happened has happened. Do u think these indo Europeans had eugenics in mind when they racemixed with Dravidians? And what about the cultural and scientific contributions that Dravidians have made to the Indian societies. The chola empire, the Vijay nagara empire, the Kakatiya dynasty. Sundar Pichai, satya Nadella, Ramanujan. Do y'all want all this rich culture and great minds to just disappear? Hating on Dravidians is a very low hanging fruit tbh
Think we all agree now Dravidian are more advanced people, and all round nicer, the forum generally hate on them because they are ugly and weak physically, no other reasons, and the iranid/Aryan Indians get tagged with their failo.

If Indians were represented by the North Indian iranid/Aryans there would still be a failo about how they dress, act, talk, and fact they work shitty jobs, but this would be like any other ethnic failo, and wouldnt be an ugly, onion/garlic smelling, unattractive meme

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CFW432, Chadeep and 1 other person
Think we all agree now Dravidian are more advanced people, and all round nicer, the forum generally hate on them because they are ugly and weak physically, no other reasons, and the iranid/Aryan Indians get tagged with their failo.

If Indians were represented by the North Indian iranid/Aryans there would still be a failo about how they dress, act, talk, and fact they work shitty jobs, but this would be like any other ethnic failo, and wouldnt be an ugly, onion/garlic smelling, unattractive meme
U do know that north indians have a bad rep too? Most of even MENA is considered to be ugly and unattractive. Just having a little some Aryan dna isn't going to change things drastically.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadeep
U do know that north indians have a bad rep too? Most of even MENA is considered to be ugly and unattractive. Just having a little some Aryan dna isn't going to change things drastically.
:ogre: North Indians Unironically Think they are white passing because of light brown skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
:ogre: North Indians Unironically Think they are white passing because of light brown skin.
A few indo Nordics can pass as mixed or eastern Europeans because of their r1a dna tbh. Ryan's friend looks white in a few pics

Polish 20210919 213118989 1
Images   2021 09 26T125427632 1

YES NIGGA, LOOKS> EVERYTHING. JUST FUCKING LOL IN HINDSIGHT SCANDANAVIANS ARE SOME OF THE MOST USELESS EUROEPANS COMPARED TO CONTINENTAL EUROS LIKE THE FRENCH OR THE GERMANS WHO ARE BASICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING ADVANCES IN ALL SCIENTIFIC FIELDS SINCE THE LAST 500 YEARS. BUT YET EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A NORDIC TIKTOK PRETTY BOY SIMPLY BECAUSE OF NAZI ARYAN BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED UBERMENSCH LOOKS HALO. I would have no problem giving up all the achievements of the entirety of the south, if they had absolutely no abo blood in them and were only iranian farmers DNA mixed with aryans, and im saying this as someone WHO COMES FROM the south.

These are iranid farmers:

Iranidm
Iranidf

Mix them with these proto indo europeans (before they mixed with the indus valley farmers and became indo nordics)

Protonordidf

And you get THIS:

Screenshot 20210927 035936 FaceApp
Screenshot 20210927 035949 FaceApp

THEN YOU MIX THESE TWO, AND YOU GET THESE:

FaceApp 1632376415912
FaceApp 1632376391820
FaceApp 1632376336132
FaceApp 1632376285911

A BUNCH OF MALE AND FEMALE NIC KAUFMANNS.

10/10 WOULD GENOCIDE EVERY ABO ALIVE.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
YES NIGGA, LOOKS> EVERYTHING. JUST FUCKING LOL IN HINDSIGHT SCANDANAVIANS ARE SOME OF THE MOST USELESS EUROEPANS COMPARED TO CONTINENTAL EUROS LIKE THE FRENCH OR THE GERMANS WHO ARE BASICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING ADVANCES IN ALL SCIENTIFIC FIELDS SINCE THE LAST 500 YEARS. BUT YET EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A NORDIC TIKTOK PRETTY BOY SIMPLY BECAUSE OF NAZI ARYAN BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED UBERMENSCH LOOKS HALO. I would have no problem giving up all the achievements of the entirety of the south, if they had absolutely no abo blood in them and were only iranian farmers DNA mixed with aryans, and im saying this as someone WHO COMES FROM the south.

View attachment 1337491View attachment 1337492

Mix them with these proto indo europeans (before they mixed with the indus valley farmers and became indo nordics)

View attachment 1337496View attachment 1337497

And you get THIS:

View attachment 1337498View attachment 1337499

View attachment 1337501View attachment 1337502View attachment 1337503View attachment 1337504

I guess looks do trump everything.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

View attachment 1337491View attachment 1337492

View attachment 1337496View attachment 1337497

And you get THIS:

View attachment 1337498View attachment 1337499

View attachment 1337501View attachment 1337502View attachment 1337503View attachment 1337504

iranid farmers looked closer to proto iranids btw
but otherwise this is basically what I was gonna type.

• +1
I guess looks do trump everything.
Do you realize that your avi literally looks like this girl with just darker hair. Im sure you picked your avi because you thought she was cute hmm? And yes, she is, but imagine a curryland, in where the girl in that pic, IS TYPICAL. Shes nothing special, shes TYPICAL. Yes, i will say over and over again, i would give up everything if it meant abos never existed.

FaceApp 1632376285911

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
iranid farmers looked closer to proto iranids btw
but otherwise this is basically what I was gonna type.
JUST FUKING LOL I USED TO PROTO IRANIDS AND RESULTS CAME OUT LOOKING EVEN MORE CHADDIER/STACIER

FaceApp 1632730976834
FaceApp 1632731065916
FaceApp 1632730905566
FaceApp 1632731032096
FaceApp 1632730946325

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Also that is the farmer blood doing the work for them, just fucking lol if you think its abo blood that is the reason why south indians are high IQ. No, its our farmer ancestry, farmers are the first ones to literally create settled civilization. abos are fucking worthless jungle niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
JUST FUKING LOL I USED TO PROTO IRANIDS AND RESULTS CAME OUT LOOKING EVEN MORE CHADDIER/STACIER

View attachment 1337510View attachment 1337511View attachment 1337512View attachment 1337513View attachment 1337514
Also that is the farmer blood doing the work for them, just fucking lol if you think its abo blood that is the reason why south indians are high IQ. No, its our farmer ancestry, farmers are the first ones to literally create settled civilization. abos are fucking worthless jungle niggers.
is what it is.

• +1
is what it is.
NAH NIGGA, I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN TO MY PEOPLE. Bro im going to find out a way to extract farmer and aryan dna from a curry body, and then some how get it to ovulate farmer and aryan egg, and then create a pure aryan farmer curry. This is my destiny.

• +1
  • JFL
Yes most of North Indians are ugly, to find the people who aren't ugly in the subcontinent you're looking at a small belt from jalalabad to Chandigarh more or less cos that's the only way u get people who have sharp defined features, good skin tone, and robust frame.

However I am saying even if u include all of North India as Pak, jk, Punjab, Himachal, Haryana, UP, then it won't be as ugly as average Indian, and nowhere near as ugly as average overseas Indian where the Dravidian studymaxxers are running betabux game everywhere.

Plus if that was your representation you wouldn't get fucked with cos at least those northerners are robust and not afraid to throw down with anyone except BBC's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
>Rate Bollywood actress

Posts the whitest non Indian looking woman in curry land.

Op saying he has a white fetish without saying he has a white fetish. The state of my fellow curries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15306