Rate 90s Indian Bollywood actress.

>Rate Bollywood actress

Posts the whitest non Indian looking woman in curry land.

Op saying he has a white fetish without saying he has a white fetish. The state of my fellow curries
Funny af, you unironically admit that curries are ugly if they are ethnic looking with ethnic features simply because you consider her "non Indian" looking, even though she is 100% curry on all sides. You are basically agreeing with our rhetoric without even realizing it.

:lul::lul::lul:

It's ok bhai, no more need for fake pride/ nationalism, curries are unfortunately an ugly race of people, and we were all so very unlucky, to be born to it. But fear not, soon in the next decades gene selection and crispr babies will soon be a reality, and for the first time in over 3000 years, abo pheno will finally extinguished from curry soil, and maybe, just maybe for the first time in millenia, curries will actually, truly, GENUINELY be proud, when someone tells us, we look curry.

Funny af, you unironically admit that curries are ugly if they are ethnic looking with ethnic features simply because you consider her "non Indian" looking, even though she is 100% curry on all sides. You are basically agreeing with our rhetoric without even realizing it.

:lul::lul::lul:

It's ok bhai, no more need for fake pride/ nationalism, curries are unfortunately an ugly race of people, and we were all so very unlucky, to be born to it. But fear not, soon in the next decades gene selection and crispr babies will soon be a reality, and for the first time in over 3000 years, abo pheno will finally extinguished from curry soil, and maybe, just maybe for the first time in millenia, curries will actually, truly, GENUINELY be proud, when someone tells us, we look curry.

"CuRrIeS aRe UgLy".
Unknown 12

Jfl I never said ethnic features are ugly. There's plenty of brown subcon women who have prettier facial proportions and features than this woman e.g above pic. That's my point she's not even that attractive compared to other Bollywood actresses. It seems op is just fetishising her European traits

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep and reptiles
>Rate Bollywood actress

Posts the whitest non Indian looking woman in curry land.

Op saying he has a white fetish without saying he has a white fetish. The state of my fellow curries
I genuinely don't TBH just a childhood crush; I actually preferred the Becky/Stacy bone structure with dark skin and long black hair pheno and simped hard for them until I got redpilled and learned they were all white supremacist hypergamous whores.

I have no preference now TBH as long as they have a pretty face, slim body, nice tits and ass; have been with all races 18-30 years old; though once I had a 38 year old Moroccan habibti.

I don't understand why we hate on Dravidians so much. What's happened has happened. Do u think these indo Europeans had eugenics in mind when they racemixed with Dravidians? And what about the cultural and scientific contributions that Dravidians have made to the Indian societies. The chola empire, the Vijay nagara empire, the Kakatiya dynasty. Sundar Pichai, satya Nadella, Ramanujan. Do y'all want all this rich culture and great minds to just disappear? Hating on Dravidians is a very low hanging fruit tbh
NIGGA the caste system the Indo-Europeans built is literally a eugenics program; geneticist Razib Khan spoke about it in an interview with that fat Dalit fuck Abhinav Prakash; Brahmans and Kshatriyas today have around 30/40% Indo-European admixture, Vaishyas and Shudras around 15/25% and Dalits and aboriginals don't have any at all; they're entirely AANI and AASI.

Our ancestors were based TBH. I have both Hindus and Muslims in my family and loathe organized religion (thankfully Indo-Surinamese are secular and practically atheist) but I always appreciated how based the caste system was; Islam is based too but then you get the blank slationism we're all equal under God bro. :soy:

Aboriginals are low IQ genetic filth, unfortunately. I wish it was different; if racial equality was real we wouldn't have been cucked for the past 3500 years, we'd still have a large Hindustan probably including Afghanistan, and I'd still be there with my bhais. :feelswah:

Man i wish we curries looked like this typically. I would literally ascend hard af if i had brunette hair, was as light, and had green eyes. Imagine me with my brunette NW0 hairline.... :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Bro i fucking hate abos....

Hindu nationalists want you to breed with them ''we're all the same bro'' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

:lul:

Curries need to be MORE eugenicist TBH not less.

Yes most of North Indians are ugly, to find the people who aren't ugly in the subcontinent you're looking at a small belt from jalalabad to Chandigarh more or less cos that's the only way u get people who have sharp defined features, good skin tone, and robust frame.

However I am saying even if u include all of North India as Pak, jk, Punjab, Himachal, Haryana, UP, then it won't be as ugly as average Indian, and nowhere near as ugly as average overseas Indian where the Dravidian studymaxxers are running betabux game everywhere.

Plus if that was your representation you wouldn't get fucked with cos at least those northerners are robust and not afraid to throw down with anyone except BBC's
North-Eastern women have striking features TBH and I like their culture. Probably higher IQ as well because of mongoloid admixture.

I'd instantly LTR these two TBH:

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, Jason Voorhees and GymcelDoomer
"CuRrIeS aRe UgLy".
View attachment 1337654

Jfl I never said ethnic features are ugly. There's plenty of brown subcon women who have prettier facial proportions and features than this woman e.g above pic. That's my point she's not even that attractive compared to other Bollywood actresses. It seems op is just fetishising her European traits

Bruh Ur avi imraan Khan is also not what a typical paki looks like. He looks completely European more so than the foid in OP in fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
"CuRrIeS aRe UgLy".
View attachment 1337654

I don't get why you have such an issue with me supposedly fetishizing European traits (which I'm not) when women are hypergamous status climbing whores leaving you in the dirt for men of all ethnic persuasions. Stop this nationalist/ethnic loyalty nonsense.

Women aren't reciprocating any of it.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I genuinely don't TBH just a childhood crush; I actually preferred the Becky/Stacy bone structure with dark skin and long black hair pheno and simped hard for them until I got redpilled and learned they were all white supremacist hypergamous whores.

I have no preference now TBH as long as they have a pretty face, slim body, nice tits and ass; have been with all races 18-30 years old; though once I had a 38 year old Moroccan habibti.

NIGGA the caste system the Indo-Europeans built is literally a eugenics program; geneticist Razib Khan spoke about it in an interview with that fat Dalit fuck Abhinav Prakash; Brahmans and Kshatriyas today have around 30/40% Indo-European admixture, Vaishyas and Shudras around 15/25% and Dalits and aboriginals don't have any at all; they're entirely AANI and AASI.

Our ancestors were based TBH. I have both Hindus and Muslims in my family and loathe organized religion (thankfully Indo-Surinamese are secular and practically atheist) but I always appreciated how based the caste system was; Islam is based too but then you get the blank slationism we're all equal under God bro. :soy:

Aboriginals are low IQ genetic filth, unfortunately. I wish it was different; if racial equality was real we wouldn't have been cucked for the past 3500 years, we'd still have a large Hindustan probably including Afghanistan, and I'd still be there with my bhais. :feelswah:

Hindu nationalists want you to breed with them ''we're all the same bro'' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:.

North-Eastern women have striking features TBH and I like their culture. Probably higher IQ as well because of mongoloid admixture.

View attachment 1337643View attachment 1337647
caste superiority is pretty much based on whose more caucasian, so the dravidian warrior populations(Sendhil, moose Ali khan phenos) that are much stronger and more robust, yet are looked down upon..

"CuRrIeS aRe UgLy".
View attachment 1337654

Jfl that girl you chose has a CLEAR Caucasian facial structure, with just light brown skin, light skin is only one typical Caucasian trait. And the funniest part, is that that girl you chose, would be even MORE physically attractive, if she had light skin JFL LMAO. LMAO SEE you DO think Caucasian traits are attractive :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306
caste superiority is pretty much based on whose more caucasian, so the dravidian warrior populations(Sendhil, moose Ali khan phenos) that are much stronger and more robust, yet are looked down upon..
We would've been fine with a mostly caucasian population, @waqui98 is right TBH; what Dravidians bring to the table genetically has ruined us.

The people who colonized India were all more caucasian :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Jason Voorhees
We would've been fine with a mostly caucasian population, @waqui98 is right TBH; what Dravidians bring to the table genetically has ruined us.

The people who colonized India were all more caucasian :lul:.
Dravidians have much better bones from what I've seen. It's their soft features and colouring that falios them

Bruh Ur avi imraan Khan is also not what a typical paki looks like. He looks completely European more so than the foid in OP in fact.

How tf does imran Khan with jet black hair and borderline Mongolian eyes look like the average blue eyed blonde Nord
Screenshot 20210927 115334

Also my parents are from North West Pakistan I've been there and encountered lots of robust looking dudes who don't look like Apu from Simpsons

Not saying I look like IK but I don't think I look a stereotypical curry either.

• +1
How tf does imran Khan with jet black hair and borderline Mongolian eyes look like the average blue eyed blonde Nord
View attachment 1337670

Also my parents are from North West Pakistan I've been there and encountered lots of robust looking dudes who don't look like Apu from Simpsons

Not saying I look like IK but I don't think I look a stereotypical curry either.

He's classified as an Atlantid and even I personally feel he doesn't look south asian

Even the average pashtun doesn't look like him don't cope

• JFL
He's classified as an Atlantid and even I personally feel he doesn't look south asian

Bruh Afridi tribe..
Shaheen Afridi

• +1
View attachment 1337670

He looks white and you look curry. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
I don't understand why we hate on Dravidians so much. What's happened has happened. Do u think these indo Europeans had eugenics in mind when they racemixed with Dravidians? And what about the cultural and scientific contributions that Dravidians have made to the Indian societies. The chola empire, the Vijay nagara empire, the Kakatiya dynasty. Sundar Pichai, satya Nadella, Ramanujan. Do y'all want all this rich culture and great minds to just disappear? Hating on Dravidians is a very low hanging fruit tbh

Bro its not the iq that kills the dravidans its the fucking looks the dravidian looks gives you dark skin and darkish eyes its horrible.

Also the indo europeans werent like autists they dont care if you put males in a situation where they can fuck they will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
Bro its not the iq that kills the dravidans its the fucking looks the dravidian looks gives you dark skin and darkish eyes its horrible.

Also the indo europeans werent like autists they dont care if you put males in a situation where they can fuck they will.

He doesnt look dravdian at all dravdian looks is only indo melanid anf that dark skin kind he looks like a robust indid

• +1
still curry lok

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles

Are north eastern curries fully curries bengalis are because there 11 percent race mixed gook north easterns are 40 to 50 percent east asian gook.

I still hste there dna being in me if i had 0 gook i would look full indid.

• +1
Are north eastern curries fully curries bengalis are because there 11 percent race mixed gook north easterns are 40 to 50 percent east asian gook.

I still hste there dna being in me if i had 0 gook i would look full indid.
Bruh how does india have asian blood

• +1
  • +1

I generally find north eastern girls hottest, but that's cos they have the best culture, none of that Hindu dindu cringe shit, and they're basically noodles anyway, at least some of them.

You are absolutely right about caste system, and I am equally pissed off about how they ruined everything cos I am pandit-ksatriya mix myself so don't look like typical cringe curries, and I would also have been in Afghanistan, fought off the Muslim conquest, there'd have been no Jinnah, and now I'd be sitting eating apples and cashews with my bhais!!!

• +1
I generally find north eastern girls hottest, but that's cos they have the best culture, none of that Hindu dindu cringe shit, and they're basically noodles anyway, at least some of them.

You are absolutely right about caste system, and I am equally pissed off about how they ruined everything cos I am pandit-ksatriya mix myself so don't look like typical cringe curries, and I would also have been in Afghanistan, fought off the Muslim conquest, there'd have been no Jinnah, and now I'd be sitting eating apples and cashews with my bhais!!!
I'm a Brahman Kshatriya mix too bro, in my family alone do you see massive phenotypical divergences; my Brahman cousins are all white 6'4 moggers and my Kshatriya cousins around 5'11 5'10 light/medium brown with caucasoid features. There are lower caste Indo - Surinamese people too and they have the usual snub noses, near black skin, relatively short and prognatic jaws.

Yeah, Hinduism today is some feminized cuckold bullshit TBH.

Ancient Hindus: *wears cape made out of enemy scalps and sips blood from skullcup* "The blood of my enemy is more nurturing to me than a mother's milk is to a baby".

Hindus today: we raspak wahmens saar we are animal protector and most advanshed civilizeson saar civilizesonal natshnalism saar pls tell hindoo wahman not to give saxx to other wahman saar pls bob n vagene bitch lasagna we aar the origeenal faminist n vegan:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Most Hindus kanging today don't even belong to the lineages who built and protected Hindu civilization lol. Fucking abo LARPers.

Someone needs to hit the reset button on Hinduism TBH or let it die TBH.

• +1
I'm a Brahman Kshatriya mix too bro, in my family alone do you see massive phenotypical divergences; my Brahman cousins are all white 6'4 moggers and my Kshatriya cousins around 5'11 5'10 light/medium brown with caucasoid features. There are lower caste Indo - Surinamese people too and they have the usual snub noses, near black skin, relatively short and prognatic jaws.

Ancient Hindus: *wears cape made out of enemy scalps and sips blood from skullcup* "The blood of my enemy is more nurturing to me than a mother's milk is to a baby".

Hindus today: we raspak wahmens saar we are animal protector and most advanshed civilizeson saar civilizesonal natshnalism saar pls tell hindoo wahman not to give saxx to other wahman saar pls bob n vagene bitch lasagna we aar the origeenal faminist n vegan:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Most Hindus kanging today don't even belong to the lineages who built and protected Hindu civilization lol. Fucking abo LARPers.

I remember watching some indiana jones movie about the bloood and skulls thing. That was legir?

• +1
I remember watching some indiana jones movie about the bloood and skulls thing. That was legir?

Yeah in the past Hindus outmogged Vikings in sheer brutality, the red marking on their forehead is supposed to be blood as well but they use colored herbal powder now :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and johncruz12345

Interesting, you believe the true Hindus are the Aryans???

I am no expert but always believed the drVidians were the real ones, seeing as they are more into it, and do all the cringe shit, like how the foids wear sarees and the bangles and the red line in the hair even though they work in fucking wall Street.

• +1
Interesting, you believe the true Hindus are the Aryans???

I am no expert but always believed the drVidians were the real ones, seeing as they are more into it, and do all the cringe shit, like how the foids wear sarees and the bangles and the red line in the hair even though they work in fucking wall Street.
The Aryans came to India with chapter 1 and chapter 8 of the Rigveda; the rest of the RV was synthesized in the Haryana region and later scriptures came from all over South Asia. But there have been different iterations of Hinduism throughout time; different iterations have existed side-by-side even at any given time.

Between 500AD to 900AD we've known relative peace and hegemony (as the West does now); that's when we started feminizing (as the west is now) and why we got steamrolled by Muslims until the 17th century when Shivaji rebelled; though Hindus have intermittently challenged the Turkocracy (unsuccesfully), the Marathas succeeded where everyone else failed.

And yes, Dravidian wear definitely hasn't been incultured by Islamic influences to the degree that the north has, though they have lived under Islamic rule as well; the sultanates didn't like spending time in the south because they didn't like darkskinned people lol, they actually used to send disobedient or failed generals to live in the south as a punishment lmfao. :blackpill:

Whether or not I appreciate ethnic clothing depends on the figure TBH; fat women look better in less ostentatious western clothing.

If they're in shape I actually prefer it; ethnics dressing in their own clothing (women AND men) also testifies to them having cultivated a non-white supremacist frame of reference w.r.t. beauty ideals, with the corollary suggestion that they aren't white worshipping hypergamous whores or bootlickers i.e. when I come across a Arab guy in Arab wear despite him being born and raised in the west I know I'm dealing with a subversive rebel, same with hijabis.

But be careful; women know this subconsciously and will start dressing traditionally to fraud abstinence, confidence, standards, character and elegance that they don't actually possess; especially when they're about to hit the wall.

My sisters did this lol. Notorious whores, all of a sudden the pushup bras and mini-skirts disappeared and the sarees and jewellery came out because they knew subconsciously what their outfit says about their character; all to entrap some poor sap.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chinacurry and CFW432
The Aryans came to India with chapter 1 and chapter 8 of the Rigveda; the rest of the RV was synthesized in the Haryana region and later scriptures came from all over South Asia. But there have been different iterations of Hinduism throughout time; different iterations have existed side-by-side even at any given time.

Between 500AD to 900AD we've known relative peace and hegemony (as the West does now); that's when we started feminizing (as the west is now) and why we got steamrolled by Muslims until the 17th century when Shivaji rebelled; though Hindus have intermittently challenged the Turkocracy (unsuccesfully), the Marathas succeeded where everyone else failed.

And yes, Dravidian wear definitely hasn't been incultured by Islamic influences to the degree that the north has, though they have lived under Islamic rule as well; the sultanates didn't like spending time in the south because they didn't like darkskinned people lol, they actually used to send disobedient or failed generals to live in the south as a punishment lmfao. :blackpill:

Whether or not I appreciate ethnic clothing depends on the figure TBH; fat women look better in less ostentatious western clothing.

If they're in shape I actually prefer it; ethnics dressing in their own clothing (women AND men) also testifies to them having cultivated a non-white supremacist frame of reference w.r.t. beauty ideals, with the corollary suggestion that they aren't white worshipping hypergamous whores or bootlickers i.e. when I come across a Arab guy in Arab wear despite him being born and raised in the west I know I'm dealing with a subversive rebel, same with hijabis.

But be careful; women know this subconsciously and will start dressing traditionally to fraud abstinence, confidence, standards, character and elegance that they don't actually possess; especially when they're about to hit the wall.

My sisters did this lol. Notorious whores, all of a sudden the pushup bras and mini-skirts disappeared and the sarees and jewellery came out because they knew subconsciously what their outfit says about their character; all to entrap some poor sap.

View attachment 1338460View attachment 1338463View attachment 1338465View attachment 1338473View attachment 1338482View attachment 1338486
Haha lmfao at sending shit generals to live in South. I know there were some sultanates, and even know a couple of 'currys' from Chennai who are Muslim and look more iranid than me lol, now I know they're ancestors were failed generals.

You're point on the civilisation reaching its zenith in 500-900ad causing the Muslim takeover makes sense - as you say same thing happens in the west now, good times makes soft men, soft men make hard times, hard times make hard men, hard men make good times and so on, but it's unfortunate that only the feminised, Modi/Shah BS version of Hinduism exists now which is why curries are such a meme. It's shame because if you look at Africa, Japan, and all of Europe they have all lost their pagan religions and replaced with these soft abrahamic ones, yet only curries have kept theirs, and made it a soft, restrictive, cringe version of what it was, and a large part of that is the Muslims and JBWs being so offended by what they saw they forced the curries to tone it down and become more prudish.

• +1
Haha lmfao at sending shit generals to live in South. I know there were some sultanates, and even know a couple of 'currys' from Chennai who are Muslim and look more iranid than me lol, now I know they're ancestors were failed generals.

You're point on the civilisation reaching its zenith in 500-900ad causing the Muslim takeover makes sense - as you say same thing happens in the west now, good times makes soft men, soft men make hard times, hard times make hard men, hard men make good times and so on, but it's unfortunate that only the feminised, Modi/Shah BS version of Hinduism exists now which is why curries are such a meme. It's shame because if you look at Africa, Japan, and all of Europe they have all lost their pagan religions and replaced with these soft abrahamic ones, yet only curries have kept theirs, and made it a soft, restrictive, cringe version of what it was, and a large part of that is the Muslims and JBWs being so offended by what they saw they forced the curries to tone it down and become more prudish.

Hindus practiced polygyny until the dawn of the republic, even the plebs. Nehru outlawed it after independence for everyone other than the Muslims; when asked why he didn't ban it for them as well he replied with "the Muslims aren't ready". What really happened is that this cuck was horrified by the Direct Action Day killings orchestrated by Jinnah cum suis and didn't want to incense them again. :lul::soy:

The other gynocentrism crept it's way in through westernization and white worship.

Mainstream Hinduism is trash TBH.

A religion is measured by the socio-economic and political dividends it can pay its followers. Hinduism has interesting metaphysics but its other offerings are pretty barren.

What men desire is sex, money and power. It's what all men have craved throughout time; what every culture and religion was designed to offer; what propelled men to wage war.

Hinduism gives you no community, no money, no pussy, no status. Just a cute elephant god statue on your nightstand. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The reason why I haven't completely given up on it is because of Hinduism's uncanny ability to reconstitute itself according to new specifications.

If Hinduism can reincarnate into a version of itself that satisfies those visceral needs it's worth looking into.

Otherwise let it fall apart and die TBH.

Orthodox Vedic Hinduism could be pretty based; masculinity worship in the form of Indra/Rudra, eugenic caste system, violence and expansion etc. The Hinduism that annihilated the Greeks, forced the Huns on their knees, enticed the Kushans. The Hinduism of the Aryans, who sired the Europeans, Iranians and us.

That Hinduism.

Just thinking out loud.

What we've got now is garbage for sure. The entire spectrum. Liberal Hindus are just JBW runners and Hindu nationalists are :bluepill: overweight balding low IQ grade-A cuckolds, cowards and incels.

Islam is another viable option; but it has had an ostensibly colonial character in India and it's a blank-slationist ideology; "we're all equal under God", "no race is better than another" in addition to capping you at 4 wives and cuckolding for Arabs. So eugenics are off the table.

That's the conundrum; Islam is socio-politically potent, but makes the niggers and aboriginals our brothers, and Hinduism could allow us to be eugenicists but is socio-politically impotent because of the critical mass of pajeets following it.:blackpill::feelswhy:

I'm heartbroken by the state and hopelessness of it all.😢

Nationalism and religion are kind of incel copes TBH.

I wouldn't know how to solve our people man, over TBH in many ways.

My ancestors left Hindustan 150 years ago but I still want that place and its people to do well, I consider curries my brothers ; we would all benefit from a strong beautiful curry race instead of getting colonized and mogged by JBW etc. deserted by hypergamous cunts while having to live in their gay countries to live a dignified life.

Just do right by yourself, looksmax, make money, have many sons, fuck all the women you want. Live your best life.

• +1

There are many Chinese people in Surinam as well, brought here around the same time as my people.

Today these Sino-Surinamese people look back at China after a century of glorified slavery and are the inheritors of an industrialized global superpower.

Indo-Surinamese folks look back and Hindustan doesn't even exist anymore lmao. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Everything that could've gone wrong for us went wrong TBH.

• +1
Hindus practiced polygyny until the dawn of the republic, even the plebs. Nehru outlawed it after independence for everyone other than the Muslims; when asked why he didn't ban it for them as well he replied with "the Muslims aren't ready". What really happened is that this cuck was horrified by the Direct Action Day killings orchestrated by Jinnah cum suis and didn't want to incense them again. :lul::soy:

The other gynocentrism crept it's way in through westernization and white worship.

A religion is measured by the socio-economic and political dividends it can pay its followers. Hinduism has interesting metaphysics but its other offerings are pretty barren.

What men desire is sex, money and power. It's what all men have craved throughout time; what every culture and religion was designed to offer; what propelled men to wage war.

Hinduism gives you no community, no money, no pussy, no status. Just a cute elephant god statue on your nightstand. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The reason why I haven't completely given up on it is because of Hinduism's uncanny ability to reconstitute itself according to new specifications.

If Hinduism can reincarnate into a version of itself that satisfies those visceral needs it's worth looking into.

Orthodox Vedic Hinduism could be pretty based; masculinity worship in the form of Indra/Rudra, eugenic caste system, violence and expansion etc. The Hinduism that annihilated the Greeks, forced the Huns on their knees, enticed the Kushans. The Hinduism of the Aryans, who sired the Europeans, Iranians and us.

That Hinduism.

Just thinking out loud.

What we've got now is garbage for sure. The entire spectrum. Liberal Hindus are just JBW runners and Hindu nationalists are :bluepill: overweight balding low IQ grade-A cuckolds, cowards and incels.

Islam is another viable option; but it has had an ostensibly colonial character in India and it's a blank-slationist ideology; "we're all equal under God", "no race is better than another" in addition to capping you at 4 wives and cuckolding for Arabs. So eugenics are off the table.

That's the conundrum; Islam is socio-politically potent, but makes the niggers and aboriginals our brothers, and Hinduism could allow us to be eugenicists but is socio-politically impotent because of the critical mass of pajeets following it.:blackpill::feelswhy:

My ancestors left Hindustan 150 years ago but I still want that place and its people to do well, I consider curries my brothers ; we would all benefit from a strong beautiful curry race instead of getting colonized and mogged by JBW etc. deserted by hypergamous cunts while having to live in their gay countries to live a dignified life.

Just do right by yourself, looksmax, make money, have many sons, fuck all the women you want. Live your best life.

The only salvation of curries is literally gene editing and crspr babies. When those become a viable thing, it will be possible to select for genes you want your baby to have out from your own genetic material, that way you dont have to reproduce the normal way which is basically gambling and hoping that your baby comes out a chadpreet.

With gene editing and/or crspr it will be possible to tell the person whoever is administering for your offspring. "I want my baby to have the gene mutation for light skin, or have the gene mutation for light eyes, or have the gene mutation for brunette or even dark blonde hair." You see, curries actually have all these genes in them, because genes dont necessarily "die" when you mix with another person, they just get put into a "gene pool" and then when you reproduce and your sperm ovulates an egg, genetics picks from said gene pools from both mates, and randomly and assigns random genes to your offspring. This means that if a south indian wants crspr for his baby even he is literally like 90% abo, but 10% steppe, he will be able to extract only genes from the 10% of genes he has in his steppe DNA while being able to completely ignore the 90% of his abo dna. The whole reason why most curries are brown, black eyes and black haired, is because the current curry gene pool is INUNDATED with abo genes, which is only exacerbated by curry culture which tells everyone to have huge families which allows abo genes to become more and more widespread and far reaching. That, and the fact that lighter traits like light eyes, hair, and skin, are "recessive traits" while dark eyes, hair, and skin are "dominant traits".

With at the very LEAST 4 (at most) generations of everyone just only making crspr babies and strictly selecting for lighter traits for their babies for every generation, theoretically you could wipe abo genes out of the gene pool in 5 generations max. Because most people rarely inherit genes from their great grandparents, and the percentage of inheriting a genetic trait from beyond your great grandparents, is almost NIL.

If curries had any sense of self awareness or respect for their own physical appearance, we would be the world leaders in try to finally figure out a way to perfect genetic editing and CRSPR, so that we could literally use it for ourselves. But idk, hindu dindu bjp nationalist retards think trying to combat pakis is a good idea, who have the most steppe dna in them on average compared to everyone else in the subcontinent.

Oh and i personally dont like religion at all, my dream curryland is a curryland filled with atheistic aryan- iranid farmer hybrids who believe in the blackpill and only the blackpill. Hinduism and islam every other fairy tail can die in the folded pages of history.

• +1
The only salvation of curries is literally gene editing and crspr babies. When those become a viable thing, it will be possible to select for genes you want your baby to have out from your own genetic material, that way you dont have to reproduce the normal way which is basically gambling and hoping that your baby comes out a chadpreet.

With gene editing and/or crspr it will be possible to tell the person whoever is administering for your offspring. "I want my baby to have the gene mutation for light skin, or have the gene mutation for light eyes, or have the gene mutation for brunette or even dark blonde hair." You see, curries actually have all these genes in them, because genes dont necessarily "die" when you mix with another person, they just get put into a "gene pool" and then when you reproduce and your sperm ovulates an egg, genetics picks from said gene pools from both mates, and randomly and assigns random genes to your offspring. This means that if a south indian wants crspr for his baby even he is literally like 90% abo, but 10% steppe, he will be able to extract only genes from the 10% of genes he has in his steppe DNA while being able to completely ignore the 90% of his abo dna. The whole reason why most curries are brown, black eyes and black haired, is because the current curry gene pool is INUNDATED with abo genes, which is only exacerbated by curry culture which tells everyone to have huge families which allows abo genes to become more and more widespread and far reaching. That, and the fact that lighter traits like light eyes, hair, and skin, are "recessive traits" while dark eyes, hair, and skin are "dominant traits".

With at the very LEAST 4 (at most) generations of everyone just only making crspr babies and strictly selecting for lighter traits for their babies for every generation, theoretically you could wipe abo genes out of the gene pool in 5 generations max. Because most people rarely inherit genes from their great grandparents, and the percentage of inheriting a genetic trait from beyond your great grandparents, is almost NIL.

If curries had any sense of self awareness or respect for their own physical appearance, we would be the world leaders in try to finally figure out a way to perfect genetic editing and CRSPR, so that we could literally use it for ourselves. But idk, hindu dindu bjp nationalist retards think trying to combat pakis is a good idea, who have the most steppe dna in them on average compared to everyone else in the subcontinent.

Oh and i personally dont like religion at all, my dream curryland is a curryland filled with atheistic aryan- iranid farmer hybrids who believe in the blackpill and only the blackpill. Hinduism and islam every other fairy tail can die in the folded pages of history.

Also atheist and unaffiliated TBH; but I don't think the SA masses will understand any of this shit unless it's dosed to them through the familiar vehicle of religion; from what I can tell people are very rigid, luddite, irredentist and romanticist about the "good old days"; and they stay :bluepill: out of some loyalty to their religion regardless of what you tell them. But you actually live there so I'll defer to you.

CRISPR is years down the line though, it'll have to pass through the twin mills of ethical scrutiny and widespread adoption & affordability ; could take generations.

Until that day comes we need to bathe in sunscreen and arbutin while superdosing on glutathione and getting stroma'd.

Probably surgery too.

:feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and CFW432
Also atheist and unaffiliated TBH; but I don't think the SA masses will understand any of this shit unless it's dosed to them through the familiar vehicle of religion; from what I can tell people are very rigid, luddite, irredentist and romanticist about the "good old days"; and they stay :bluepill: out of some loyalty to their religion regardless of what you tell them. But you actually live there so I'll defer to you.

CRISPR is years down the line though, it'll have to pass through the twin mills of ethical scrutiny and widespread adoption & affordability ; could take generations.

Until that day comes we need to bathe in sunscreen and arbutin while superdosing on glutathione and getting stroma'd.

Probably surgery too.

:feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I live in america lmao.

• +1

That Hinduism.

Just thinking out loud.

Every point you make is totally valid and high IQ. Seems the only viable, though unrealistic Option, to save the people would be reintroduction of severe caste system, as it seems that largely split on generic value anyway, if implemented in such a way that abo populations are limited in terms of how much voice and social prominence, particularly overseas, they have.

This would allow the superior population to implement a more old school pagan value system, including legitimising slaying.

The problem that this doesn't address is what role do women play in such a society?? Curry foids, regardless of looks, imo are mentally totally screwed.

• +1
looks white
She has British ancestry, so no doubt she will look white. All the coping Indians will try to falsify this by calling her "only 25 percent white", but the truth is that she has white ancestry which affected her skin and eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees

Pashtuns look like him, and Pashtuns are basically white trying hard to pass as "South Asians", there have been legitimate Pashtuns who have paid to test their ancestry and maximum amount turn out to be having Eastern European ancestors.

• +1
Pashtuns look like him, and Pashtuns are basically white trying hard to pass as "South Asians", there have been legitimate Pashtuns who have paid to test their ancestry and maximum amount turn out to be having Eastern European ancestors.
Why's that. I thought pashtuns always tried to distance themselves from their south asian identity.

Why's that. I thought pashtuns always tried to distance themselves from their south asian identity.
Oh, my mistake, I said that cause a majority of people try to defend Pashtuns by calling them "South Asians who look like European" here, so I thought Pashtuns too claimed the same. By the way, a lot of Pashtuns have Irish and Scottish blood too, which kinda seals the fact that they don't actually belong to South Asia and are just having more South Asian DNA in recent times cause of mixing with ethnic Pakistanis

• +1
Oh, my mistake, I said that cause a majority of people try to defend Pashtuns by calling them "South Asians who look like European" here, so I thought Pashtuns too claimed the same. By the way, a lot of Pashtuns have Irish and Scottish blood too, which kinda seals the fact that they don't actually belong to South Asia and are just having more South Asian DNA in recent times cause of mixing with ethnic Pakistanis
What about this thread from theapricty?

, they're CLOSELY linked with other South Asian populations such as the Punjabi Jatts, Kashmiris, and Sindhi's.

, they're CLOSELY linked with other South Asian populations such as the Punjabi Jatts, Kashmiris, and Sindhi's.
Interesting, but have a look at this -

• +1
Interesting, but have a look at this -
So pashtuns are central asians??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081

Punjabi Jatts are Scythians who fled from their place of origin in 5th and 6th century and came to India and a majority Kashmiris who are closer to Pashtuns are dardic people, again not South Asian. The so called "experts" are the ones who manipulate facts are the ones who call them "South Asian" are the ones doing it to escape the shame that these are descendants of conquerers

• +1
So pashtuns are central asians??
Rajputs, Jatts, Gujjars, are all from Ukraine who kept getting mixed with the ethnic Indians, hence the large variation in the way they look. Look at this "Rajput" -
9642fde3f0b41ec0f14c3cdc63b169d1

His childhood picture -
Pjimage 3 1536215643

Now his son -
Netizens cant get over sufi

Look at this Rajput now -
Thakur anoop singh 1550642060150

How can one ethnic group this extreme phenotypical changes if they claim to come from the same hot region of Rajasthan?
How can one even debate about something like this?!, Majority of Rajputs clearly aren't related to India or South Asia and it's clear

• +1