Reactions: Toth's thot
Halo’d hard by her eye color & baywatch role. HTB with stacy smv

textbook north atlandid phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 19896
my first fap I will never forget her...

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Her name is a bit contradictory, given that she resembles Shannon Rose Bosanac more than Alexandria Elizabeth Hall, 22F, of Milwaukee, WI, Bradley Estates address.

7808 N 64th Ct, Milwaukee, WI, 53223-4101

• Hmm...
No. If she was leaner during her prime, I would give her a high 8.

Big tits, unsettling eyes, would fuck but only grudgingly

• JFL
i gotto give her a nice 3psl for me. close set eyes and mega low PFL with a long face. just looks like shes retarded and manly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Wallenberg and Johanjohan
i gotto give her a nice 3psl for me. close set eyes and mega low PFL with a long face. just looks like shes retarded and manly
no wonder people here believe in hypergamy when they rate top models and actresses psl3

meanwhile the average joe is considered htn
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
no wonder people here believe in hypergamy when they rate top models and actresses psl3

@Biggdink
i said personally. the problem w women is that they need a certain level of neoteny and indicators of health. big eyes are good on women but not BEADY eyes that are extremely fucking sharp looking. They need like slightly weaker versions of chad features to really be pretty to most dudes. Like beady eyes mega low pfl makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome and her super masculine eye area isnt really doing her justice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Johanjohan
i said personally. the problem w women is that they need a certain level of neoteny and indicators of health. big eyes are good on women but not BEADY eyes that are extremely fucking sharp looking. They need like slightly weaker versions of chad features to really be pretty to most dudes. Like beady eyes mega low pfl makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome and her super masculine eye area isnt really doing her justice
Do u realise shes a top actress and famous for her looks? Do u realise how ridiculous it is to rate her 3/10 jfl, just makes you seem autistic by nitpicking certain features

its like rating chico 3/10 because he lacks facial bones and has no browridge

Her body is nice. Face is decent but nothing special tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Johanjohan and Blackgymmax
Do u realise shes a top actress and famous for her looks? Do u realise how ridiculous it is to rate her 3/10 jfl, just makes you seem autistic by nitpicking certain features

its like rating chico 3/10 because he lacks facial bones and has no browridge
because i obviously value those features alot. I rate every girl who has those flaws as a 3. Instantly kills all appeal for me. and she has more drastic failos than chico. He doesnt have an amazing frontal bone but its "ok" meanwhile she has retarded tier IPD from first glance.
Second, i dont know any guys in my entire life simping this woman so shes clearly not as attractive as you think.

• +1
  • JFL
because i obviously value those features alot. I rate every girl who has those flaws as a 3. Instantly kills all appeal for me. and she has more drastic failos than chico. He doesnt have an amazing frontal bone but its "ok" meanwhile she has retarded tier IPD from first glance.
Second, i dont know any guys in my entire life simping this woman so shes clearly not as attractive as you think.
she is very popular among coomers on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Blackgymmax
she is very popular among coomers on the internet
Most guys arent as aspie as certain users on this forum

”bro she doesnt have hunter eyes so shes automatically 3/10 bro”

Jfl ur so autistic

Ian Somerhalder has a shit tier IPD yet hes considered a gigachad on here
9D7D39A8 1FB8 45C2 B935 7910D2B0714F

You are only obsessed with IPD since its one of your biggest flaws. And I say this as someone with 69mm ipd.

Jfl ur so autistic

Ian Somerhalder has a shit tier IPD yet hes considered a gigachad on here
View attachment 1750397

You are only obsessed with IPD since its one of your biggest flaws. And I say this as someone with 69mm ipd.
i have a 0.5-51 es ratio which is normal for black guys you idiot, unfortunately for you, youre white so i guess you look retarded. second, he gets mogged by alot of chads with smaller jaws and better ES ratios. theres threads of him vs other dudes with actual women rating him.
third, comparing her to ian is retarded. Ian has a bunch of features in the actual ideal range for men where as she has chad features which are SUB IDEAL on women comboed with sub ideal features for both men and women, NEXT.

• JFL
i have a 0.5-51 es ratio which is normal for black guys you idiot, unfortunately for you, youre white so i guess you look retarded. second, he gets mogged by alot of chads with smaller jaws and better ES ratios. theres threads of him vs other dudes with actual women rating him.
third, comparing her to ian is retarded. Ian has a bunch of features in the actual ideal range for men where as she has chad features which are SUB IDEAL on women comboed with sub ideal features for both men and women, NEXT.
lmao ur so retarded and autistic, its amusing to see you do mental gymnastics here

”I rate every girl who has those flaws as a 3” - so even if all her other features were 10/10 she would still be a 3

Also 69mm IPD is slightly above average, not dolphin tier like yours jfl

lmao ur so retarded and autistic, its amusing to see you do mental gymnastics here

”I rate every girl who has those flaws as a 3” - so even if all her other features were 10/10 she would still be a 3

Also 69mm IPD is slightly above average, not dolphin tier like yours jfl
its not mental gymnastics you retard lol. I could literally show her to guys and make an entire thread of guys not finding her to be attractive. Also idc about IPD ngl, in the absolute its pretty much irrelevant. Its moreso about what your ES ratio looks like. She look like she has downs from first glance. arent you that mr.moggerino kid? youre like a low tier normie and look retarded yourself top kek

• +1
  • JFL
its not mental gymnastics you retard lol. I could literally show her to guys and make an entire thread of guys not finding her to be attractive. Also idc about IPD ngl, in the absolute its pretty much irrelevant. Its moreso about what your ES ratio looks like. She look like she has downs from first glance. arent you that mr.moggerino kid? youre like a low tier normie and look retarded yourself top kek
Yes show her to your ghetto friends bro, i can assure u 99% of normal white guys will find her attractive

And now you dont even care about ipd after I pointed out your dolphin eyes :lul:

this forum man..
netflix antonio GIF

Yes show her to your ghetto friends bro, i can assure u 99% of normal white guys will find her attractive

And now you dont even care about ipd after I pointed out your dolphin eyes :lul:

this forum man..
netflix antonio GIF
no you idiot, I know my actual IPD is ridiculous but it appears normal because of phenotype you ugly moron. You just look retarded lol

• JFL
no you idiot, I know my actual IPD is ridiculous but it appears normal because of phenotype you ugly moron. You just look retarded lol
Im not ”mr moggerino”, go take your pills bro

She's way too manly looking. Nice eye color and tits, but her face should have a bit more softness. Her face should be a bit fuller looking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Johanjohan
textbook north atlandid phenotype.
She's not North Atlantid. She's mostly Hungarian and Italian ancestry, and it shows. There is more to phenotypes than color.

Daddario is super hot, maybe 9/10. Looks better than most models. High-trust eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and .🇹🇩.

@Biggdink
95% guys are chasing top 5% women
B..b..but Muh hypergamy :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Johanjohan