Rate an Ethnic face

Never saw a 5psl+ Iranian IRL. Afghans and Turks mog them. They are swarthy and ugly and have big bug eyes.
Damn, you just discovered that whites are superior to mixed iranians and ethnics? You might be a genius bro holy fuk:lul: also bug eye exist in every race.
Also Afghans that aren't mongoloid mixed and white Turks mog, the rest look almost the same because they are all worthless ETHNIC dogs, even if they are light skinned.

Damn, you just discovered that whites are superior to mixed iranians and ethnics? You might be a genius bro holy fuk:lul: also bug eye exist in every race.
Also Afghans that aren't mongoloid mixed and white Turks mog, the rest look almost the same because they are all worthless ETHNIC dogs, even if they are light skinned.
Nazi cope. There’s no superior race. Every race is the most superior to what part of the earth it lives in.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
No way were you normie in Iran, they have the best looking men in the world. Maybe in Europe, yes, you are HTN/ chadlite

Dude I’m not calling him anything. I just hate when Iranians try to act Nazi when they are brown just like Indians. They are the most self hating ethnic group I have ever come across IRL and in this forum. They think of themselves as European or Aryan (made up word) jfl.
That is not true, most Iranians abroad nowadays are liberals.
I have seen many few neonazis
Dude why do you have to bring race into this? I know a few users here are narcy and claim outlandish things but there's no need to take that out on this greycel. He's just here to improve.
Exactly,I just care about improving.about race wars and stuff I simply don't care.

That is not true, most Iranians abroad nowadays are liberals.
I have seen many few neonazis

Exactly,I just care about improving.about race wars and stuff I simply don't care.
What is not true?
That Iranians are self hating?

Literally every. EVERY. Iranian I have come across
- has changed his religion to Christianity.
- hates Muslims and other ethnics like afghans, Turks and arabs
- think of himself as Superior and calls himself Aryan
- think of curries as subhuman
- despite being neighbours with curries for thousands of years thinks that somehow they are completely different “species”.
- sucks white cocks
- supports lgbtq
- supports trump

Most Iranians I have come across are cucked.

Actual bad boys ethnics are afghans, Turks and Arabs.

I have yet to come across a 5psl + Iranian who is not mixed.

I’ve only met 1 iranian chad but he was half white and half Iranian.

It’s over for Iranians.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, exeight, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Bad Bhai, I'd say you're 2/10 now but u can softmax to a 3, MAYBE even 3.5 quite easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Chinacurry
Lose glasses, squinchmax, grow your hair out, lose some weight and gain muscle mass, pursue masculine activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18420
Lose bloat, gymmaxx, grow facial hair, get stylish haircut

Right now you’re probably at 2.5 PSL

• +1
Was gonna comment “nah bro you just got some more growing to do” assuming you were like 11 and I just saw you said you’re 24 :lul::lul::lul::lul: lose weight and pray to Allah

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
There is no way OP is 24. He has to be a troll.

Nazi cope. There’s no superior race. Every race is the most superior to what part of the earth it lives in.
So you telling me that girls here in Iran who find eastern eu looking guys with blue colored eyes or med looking guys with green eyes and white features 100 times more attractive than average mixed iranian guy are all nazi? Literally every girl here imagines a little blonde cute boy/girl with light/blue eyes and white/reddish toned skin as their imaginary dreamy unachievable kids, accept the reality whites are just better.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and .🇹🇩.
So you telling me that girls here in Iran who find eastern eu looking guys with blue colored eyes or med looking guys with green eyes and white features 100 times more attractive than average mixed iranian guy are all nazi? Literally every girl here imagines a little blonde cute boy/girl with light/blue eyes and white/reddish toned skin as their imaginary dreamy unachievable kids, accept the reality whites are just better.
That’s because 99% of white people are middle class.

That’s because 99% of white people are middle class.
99% of every race is the slave class, the difference is western slaves earn more than ethnics slaves like 10 times more( whites always don't earn more either like look at ee countries) so your earnings has more to do with your geographical/political situation of your country tbh rather than your race/iq etc....
but we are talking about their looks here not their earnings anyways.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
99% of every race is the slave class, the difference is western slaves earn more than ethnics slaves like 10 times more( whites always don't earn more either like look at ee countries) so your earnings has more to do with your geographical/political situation of your country tbh rather than your race/iq etc....
but we are talking about their looks here not their earnings anyways.
What are u talking about dude. Can u name 1 country in this world that has higher purchasing power than Europe and America? (except tiny city like Arab states)

@Deathnic1997 Are you really resisting the advice to lose weight?

JFL just lose the fat and come back when you’re 12% Bodyfat

• +1
Hi I was a normie back home In Iran here in west I am an ethnic and I like to know my face ranking
Rate my face plz
You look pajeet , and not the good looking kind of pajeet ...no amount of looksmaxxing will help you ....now ofcourse you don't look utter subhuman ..just play it nice and humble and people will like you ....your looksmatch is that of an Indian politician

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322-162348.png
    Screenshot_20220322-162348.png
    660 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220322-162338.png
    Screenshot_20220322-162338.png
    500.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Deffintion of 0 sex appeal , I'm sorry bro , lose fat

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
I don't consider Iranians white. I don't even consider most white people in western white.Only blue eyes and blonde hair are pure whites. Many people in the west who consider themselves white are just like light skinned middle Easterns

Sounds like typical coping mechanisms that are so widespread on this forum

Med Europeans = ethnic
Curries/Middle Easterners/Arabs = ethnic
Curries/Middle Easterners/Arabs = Med Europeans

:feelshah::feelsuhh:
@gamma

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
You look pajeet , and not the good looking kind of pajeet ...no amount of looksmaxxing will help you ....now ofcourse you don't look utter subhuman ..just play it nice and humble and people will like you ....your looksmatch is that of an Indian politician
If his face got very lean + he loses cheek fat with age he might be fine. His eyes are decent and his jaw is wide.

• +1
8 psl giga uber terra chad, mogs prime hexum

@Deathnic1997 If your face got mad chiselled and you got a very tight fade on the sides it might boost your SMV a lot tbh

Something like this:

B9CDEACC 0D5F 4DA8 A48D A4B86271A24A

Hairmaxx to hide your flaws and fast until you lose your facial fat so you can atleast get rid of your roundish face failo (RIP if that shape is caused by your bones)

Never saw a 5psl+ Iranian IRL. Afghans and Turks mog them. They are swarthy and ugly and have big bug eyes.
Afghans are also swarthy af anyway. They are literally sandniggers with gook features

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Hairmaxx to hide your flaws and fast until you lose your facial fat so you can atleast get rid of your roundish face failo (RIP if that shape is caused by your bones)

Afghans are also swarthy af anyway. They are literally sandniggers with gook features
Pashtuns aren’t. They are moggers.

So this is where curries get their terrible eye area from.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Gengar
just lose some weight man
with bodyfat you are overall deformed, so anybody can rate you accurate

fat always looksmin

JFL at the Subhash Chandra Bose comparison

Hi I was a normie back home In Iran here in west I am an ethnic and I like to know my face ranking
Rate my face plz
You can do well as a prettyboy, just get a hair implant, a bichectomy and upgrade your jawline. Btw how tall are you?

And the most important thing: GET RID OFF THAT FUCKING GLASSES

Sandnigger is sandnigger
They are Central Asian/South Asian, I don’t think that constitutes as “sand nigger.” “Sand nigger” only applies to West Asians.

Pashtuns aren’t. They are moggers.
Even Mongoloid Afghans can be moggers. Also don’t forget about Tajiks, Pashaye, Qizilbash and other Caucasian groups.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
@justinzayn thoughts on this iranic mogger?

Is this a joke ?

Mirin the lack of self awareness required to post your pics when looking like that- I’m still terrified of the public evisceration I’d get if I ever posted public

Bro it's over in so many ways idek where to start INCEL/10, ur playing the game of life in DEVIL FOLLOWING U AROUND mode literally if ur shorter than 5'10 it's just a charry on top